Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zab Judah: "I Really Want Floyd Mayweather"

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Zab Judah: "I Really Want Floyd Mayweather"

I really want mayweather everybody knows when you let me rest and come back im like a monster judah said its time to get back to business

he is trying to get a fight with maywather after his fight in april he is also targeting the big names like cotto mosley and margarito

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zab Judah: "I Really Want Floyd Mayweather"

Doesnt shock me atall really..
    I know people hate on zab but thats why i want him back..Cos he aint scared to fight.. He'll fight em all i know he will... And he has a chance of beating em all too..Even floyd if he stayed consistant over twleve rounds instead of loosing his focus after 6 or 7..
    But yeh that good news cant wait..Any word on who his april date might be?
    Peace..
    CC ICE!.
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He needs to pursue other matches, maybe another Baldo fight or Cotto, Margarito, Mosley. There are so many matches for him to pursue, he does not need another ass whoppin from Mayweather, anyway Floyd would gain nothing from that.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_BHB
    Doesnt shock me atall really..
    I know people hate on zab but thats why i want him back..Cos he aint scared to fight.. He'll fight em all i know he will... And he has a chance of beating em all too..Even floyd if he stayed consistant over twleve rounds instead of loosing his focus after 6 or 7..
    But yeh that good news cant wait..Any word on who his april date might be?
    Peace..
    CC ICE!.
    cc back bro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sure Mayweather has alot to gain by beating him for a second time (massive sarcasm).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He needs to work his way up again. I can't believe this guys gets shot after shot after shot. He lost to the weakest unified WW champ I have ever seen in Baldo,and STILL got to fight Floyd. He's beaten a few decent names and is competetive for 4 rounds and deserves a shot at the top?! Hell no. He needs to start again.End of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    He needs to work his way up again. I can't believe this guys gets shot after shot after shotand STILL got to fight Floyd.. He lost to the weakest unified WW champ I have ever seen in Baldo, He's beaten a few decent names and is competetive for 4 rounds and deserves a shot at the top?! Hell no. He needs to start again.End of.

so did clottey, but as soon as margarito fought him you were the first one claiming that clottey was the best kept secret in the welterweight division

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think PBF would beat Zab again but Zab is still a repectable challenge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He needs to work his way up again. I can't believe this guys gets shot after shot after shot. He lost to the weakest unified WW champ I have ever seen in Baldo,and STILL got to fight Floyd. He's beaten a few decent names and is competetive for 4 rounds and deserves a shot at the top?! Hell no. He needs to start again.End of.
    Thats bs... we didnt get to see enough of Baldomir... IMO he beats Margaritto, and alot of those guys at welterweight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think he can beat margorito with realative ease than rematch baldomir and if he can win fight floyd mayweather in a huge rematch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    He needs to work his way up again. I can't believe this guys gets shot after shot after shotand STILL got to fight Floyd.. He lost to the weakest unified WW champ I have ever seen in Baldo, He's beaten a few decent names and is competetive for 4 rounds and deserves a shot at the top?! Hell no. He needs to start again.End of.

so did clottey, but as soon as margarito fought him you were the first one claiming that clottey was the best kept secret in the welterweight division
    That was a bad DQ loss, dude.
    Know boxing first, know that it has crooked people in it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber

He needs to pursue other matches, maybe another Baldo fight or Cotto, Margarito, Mosley. There are so many matches for him to pursue, he does not need another a** whoppin from Mayweather, anyway Floyd would gain nothing from that.
    Floyd would not take tha rematch because he knows how good Zab is. If Zab was in good enough shape to go another 4 or 5 strong roung, I could have seen him either building an unsurmountable lead or winning by tko. Especially if they would have counted the knockdown.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I really want mayweather everybody knows when you let me rest and come back im like a monster judah said its time to get back to business

he is trying to get a fight with maywather after his fight in april he is also targeting the big names like cotto mosley and margarito

I like Zab Judah but he was outclassed by Mayweather badly in the last one. If he hopes to win he is going to need to fight like he did for the first four rounds of that fight all the way to the final bell, and that is assuming that Mayweather doesnt figure him out in the process. Zab has a better chance against Mosley or Ricky Hatton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddavestafford
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

I like Zab Judah but he was outclassed by Mayweather badly in the last one. If he hopes to win he is going to need to fight like he did for the first four rounds of that fight all the way to the final bell, and that is assuming that Mayweather doesnt figure him out in the process. Zab has a better chance against Mosley or Ricky Hatton.
    Wow!! Outclassed is a pretty big word and unless it's been redefined then that's not what happened. Outclassed to me means that one fighter thoroughly dominated the other and anyone who not a Zab hater could see that Zab was winning early and got tired. You can't confuse not being in as good shapewith not being as good.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    Thats bs... we didnt get to see enough of Baldomir... IMO he beats Margaritto, and alot of those guys at welterweight.
    If you honestly think he can beat Tony,you need to go learn boxing,simple as. What can he do to beat Tony first and second,after sparring with Tony,and getting beaten up,he said Tony was very powerful and he wouldn't fight him. I posted the article for that myself and P4Pking remembers it..and what do you mean alot of those guys? THATS BS. Cotto,Williams,Quintana,Collazo,Clottey(who was winning 7 ropunds to 3 in my book before getting dqed) etc etc all beat him. Stop always being such a blind fan,just because Floyd fought him does not mean he's a good fighter.

And Frozen,I'm reallllllllllllllllllllllllly dissappointed bro,you obviously have not seen or may be even read about the fight...Clottey was winning easily but was dqed. He was handing Baldo's ass to him by o0uotboxing AND outbrawling first and second,Lords gym,Wacko etc etc all told me Clottey was a rough,tough,good fighter.....soooo...........

Thread Information