So after a month of boxing, I've decided I like it enough to start taking training seriously. I've been doing a bunch of research, and have come up with a rough outline of a workout routine. However, I am still indecisive on some aspects, and was wondering what you guys think (comments from Scrap, OTB, Lords, and oh i GUESS Von would be welcome). As of now, heres what I think.

8 AM: Road work. 5 days a week. Starting at a mile and a half for now. Would like to work up to about 4 miles. Or would you guys recommend interval running routines?

9 AM: My real indecision. Either body weight excercises, pushups, situps, burpees, pull ups, dips. Or a weight lifting routine... what do you guys think?

A bit of rest.

11 AM Jump rope. Can only do a minute and a half straight right now, but would like to work up to around 15 min.

More rest, hydration, eating right....

3 PM: Shadow boxing. Questions on this one.... most things I have read talk about looking in a mirror while doing this. Should I be stationary, focusing on punching technique, or throw in a bit of footwork? Should I be punching hard, or fast while focusing on perfect technique? How long should I go for? With or without gloves on?

Mon, Tues, Thursday, Saturday: Boxing from 6PM-8PM, lots of focus mit work, sparring 2-3 times a week (more if the right partners are around), learning the speed bag and double ended bag right now....

Sound good as a start? I'd like to get into amature boxing in the next year, and I figure this might be a good conditioning routine. Also, I got my first fight in a month and a half, more of a boxing "show" than an amature fight or anything (two and a half months of boxing too early for this?), but I'd still like to come out on top =). So, time to start training harder than the other guy....