Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacman-Chi almost a done deal for 28th April

Quote Originally Posted by MrB
    To me, Manny is a sellout bitch these days. People are being duped into believing that hes fighting tough opponents. But if you look closely in his last 5 fights, they all were not significant at all in terms of threat.

1) Velasquez - a world beater
    2) Morales - an ok with a question mark (?)
    3) Larios - 122 duh! who is a very nice person. I met him last July here in Manila
    4) Morales - shot whew!
    5) and now Chi - 126 champ..Wait did I say 126?! When is Manny going to fight some his SIZE?

Manny is a sellout bitch. I dont like it, so do so many pinoys who see through all of this fake a** 'tough' competition by Manny. Hes fighting for money and not legacy. This is a total crap of a match up.

And you are an idiot!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    I think generally people will go for Manny by stoppage probably late on. Anyone think the extra weight will be a boost for Chi and he might give Manny a real hard nights work?
    Pac has the tools, but Chi is a very durable opponent...Pac wont be able to blow him out and likewise maybe it will make people realise he isnt going to KO MAB again!!!!
    What I mean by that is that, yes, Pac fights hard, but that was an awful Morales performance!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And you are an idiot!
    Ha! Right.

Like Manny needs to fight another guy from a division BELOW his. Like he needs to defend his wbc INTERNATIONAL whatever. I'm pinoy but I don't like Manny trying to cash out through his fame.

How many such kinds of fight, does he need? I know it sounds cruel but it true that Manny has turned himself into one greedy azz motherfuuuucker. Dude fights for the money.

Don't kid me with his tough fight streak cos last time I checked he fought : a 'shot' Morales, fought a guy who moved up TWO FUUUUCCKING DIVISIONS, fought a considerable Morales, and Velasquez. Whoa. How in the world is that so tough?

Now we have another fighter from a lower weight division MOVING UP to fight Manny. Wait. When are we going to see Manny test himself vs a solid and TRUE 130 pound fighter!!!!??

Chi??!!! BULLLLLSHHHITTTTT

I'd like to see him fight fight R. Marquez next, Vic Darchinyan, Jorge Arce should I go on...

If these are the fights Manny is going to show up for I rather suggest he retire and save pinoys from these embarrassing boxing events..to think that Manny is a P4P fighter and 2006 FOY fand he's fighting dudes that won't challenge him is quite unacceptable to me.

I'd rather read the news the following day than waste my time with this BULLLSSSSHITTTTT

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And you are an idiot!
    Ha! Right.

Like Manny needs to fight another guy from a division BELOW his. Like he needs to defend his wbc INTERNATIONAL whatever. I'm pinoy but I don't like Manny trying to cash out through his fame.

How many such kinds of fight, does he need? I know it sounds cruel but it true that Manny has turned himself into one greedy azz motherfuuuucker. Dude fights for the money.

Don't kid me with his tough fight streak cos last time I checked he fought : a 'shot' Morales, fought a guy who moved up TWO FUUUUCCKING DIVISIONS, fought a considerable Morales, and Velasquez. Whoa. How in the world is that so tough?

Now we have another fighter from a lower weight division MOVING UP to fight Manny. Wait. When are we going to see Manny test himself vs a solid and TRUE 130 pound fighter!!!!??

I'd like to see him fight fight R. Marquez next, Vic Darchinyan, Jorge Arce should I go on...

If these are the fights Manny is going to show up for I rather suggest he retire and save pinoys from these embarrassing boxing events..to think that Manny is a P4P fighter and 2006 FOY fand he's fighting dudes that won't challenge him is quite unacceptable to me.

I'd rather read the news the following day than waste my time with this BULLLSSSSHITTTTT
    Many's job is to do the job in side the ring, he pays people alot of money to deal with the outside work, most good fighters when asked about certain fights all say the same thing "i don't choose who i fight next" if you read mark hunts post, there are alot of reasons why the fights we want to see pac in can't/wont happen just yet...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right.. Right on.

Because if thats the way things should be done, then why do people feel the need to criticize Juan Manuel Marquez, Floyd Mayweather, Roy Jones Jr, Bernard Hopkins etc...

For me, these fighters owe the fans the good fights. A fighter can go ahead and say what do the fans want? Oh they want that or this fight. Sure lets make it happen. However according to you, fighters dont have a say as to who is the next opponent. They just fight..

If I'm not mistaken theres such a term as 'calling out'. Hope memory serves me right - Manny called out MAB-fight made. Manny called out Marquez-fight made. He did call out Morales-fight made. If Manny really wants these fights then he would call for it. But no, according to you hes passive with his career. He just takes who ever is there.... REAALLLLYYY?

IF this Chi fight was like 2-3 years ago. When Chi was younger and fresher. When Manny was a 126 pounder. When Manny hasn't yet settled at 130 and Chi doesn't need to MOVE UP to fight for Manny's stupid wbc INTERNATIONAL bling bling instead of Chi's true 126lb belt. It would have been ok. But what? Its like Manny is picking up his fights nowadays. What does Manny gain from all this? None. Pinoys wont be flying to Macau to watch this fight nor are we going to buy any stupid PPV because we can see that this is a crap match up.

