Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007! BACK from CANADA!!!!!!! currently posting PICS!

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default theBESTP4P World Tour 2007! BACK from CANADA!!!!!!! currently posting PICS!

Whats good biotchez! Happy 2007! It's common knowledge that ya man theBESTP4P has his sleazy shady corporate connections and gets FREE COMPED hotel room stays at lavish luxory resorts. So seeing that he is nearing in on the big 30 its only appropriate that he takes his 2007 world tour and stays at all these pimp resorts in hopes of finding a DIME PIECE worthy of being more than a 1 or 2 night floosy. I encourage you cool cats who are down to hollar theBESTP4P and show him sup with your hometown when he comes thru your city. So with out further due i present to you theBESTP4P 2007 World Tour:

theBESTP4P returns back to the OC, MLK weekend 1/11/07 hollaaaaaaar. Word is he got a pimp asss suite up in Newport Beach with pimp views overlooking the Newport Bay from his window.

then its a stop in Orlando, Florida Disney World biotchez Jan 18th 19th 20th

then its Oahu, Hawaii March 22nd for 2 to 3 weeks!!!! i hear/seen some of the finest DIMES from 808, hopefully i can find one that doesnt bore me/piss me off.

then MIAMI cinco de mayo weekend. yes thats right folks he'd rather hook up with mad dimes on the baddest beach on the planet than sit ringside to the big super mega let down snoozefest in vegas. (but u know i'll prolly catch a Hooters that will be showing the fight)

homecoming in CHI-TOWN come late summer: Geno's East, White Castle, Admiral Theater, Yu's, Bob Chins, Carsons Ribs

Keep checking in on updates on theBESTP4P world tour and see if he makes an appearance in your town!

GOD BLESS!
    TE AMO MIS NOVIOS!

"We never bring luggage, we go shoppin when the plane lands" -Big L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007!!!!!!!

oh yeah by the way i roll like these cats on my wall.........

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With the best will in the world that isnt a world tour is it? When you coming to Bristol?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will have the red carpet rolled out when you get to Miami, we will go to Mansion and get super drunk and try to find a wife (for the night)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    With the best will in the world that isnt a world tour is it? When you coming to Bristol?
    excuse my ignorance bro, but Where the F is Bristol at?

the only Bristol im aware of is Bristol Farms, it was a high end grocery market down the street from my beverly hills condo and had the BEST Fin food!!!! i still drive back to beverly hills every time i touch down in caly just to eat there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo sup LG, i got a lay over in Houston on the way to Orlando, roll thru and show some love man hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMFAO,, check you out all pimpin and shit !!! yeah playar you got what it take !!!

When you get to san Antonio , we got a great Dim Sum restaurant here called Golden Wok off Wurzbach and IH10 ! catch it on a Saturday or a Sunday. Awesome food my friend ! It beats San Francisco’s Dim Sum and San Francisco have some great Dim Sum I know that’s a strong statement but truth be told !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber

I will have the red carpet rolled out when you get to Miami, we will go to Mansion and get super drunk and try to find a wife (for the night)
    CC bro thats what i like to hear. but one thing u MUST do is find a sports bar, preferibably HOOTERS wink wink that will be indeed showing the fight that weekend. hollaaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    LMFAO,, check you out all pimpin and S*** !!! yeah playar you got what it take !!!

When you get to san Antonio , we got a great Dim Sum restaurant here called Golden Wok off Wurzbach and IH10 ! catch it on a Saturday or a Sunday. Awesome food my friend ! It beats San Francisco’s Dim Sum and San Francisco have some great Dim Sum I know that’s a strong statement but truth be told !
    CC 554

yeaaaaaaah baby DIM SUM is GREEEEEEEAT next time we both in SO CAL ill hook up with the bombest DIM SUM its got bangin Taiwanese waitresses with jlo booty and big fake titiez serving it to ya, and taiwanese mafia punks mad doggin u at the same time LOL

but F that i say u meet me in 808 or/and Miami and show these DIMES who the REAL champ is! wink

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh by the way im calling out all my saddo bros who live in the SO CAL region to roll down to the new club in the OC called Vegas. That's where you'll catch ya man clocking OC's finest DIMES. LETS ROLL biotchez HOLLAAAAAAAAR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    yo sup LG, i got a lay over in Houston on the way to Orlando, roll thru and show some love man hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    I'll be a shaker and a mover these next few months also , I'm in Houston 2 weeks, San Antonio a few weeks, Austin, Phoenix AZ... , ! I will be busy these next few months. Doing the things I do that means less Saddo time unfortunately.. God this site is a addicting... I can fuck off the better part of the day chatting up a storm , next thing you know darkness falls ! hehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I forgot you were a west country boy P4P should get ass down here we'll get you fucked on cider and hitting on crack whores in St Pauls my friend thats how we roll

biggup the west country massive!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PunchDrunkHighOn_?

I forgot you were a west country boy P4P should get a** down here we'll get you fucked on cider and hitting on crack whores in St Pauls my friend thats how we roll

biggup the west country massive!
    CC # 98 bro. im def down to travel abroad over seas, but i def need an entourage for that, especially if english is not the language over there. but alot of my boys rather keep in states bound? i dont know why. personally i feel women from other parts of the world make better wifeys. american girls are wack thats why theres so much divorce in this Fin country.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Divorce isnt a problem in Bristol mate. If a man and wife have a dispute they go out on the cobbles and settle it like......err.......men!
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Divorce isnt a problem in Bristol mate. If a man and wife have a dispute they go out on the cobbles and settle it like......err.......men!
    I wish I lived there.. I'd still have me other financial half, HEHEHE, the snuff queen racked my ass in the courtroom.. of course the photos of me banging a waitress didn’t help ! I'm still looking for that mutherfucker with camera ! LMFAO

Thread Information