Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...speak.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...speak.

Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...so peak.

As a drunken modie mod (& not the most respect on this joint) I give you all permission to speak freely as possible & as bitterly just the same...but honestly...two questions:

#1: Out of everyone here...all the opinions youv'e gathered...all the people youv'e met, & all the things that wev'e learned over the two years...don't you feel grateful? Wacko do. I feel priviledged. I lean more & more everyday to be honest...& some of the less than likeyl people.

PERIOD. I LOVES THIS PLACE.

#2: Basically...it just goes back to #1. I love my forum, my members, & my position here.

I hope you sumbitches thing the same.

Anywho...if you don't...then break out the mini skirts, palm palms, & bring it on.

I want suggestions. Thoughts...whatever.

Gimmee notes on what could make us better & what we mods can do to help you...ah bullshit...I'm drunk & I wanna talk.

Seriously...what would you like to see happen here at the joint (& banning Wacko aint a fwockin option)to make things better.

I always want us to be leap & bounds better than all the rest...but change comes about slow...let's see what we can do.

Cheers & talk amongst ya'siz'nelfz!!!

**Seriously...I'm drunk & I'ma be up aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallnizight...so we can talk. All suggestions welcome.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...speak.

This is only a 12 -16 hour sticky...but i want some answers.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...speak.

Honestly I think the place is just fine as it is? I hate it when forums get cute. Honestly I like a lot of things. I wish I had a little more time for the place but I think it's fine. Nothing more that I really want.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A bump in my CC count couldn't hurt.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not getting a good feeling about this 'No Holds Barred' thread..... Probably end up... you know where....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Honestly I think the place is just fine as it is? I hate it when forums get cute. Honestly I like a lot of things. I wish I had a little more time for the place but I think it's fine. Nothing more that I really want.
    SHould i just go ahead & dump this thread then. No feelings hurt...seriously...I'm just wasted & bored & watned to tak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Not getting a good feeling about this 'No Holds Barred' thread..... Probably end up... you know where....
    Two dump votes is goon enough for me. I'll remove this thread in a minute...gotta go shit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yo Wack whats going on man.I got a suggestion...This place could use more members ya know.Peace.And have fun doin what ya doin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...sp

best boxing forum on the internet, always was, still is, stop panicing and get laid more often.

You ever tried looking at the competition! HAHAAHAHAH! Trust me mate, this place is the bollocks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

don't be dumpin NOTHIN!
    run the thread!!! Im a few Vodkas behind ya...onmy....lts see....i dunno 10th double maybe...
    I like it..hey Im here aint I!
    the one thing maybe you could change....although I know they say its not relaly a persons fault...they arer born that way/...

YOUR TOTAL GAYNESS!!

LMAO!!
    just kiddin.. lOL!!

HEY I wouldn'y mind some feedback as long as its all positive and people tellin me how much they like my sh1t posts!!
    (actually I hav etried to make it a better (and funnier) place)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...sp

Violent D got no problem speaking. He ain't quite drunk yet but he plenty lit. You want suggestions? Violent D got suggestions. And And his number 1 suggestions is this forum needs to toughen up a little. Now don't get Violent D wrong, he ain't knocking this place. Violent D like it here. But Violent D also like to speak the truth. And that right there seems to be a problem at times. Violent D ain't to big on excuses, he ain't big on frauds and he ain't big on cowards. When he sees one, he calls it like it is. Yet it seems certain members got a problem with Violent D calling there favorite over-hyped, over rated fighter (Valuev) a fraud. They don't like it when there favorite fighter acts like a coward (Calzaghe) and Violent D calls him a coward. They hate it when there favorite fighter makes a million excuses (Hatton) and Violent D points it out. It seems certain posters got little 12 year old girl feelings that seem to get hurt easy. They start talking nonsense that Violent D trying to act tough. Violent D ain't acting tough. Violent D talking truth. They just don't like the truth. They start accusing Violent D of not liking anything associated with the British. That is not true. Far from it. Violent D loves Michelle Thorne and Violent D drinks a lot of Tangueray. So Violent D ain't the problem. Members with little girl feelings that tend to easily get hurt are the problem. They need to toughen the fuck up. And that right there, Wack is some no holds barred truth. And yes Violent D is now officially drunk. And it was the Mexican made Don Patron that did it. And yes, Violent D uses the spell check button. To correct the little typos he makes in an altered state of mind. And to make sure ya'll muthafuckas aren't denied the chance to understand Violent D's posts of truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Violent D got no problem speaking. He ain't quite drunk yet but he plenty lit. You want suggestions? Violent D got suggestions. And And his number 1 suggestions is this forum needs to toughen up a little. Now don't get Violent D wrong, he ain't knocking this place. Violent D like it here. But Violent D also like to speak the truth. And that right there seems to be a problem at times. Violent D ain't to big on excuses, he ain't big on frauds and he ain't big on cowards. When he sees one, he calls it like it is. Yet it seems certain members got a problem with Violent D calling there favorite over-hyped, over rated fighter (Valuev) a fraud. They don't like it when there favorite fighter acts like a coward (Calzaghe) and Violent D calls him a coward. They hate it when there favorite fighter makes a million excuses (Hatton) and Violent D points it out. It seems certain posters got little 12 year old girl feelings that seem to get hurt easy. They start talking nonsense that Violent D trying to act tough. Violent D ain't acting tough. Violent D talking truth. They just don't like the truth. They start accusing Violent D of not liking anything associated with the British. That is not true. Far from it. Violent D loves Michelle Thorne and Violent D drinks a lot of Tangueray. So Violent D ain't the problem. Members with little girl feelings that tend to easily get hurt are the problem. They need to toughen the F*** up. And that right there, Wack is some no holds barred truth. And yes Violent D is now officially drunk. And it was the Mexican made Don Patron that did it. And yes, Violent D uses the spell check button. To correct the little typos he makes in an altered state of mind. And to make sure ya'll muthafuckas aren't denied the chance to understand Violent D's posts of truth.
    ....and let us not forget...what Violent D wants...Violent "muthafwockin" Dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-E gizets!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was a long ass crap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FernandoTheWhiteWolfJudah
    Yo Wack whats going on man.I got a suggestion...This place could use more members ya know.Peace.And have fun doin what ya doin.
    Lemme tell ya babe...we get 200+ to 400+ members basically everynight.

During the DRBR...we gets a shitlaod of guests...sometimes so many that it shuts us down...but that's a good think...even though it's annoying shit.

Still amazes me that everyone's down with a pickle heads point of view on teh DRBR.

Cheers...we'll work it out...& honestyl...this forum aint that bad at all...I was just suggesting that if anyone thought we shold do sometihing different...I'd be more than willing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign
    best boxing forum on the internet, always was, still is, stop panicing and get laid more often.

You ever tried looking at the competition! HAHAAHAHAH! Trust me mate, this place is the bollocks.
    Welcome to the joint. Have the Obligatory Wacko Welcome Wagon

Yeah...some of the other sites...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FernandoTheWhiteWolfJudah
    That was a long a** crap
    I got 6 read issues of RING on the back of the bowl...that shit never get's old to me.

Thread Information