To me, Manny has turned into one sellout money greedy bittcccchhhh. I hope he slips and gets ktfo so he can gather his senses and return to his normal self. Fuuccking sellout bitttchh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right.. Right on.

Because if thats the way things should be done, then why do people feel the need to criticize Juan Manuel Marquez, Floyd Mayweather, Roy Jones Jr, Bernard Hopkins etc...

For me, these fighters owe the fans the good fights. A fighter can go ahead and say what do the fans want? Oh they want that or this fight. Sure lets make it happen. However according to you, fighters dont have a say as to who is the next opponent. They just fight..

If I'm not mistaken theres such a term as 'calling out'. Hope memory serves me right - Manny called out MAB-fight made. Manny called out Marquez-fight made. He did call out Morales-fight made. If Manny really wants these fights then he would call for it. But no, according to you hes passive with his career. He just takes who ever is there.... REAALLLLYYY?

IF this Chi fight was like 2-3 years ago. When Chi was younger and fresher. When Manny was a 126 pounder. When Manny hasn't yet settled at 130 and Chi doesn't need to MOVE UP to fight for Manny's stupid wbc INTERNATIONAL bling bling instead of Chi's true 126lb belt. It would have been ok. But what? Its like Manny is picking up his fights nowadays. What does Manny gain from all this? None. Pinoys wont be flying to Macau to watch this fight nor are we going to buy any stupid PPV because we can see that this is a crap match up.

To me, Manny has turned into one sellout money greedy bittcccchhhh. I hope he slips and gets ktfo so he can gather his senses and return to his normal self. Fuuccking sellout bitttchh

yup YOUR A IDIOT!

its ok after jst a few more hating, nobody will here from u again! so no point at really replying to you.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like this fight, Chi is a brawler with tons of guts and stamina, even when he looks knackered he finds an aggressive combination, he also has a pretty good chin

Hers the last three rounds of his last fight, hes clearly not in the best of shape but still comes forward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tur89X4o3Wk

He,ll come in better shape than this for sure and will be better defensivly, knowing what hes up against, he has a strong will

Paquiao V Chi will be fun

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    Right.. Right on.

yup YOUR A IDIOT!

its ok after jst a few more hating, nobody will here from u again! so no point at really replying to you.
    Thats your argument?!!! Thats it? Thats it! Try harder maybe you can come up with a better response.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right.. Right on.

yup YOUR A IDIOT!

Thats your argument?!!! Thats it? Thats it! Try harder maybe you can come up with a better response.

All of you need to cool it a bit & start debating on a little bit gentler level.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Right.. Right on.

yup YOUR A IDIOT!

All of you need to cool it a bit & start debating on a little bit gentler level.
    Looks like a classic case of hate/love fighteritis when nothing in their eyes that fighter does is right/wrong. I used to have a bad case of the stuff my self, but it gets you nowhere fast other than getting hit with a ban from here. Not worth it. We all either learn and grow on this forum, take a chill pill, or get a ban because it stops the rest of us from having healthy debates and banter.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And you are an idiot!
    Ha! Right.

I would like Pac to be fighting MAB or Marquez, but those fights are not on for the time being. Chi is a decent fighter, maybe, a little past his best, but he is a worthy opponent. He is a decent keep busy opponent.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross
    I like this fight, Chi is a brawler with tons of guts and stamina, even when he looks knackered he finds an aggressive combination, he also has a pretty good chin

Hers the last three rounds of his last fight, hes clearly not in the best of shape but still comes forward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tur89X4o3Wk

He,ll come in better shape than this for sure and will be better defensivly, knowing what hes up against, he has a strong will

Paquiao V Chi will be fun
    Im in complete agreement

As I said before, it really is a very acceptable stay busy fight for Pac, no walk in the park by any means..

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    Right.. Right on.

yup YOUR A IDIOT!

Looks like a classic case of hate/love fighteritis when nothing in their eyes that fighter does is right/wrong. I used to have a bad case of the stuff my self, but it gets you nowhere fast other than getting hit with a ban from here. Not worth it. We all either learn and grow on this forum, take a chill pill, or get a ban because it stops the rest of us from having healthy debates and banter.
    Who you trying to fool? In your eyes Hatton is a god and does no wrong

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right.. Right on.

yup YOUR A IDIOT!

You know my friend I didn't stoop to his name calling because I am a nice guy. Nice guys don't engage in petty name calling. Maybe its best to let him know about it instead.

I honestly think, Chi is a MIS-match up for Manny. I am pinoy and I cant hate on him. I just feel that he can fight a better opponent than dudes from a lower weigth division. Say Soto? But no, Manny has sold himself and would rather fight and fool the public with this tough' fight. I dont think Chi even brings anything to the fight more than his punching bag self.

)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mr B,

pare ipokrito ka kung sasabihin mong hindi pera ang dahilan bat nakikipagsuntukan yang si manny. masama bang matatawag si manny kung gustuhin nyang magkapera? alam mo namang galing sya sa wala diba? majority ng tao sa mundo na eentertain nya, kaya nga sya pangalawa sa p4p diba? isa ka lang sa hindi napapasaya ni manny.

Thread Information