Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default It's official.. "Valuev more dangerous than "China chin" Klitschko"

Who better to evaluate the danger level,and compare the challenge of facing, the two SUPER heavyweight belt holders......

The current WBA Champion Nicolai Valuev and
    The current IBF Champion Wladimir Klitschko......

Than the man who must face these monstors in an attempt to unify the heavy weight division, current WBO heavyweight Champion
    Shannon "the Cannon" Briggs

At 6'4" and 270lbs he has the power to deal with the new breed of SUPERheavyweights
    Having a professional record of 53 fights! (48-4-1)
    stretching back to 1992
    and having been in the ring with another great SUPER heavyweight Lennox Lewis who dominated the division at 6'5" and 256 1/4 lbs
    and SUPER heavy punching legend George Foreman 6' 3 1/2 " 260 lbs. No one can deny or argue the qualifications of Shannon Briggs

In a recent quote by the current WBO heavyweight Champion
    Shannon "the Cannon" Briggs, was asked about his feelings on Unifying the Heavyweight divisions 4 belts. Briggs was quoted as saying.

"Klitschko isn't that great. I think he's overrated. He's got a china chin, a glass jaw. He's fighting small guys. When he fights guys that can punch, we'll see.

"Valuev right now is the most dangerous. He's a 300-pound man. I think he's the biggest challenge."

So there it is!!! Anyone dare to disagree?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's official.. "Valuev more dangerous than "China chin" Klitschko"

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950

Shannon "the Cannon" Briggs, was asked about his feelings on Unifying the Heavyweight divisions 4 belts. Briggs was quoted as saying.

"Klitschko isn't that great. I think he's overrated. He's got a china chin, a glass jaw. He's fighting small guys. When he fights guys that can punch, we'll see.

"Valuev right now is the most dangerous. He's a 300-pound man. I think he's the biggest challenge."

Totally agree with Briggs here.

As most know...I am a true believer in the cave man...he's come a loooooooong way since the days of the stick & the stone.

He will once again rule the world...until some other big dumb animal comes along & eats him for lunch.

**All kidding aside...Briggs is fulla shit & just pissed that Wlad won't fight him. Also...Briggs might be able to beat Valuev...& I hate Briggs...& I think that he sucks ass. So yeah...I'ma helluva Valuev fan.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMAO! that's the biggest gap I've ever seen in a post!!
    And while Valuev is good with stones, he has not yet mastered the ever challenging, "stick".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Briggs is full of it.Who has Briggs beaten to make him think he can handle Wladimir?He looses fights against big guys.He lost every round to McCline when they fought.He was slaughtered by Lewis in 5.Daroll Wilson knocked him out in 3!Sedreck Fields , who's record is 22 wins with 29 loses beat him on points!His best win is over a 44 year old Ray Mercer!In his last fight against Lyakhovich he was losing and was very lucky he caught him in the last 10 seconds of the fight.I won't even go into what he said about Wladimir because it is a waste of time.

delusional:A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    Briggs is full of it.Who has Briggs beaten to make him think he can handle Wladimir?He looses fights against big guys.He lost every round to McCline when they fought.He was slaughtered by Lewis in 5.Daroll Wilson knocked him out in 3!Sedreck Fields , who's record is 22 wins with 29 loses beat him on points!His best win is over a 44 year old Ray Mercer!In his last fight against Lyakhovich he was losing and was very lucky he caught him in the last 10 seconds of the fight.I won't even go into what he said about Wladimir because it is a waste of time.

delusional:A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness.
    OK OK calm down!! let me interpret what it is you REALLY trying to say!

Briggs is it. Briggs can handle Wladimir He fights big guys. McCline was slaughtered by him ! His best win is his last fight against Lyakhovich he caught him in the fight.I won't even go o n about Wladimir he is a waste of time.

i v e special mental illness.

There! glad I could clearthat up for you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed.

But before you get your pannies in a wad...you gotta realize that Briggs is trying to buy & sell his way into an ass whoopin with Wlad.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

landmine judging from some of your posts about valuev do you get paid to say the crap you do, I mean wlad is no all time great or anything, but he sure a lot better than valuev, even with 3 losses on his record. Also does it really matter what briggs says cause as already mentioned if he hadnt gotten lucky in the last 10 seconds in his last fight we would never be talking about him again, he'd be forgotten, but this way he gets another 15 minutes of fame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armin
    landmine judging from some of your posts about valuev do you get paid to say the crap you do, I mean wlad is no all time great or anything, but he sure a lot better than valuev, even with 3 losses on his record. Also does it really matter what briggs says cause as already mentioned if he hadnt gotten lucky in the last 10 seconds in his last fight we would never be talking about him again, he'd be forgotten, but this way he gets another 15 minutes of fame.

DUDE!!!! I DIDN'T SAY IT!!!

I am completely unbiased! I am like spock! Of purely logical and totally impartial and objective mind.

