Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fights that lastest under 30 seconds

I'm pretty sure it went longer than 30 seconds (39 I think), but another really fast fight was Tyson vs. Michael Jack Johnson. Tyson landed a monster right hand that almost decapitated Johnson and the fight was over.
    Might have been the hardest single punch that Tyson ever landed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Torres can go to hell. Krizon still hasn't recovered from that hit.
    Once the bell rings you protect yourself at all times. Even when you tap gloves, you keep your other hand by your chin. Homeboy, didn't do that and got knocked the fuck out. It's to bad about his current condition, but he has nobody to blame but himself.
    Bullshit man. Listen, I know boxing tradition is protect yourselves at all times. But he made his intentions clear he wanted to touch hands. Krizan came from a solid amateur background and he did something he did in every one of his other fights. It was classless and Krizan shouldn't blame himself at all. I've never seen someone keep a glove at their chin. There's no reason to. I know the protect yourselves at all time thing, but I don't think that's what the boxing overlords meant when they came up with that phrase. Fuck Torres.
    The reason why you can't blame Torres is cuz your suppose to touch gloves before the bell rings. Not after. Except for the 12th round. How many fighters touch gloves to start the first round after the bell rings? Once the bell it rings, you start fighting. Torres saw a chance and took it.
    Yeah good on him, what an opportunist. Fuck you VD.
    It's not a family group activity. Only your sister gets to get fucked by Violent D. Not you. Now I'm a ask again. Who touches gloves in the first round after the bell rings?
    How is that an excuse? He should be ashamed.
    Ashamed about what? Think (I know it hurts, but do it). Fighters are at the center of the ring with the referee. There given instructions and there told to touch gloves. They go back to there corners and wait till the bell rings. Once it rings they start to fight. What fighter touches gloves with his opponent again in the first? After reading this thread, I actually pulled up 3 random fights from my hard drive. Arturo Gatti-Terron Millett, Derrick Jefferson-Maurice Harris and Alex Arthur-Manuel Gomez. None of the fighters touched gloves once the bell rang to start the first. They just started fighting. Just like Torres did. Krizon didn't. And got knocked the fuck out.
    Bottom line it was a SUCKER punch. Legal or not, it was a bullshit thing to do in a professional sport.
    Yea, he got the win, but do you think it does anything for his career other than ban him from anyone ever giving him another fight?

Stupid move. Nobody should give this guy an ounce of credit for it being 'legal'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    I'm pretty sure it went longer than 30 seconds (39 I think), but another really fast fight was Tyson vs. Michael Jack Johnson. Tyson landed a monster right hand that almost decapitated Johnson and the fight was over.
    Might have been the hardest single punch that Tyson ever landed.
    Oh, you mean the punch that turned Johnson's head like an owl? His jaw had to have been broken after that.
    Oops

Thread Information