Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Bad boys gets it again Video

Remembe the 2 guys that started messing with the wrong guy and turns out he was a boxer well this is more like it but a clean cut nice guy( so it seems) is great enjoy

http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/311433/rednecks_versus_bmw_owners.swf

Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bad boys gets it again Video

You guys should check this video at the of it
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

6 and a half mintues and not a punch thrown
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha nice one!!

Fuckin twats thought they were big n tough till they had a gun in theyr face
    Still i would have rather seen him shoot out theyr tyres or somethin :P
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate people that start messing with other people with no reason at all. They just do it for the fun of it(no fun at all) because they thing they will have the upper hand if something goes down.

I just wish Puerto Rico will copy Texas laws and let everyone carry a gun around that will put the criminals to think twice everytime they try to pull a stunt like this.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Puya
    I hate people that start messing with other people with no reason at all. They just do it for the fun of it(no fun at all) because they thing they will have the upper hand if something goes down.

I just wish Puerto Rico will copy Texas laws and let everyone carry a gun around that will put the criminals to think twice everytime they try to pull a stunt like this.
    Yuh i know what you mean brother...
    Its probably not a good idea for guns in particular in all fairness..There would be alot of rise in gun crime and alot of accidents etc..
    But self defence weapons tazers etc should be available to most.. Depends on what the weapon is capable of really..
    Peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was in this place right!! so... this guy was with his wife realx there so this 18 guys were messin with dam for about 30 mins and they just ignore them. then they started pushing and shit the guy and he said "hey man i'm with my wife don't want no trouble" and they were like fuck you and shit. like about 10 mins later they push him and his wife (while he was living the place to avoid trouble) and you how it is hey men don't touch my wif so a 2 mins fight happen the harrased man win the fight by Ko easily. the guys hommies took their guns out and shoot the guy dead at the spot.

I'm sure if he had a gun they will all think about it becuase at least one of the could gut hurt.

I know this guy that whjile he was drunk told me a story crying:

HE was with his buddies and they were drinking like a group of 7 so the went to the beach to a part that people camp close to the beach, so they saw this small tent far away from other tents and the went there.... to make the stoy short they beat up the guy bad and the girl and rape her.

Another reason to have a gun. Don't get me wrong I hate guns but the fact that people specially yougnters lost all respect for life and they don't think about not even for a aplit second that they are doing wrong they will kill you for no reason at all even if they think you look at them and sometimes if they like your girl. sometimes for a stupid feeling o envy for having a nice car or a nice girl or what ever . I have witness 6 kills in my life and 4 of them I knew what was the reason and they were stupid shit.

All this is the reason I want this to happen.

I have this friend tha always carry a gun and we where hanging out so we were in to cars and he was on front, for no reason like the video some guys pulled a side of him in the freeway and point a gun to the guys car and my frien took out his gun (action reaction) and started to shoot the guys car scare shitless.

This is life man and people are not having any respect at all for it and you got to defend youself.( the way the mess with yours)
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good shat
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The human race is pathetic sometimes....

One thing you do not do is pick a fight with a man who is with his women... Only cowards do that...

And i understand where you coming from..#
    These cats that go around with guns are mostly cowards..Men fight..Thats what they do..If you cant win the fight You get outa there.. People got no honour no more..
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information