THE WBO HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD SHANNON BRIGGS
    said it!
    Whatever, however! HE is the man!
    You're not disagreeing with me, Your arguing with "THE CANNON"
    I simply quoted the man.

P.S. I get 1725 rubles a week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK OK calm down!! let me interpret what it is you REALLY trying to say!

Briggs is it. Briggs can handle Wladimir He fights big guys. McCline was slaughtered by him ! His best win is his last fight against Lyakhovich he caught him in the fight.I won't even go o n about Wladimir he is a waste of time.

i v e special mental illness.

There! glad I could clearthat up for you!
    haha, ... Forums, craziness. cc'd u already dude.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't take all the credit... I have Mr. Smirnoff to thank.

P.S. teh more I drink the better your wife looks..and the tougher I feel.......hey! did she just wink at me!?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Landmine. Your boy sucks. Honestly. I've never seen a man so big that isn't able to establish any distance at all. He's made a name by fighting fringe contenders in his homeland. The best fighters he's fought have been Ruiz and Donald. He got lucky with Ruiz and just squeaked by, and Donald got robbed. His belt is as about as transparent as they come and thankfully most have been able to see that. I don't get it. He stands straight up, puts on ear muffs, telegraphs his right hand and is always squared up so it's not like it's hard to get inside. If Larry Donald and John Ruiz beat him on the inside, what would people like Peter and even Tua do to him?

You are fairly funny sometimes though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watch this Video Of "The UNDEFEATED and INVINCIBLE GIANT" Valuev
    against Monte Barrett
    Barrett is a quick and mobile heavy with good defensive skills.
    Notice how Valuev throws a very fast 1-2
    The right hand is fast and decently straight
    Once Barrett is hurt Valuev throws a right hand that nearly ripps Monte's head off.
    "China Chin glass jaw" (to quote Briggs) would end up hurt against Valuev. If the UNDEAFETED GIANT hit "pencil necked geek" (my quote) Wlad like that, his head would be removed from his string bean like neck ending up in row 14. with blood squirting from the stump all over rows 1-4.

[youtube=425,350]n7KMUn1b03Q[/youtube]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's another one against Dicky Ryan.
    Remember that Ryan JUST fought Briggs for the WBO heavyweight Championship in March last year!
    He fought Buster Douglas when he was 40-2
    In 1998 he fought for the WBO inter continental heavyweight title against VITALI KLITSCHKO

He's no Wlad,but he's no chump either! the guy was 54-7 so he's been in there.
    Decent size at 245.

Watch the Video! now this is 2004 so VALUEV's Improved since then.
    He DOESNT just fight like giant! HE has a jab! he does establish distance, He throws LOTS of punches. HE swarms the guy when he's hurt with lots of hooks and uppercuts.
    I counted 100 punches thrown in this round!!! 100!!! and EVERY punch he throws can hurt you!
    Watch the straight right hand at 4:08 or so
    It reminds me of George Foreman,casual destruction
    Discount Valuev if you wan't....You'll just look silly later when I bring up all your old posts and remind you that I WAS RIGHT!

[youtube=425,350]my5N-OYkMkI&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who better to evaluate the danger level,and compare the challenge of facing, the two SUPER heavyweight belt holders......

The current WBA Champion Nicolai Valuev and
    The current IBF Champion Wladimir Klitschko......

Than the man who must face these monstors in an attempt to unify the heavy weight division, current WBO heavyweight Champion
    Shannon "the Cannon" Briggs

At 6'4" and 270lbs he has the power to deal with the new breed of SUPERheavyweights
    Having a professional record of 53 fights! (48-4-1)
    stretching back to 1992
    and having been in the ring with another great SUPER heavyweight Lennox Lewis who dominated the division at 6'5" and 256 1/4 lbs
    and SUPER heavy punching legend George Foreman 6' 3 1/2 " 260 lbs. No one can deny or argue the qualifications of Shannon Briggs

Yeh that isnt official..Its a statement made by an astmatic heavyweight champ who claims on two times the heavyweight champ but didnt even beat foreman for the first time he got a gift..
    Then was sparked by lennox in the defence and then was wayy down on the cards when he beat some russian guy with no heart... He hasnt impressed me a bit.. I'll be suprised if he gets past this mandatory..He needs sultan out in about three rounds before he gases out..

Briggs can talk about fighting vlad..But i see it comes off the same as the peter fight..Vlad goes down about twice and comes back and beats him ...And peter never even ran outa steam really..Shannon would definately..
    Immortal Technique

El Kabong Guest

You know Wlad beat Monte Barrett faster and easier than Valuev did and Wlad did it without getting ROCKED!

Briggs is full of shit and people who think Valuev is the best heavyweight out there are full of shit too....Valuev fought Monte Barrett who hadn't fought in a year now he's fighting Jameel McCline?

Who made him the mandatory

Wlad would wreck that caveman looking motherfucker

Thread Information