Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacman-Chi almost a done deal for 28th April

great reply by mark hunt..very factual though i agree that pac has become greedy by picking golden boy then arum.But to say pacs selling out,picking his opponent is just pure bullshit..its not even worth responding to such a retarded,stupid point!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

stupid PINOY

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

f he hadnt beaten EM you'll say he aint a true 130 pounder
    now that he beat the crap out of him twice you called the last fight
    a tune up fight. how the hell does a tune up fight makes you a
    legit 130 pounder? ok morales is shot. so pac hasnt really beaten a
    true jr.ligthweight right? fahsan, larios, morales and now chi...
    youre saying he beats smaller guys just because he fights at 130
    but are you aware that pac started 106? thats the minimum weight baby
    and now you'll say he has beaten EM a true 130 pounder so hes now the
    peoples champ of the 130 then youre saying morales is shot and chi is smaller
    and pac must fight a legit 130 pounder, who? valero and soto are.
    marquez is also 126 pounder, guzman has NO power at 130 and can only hurt at 126
    barrera got eaten alive at 126. so it all goes down to guzman and soto
    the risk of fighting them is a nigtmare for pacs promoter

and to tell you honestly i think arum pushed this fight to happen
    its not much of pacs decision remember he is building pac
    and valero and soto is risky. macau being the venue makes
    me think this is a tune up fight. chi has a great chin ala larios
    and is as tough ala larios. expect him to last 12 rounds ala larios
    tune up fights that are on ppv always goes the distance
    and dont ask me why
    I was talking about the fact that Manny has settled at 130lbs.

I stick to my point that Manny has not fought a true, legit 130 other than Morales. Other than that name another 130 lb fight in which Manny really fought in? Heck the 3rd Morales fight shouldn't be taken into consideration. Morales was just shot. Now, where did I say he hadn't fought one? Quit distorting information to support an argument.

Hey boy, tell me does Manny get an extra pass just because of the fact that he fought at 106lbs? I dont give him one. The reason is because he was too big at that weight class. I think 126 is his prime weight. And he is a SETTLED 130 pound fighter at this point. Which leads us to my point. Manny is a settled 130 lb guy who should be fighting SETTLED 130 lb fighter also.

Please tell me, Are Larios, 3K, Vasquez (0k?!!), A shot Morales, AND NOW Chi? If you don't mind kindly notice the fact that Larios skipped a weight class to fight at 130 for the first time. Now Chi is going to do the same? B.S! What's the difference if Manny fights Soto, Valero, or at the very least Klassen? Those guys are settled 130 pounders. Take note of the word 'settled'.

You may ask me why in the world am I taking pains with this word 'settled'? My answer is, go and re watch Manny-Morales 1. There's the answer. Manny looked smallish, his power not in max. Basically he was at a physical disadvantage. Right after go ahead, re watch the 2nd fight and the 3rd fight. In both fights you will notice how Manny has just stocked.

I hope you get the point of me talking why in the world is Manny fighting guys from the lower weight division. And handpicked dudes at that.

Marco, Guzman, Soto, Valero whoever etc. May have fought at 126 but it still stands a fact that all of them has fought at 130 before, unlike Larios and Chi.

No matter how you justify this B.S of a fight, it doesn't look good in reality. Chi is tough but he is slow as fock, old and most importantly is UNPROVEN at 130. It feels like Roy Jones JR handpicking guys, of Floyd Mayweather fighting lower level guys, Hopkins etc. How is Manny different?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MrB

Hey boy, tell me does Manny get an extra pass just because of the fact that he fought at 106lbs? I dont give him one. The reason is because he was too big at that weight class. I think 126 is his prime weight. And he is a SETTLED 130 pound fighter at this point. Which leads us to my point. Manny is a settled 130 lb guy who should be fighting SETTLED 130 lb fighter also.

Please tell me, Are Larios, 3K, Vasquez (0k?!!), A shot Morales, AND NOW Chi? If you don't mind kindly notice the fact that Larios skipped a weight class to fight at 130 for the first time. Now Chi is going to do the same? B.S! What's the difference if Manny fights Soto, Valero, or at the very least Klassen? Those guys are settled 130 pounders. Take note of the word 'settled'.
    I really don't get it. Do you really think that Soto would be any more of a challenge than Chi or Larios? I don't. I don't think Manny would have any problem stopping Soto. Or Klassen. Or Valero. Those fights don't sound challenging and therefore aren't really any more intriguing that this one is. Ok, Valero would be--even though he wouldn't last 3 rounds--because it would be all fireworks. But Valero's said numerous times to the press that he's "not ready" for a Pac fight and needs at least 3 more fights before he might be. I'll grant that Guzman would be a tougher opponent than Chi, but I think Manny deserves a break. Chi is still a lot better than a lot of the tomato cans that other so-called top 10 p4p fighters are facing in their next fights (e.g, Hatton, Castillo, Calzaghe).

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by the_answer
    Of course I was joking. I was picking at the point that Pacman seems to enjoy fighting guys from a lower weight division. I am pinoy but I can see past all of this b.s by Manny. Hell we want to see him test his courage under fire by fighting a true true challenge vs a true 130 lbs
    if he hadnt beaten EM you'll say he aint a true 130 pounder
    now that he beat the crap out of him twice you called the last fight
    a tune up fight. how the hell does a tune up fight makes you a
    legit 130 pounder? ok morales is shot. so pac hasnt really beaten a
    true jr.ligthweight right? fahsan, larios, morales and now chi...
    youre saying he beats smaller guys just because he fights at 130
    but are you aware that pac started 106? thats the minimum weight baby
    and now you'll say he has beaten EM a true 130 pounder so hes now the
    peoples champ of the 130 then youre saying morales is shot and chi is smaller
    and pac must fight a legit 130 pounder, who? valero and soto are.
    marquez is also 126 pounder, guzman has NO power at 130 and can only hurt at 126
    barrera got eaten alive at 126. so it all goes down to guzman and soto
    the risk of fighting them is a nigtmare for pacs promoter

and to tell you honestly i think arum pushed this fight to happen
    its not much of pacs decision remember he is building pac
    and valero and soto is risky. macau being the venue makes
    me think this is a tune up fight. chi has a great chin ala larios
    and is as tough ala larios. expect him to last 12 rounds ala larios
    tune up fights that are on ppv always goes the distance
    and dont ask me why
    Right on!!! Nothing more to add. Where have you been, brod?

Quote Originally Posted by mugabi saad
    stupid PINOY
    I don't know of any pinoy who go on putting down their hero and worse his own people in front of the world. That just ain't pinoy.

Quote Originally Posted by mugabi saad
    great reply by mark hunt..very factual though i agree that pac has become greedy by picking golden boy then arum.But to say pacs selling out,picking his opponent is just pure bullshit..its not even worth responding to such a retarded,stupid point!
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmc10
    pre test ko lang kung nakakaintindi ka ng tagalog, minsan kasi may isang poster dito na pinoy daw sya tapos tinitira nya kapwa pinoy, nung tinagalog ko hindi na nagreply.

just wanted to know if youre a real pinoy!
    Hindi mo na kailangan ipaliwanag yan, pre.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shza

I really don't get it. Do you really think that Soto would be any more of a challenge than Chi or Larios? I don't. I don't think Manny would have any problem stopping Soto. Or Klassen. Or Valero. Those fights don't sound challenging and therefore aren't really any more intriguing that this one is. Ok, Valero would be--even though he wouldn't last 3 rounds--because it would be all fireworks. But Valero's said numerous times to the press that he's "not ready" for a Pac fight and needs at least 3 more fights before he might be. I'll grant that Guzman would be a tougher opponent than Chi, but I think Manny deserves a break. Chi is still a lot better than a lot of the tomato cans that other so-called top 10 p4p fighters are facing in their next fights (e.g, Hatton, Castillo, Calzaghe).
    great point, this MR.B doode thinks pac is greedy and is handpicking oppenent. wutta dork, he thinks just because larios and chi is moving up to fight pac,they are suppose to be an easy handpicked oppenent. mr.b you need to keep in mind why fighters move up, because they are getting bigger and can't make weight in their former division so they move up...but that's not the point.

shza great point about chi, chi is still a better quality oppenent then most top p4p fighters are facing. this mr.b guy doesn't know much about quality all he think about is size.

wow mr.b is trying to make it seem pac is beating on smaller guys and need to fight someone his own size....that's ridiculous pac consistantly throughout his career moved up to destroy guys like mab going up in his first fight at 126, that alone proves its about quality not because he is moving up is coming from a lower division.

chi is no push over so was larios, answer me this mr.b if your talking about settle fighters at 130s should be tougher, do you think those settled 130s like valero or soto or guzman, will have an easy time against larios or chi?

you never know a guy moving up maybe much better at that new division, I won't be surprise if he or larios take out soto or valero, and guzman.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your a typical pinoy who seems to always miss the point. I will not argue with you anymore. You can simply not understand anything. You don't read, or maybe you do but you can NOT comprehend anything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod

great point, this MR.B doode thinks pac is greedy and is handpicking oppenent. wutta dork, he thinks just because larios and chi is moving up to fight pac,they are suppose to be an easy handpicked oppenent. mr.b you need to keep in mind why fighters move up, because they are getting bigger and can't make weight in their former division so they move up...but that's not the point.

shza great point about chi, chi is still a better quality oppenent then most top p4p fighters are facing. this mr.b guy doesn't know much about quality all he think about is size.

wow mr.b is trying to make it seem pac is beating on smaller guys and need to fight someone his own size....that's ridiculous pac consistantly throughout his career moved up to destroy guys like mab going up in his first fight at 126, that alone proves its about quality not because he is moving up is coming from a lower division.

chi is no push over so was larios, answer me this mr.b if your talking about settle fighters at 130s should be tougher, do you think those settled 130s like valero or soto or guzman, will have an easy time against larios or chi?

you never know a guy moving up maybe much better at that new division, I won't be surprise if he or larios take out soto or valero, and guzman.
    Honestly your post is senseless. You can continue and argue with a ghost.

Thread Information