Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Who is more racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    crazy fucking world

anyhoooo id say the KKK are the most Racist

Hope this helps
    Neo-Nazi's

The KKK is less localized in the South now....not saying there aren't racists here but where AREN'T there racists??

In England? In the North? In Canada? There are racists everywhere people like to make broad sweeping generalizing statements everywhere which is why people say THE SOUTH has the most racists....I'd say the amount of racists per capita doesn't differ throughout America, if it's not black and white it's black and hispanic, white and hispanic, black and asian, white and asian etc.

Saying "the south" is the most racist is a broad sweeping generalizing statement much like a STEREOTYPE and racism deals mainly with that....stereotypes.

I take issue with people singling out the south....that is all

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn't it kinda racist to ask the question?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    No it's kind of racist to have an answer to it

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    crazy F****** world

Hope this helps
    Neo-Nazi's

The KKK is less localized in the South now....not saying there aren't racists here but where AREN'T there racists??

In England? In the North? In Canada? There are racists everywhere people like to make broad sweeping generalizing statements everywhere which is why people say THE SOUTH has the most racists....I'd say the amount of racists per capita doesn't differ throughout America, if it's not black and white it's black and hispanic, white and hispanic, black and asian, white and asian etc.

Saying "the south" is the most racist is a broad sweeping generalizing statement much like a STEREOTYPE and racism deals mainly with that....stereotypes.

Good points
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    No it's kind of racist to have an answer to it
    Hmmm... Im not sure Racist is the right word for it though?
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All you have to do is look what happened here in Boston when busing was instituted in the mid-70's to prove that racism isn't confined to the South.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hardrock
    I personally think that southern Americans are the most racist among the people

in the world. Does anyone have an opinion on the subject? I'm just asking, not

interested in a race argument, more a friendly exchange of ideas about the topic.

I'm an American from the South and I will tell you to go F*** yourself I don't give a S*** what race you are stupid knows no color boundries and what you posted was F****** stupid.
    Yep I second that , So is this thread....Are you feeling a little racist?
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

someone mentioned the older folks, I think they have a point.. the older folks are racist in that they want to stay true to their race in marriage and so forth. , Latino’s can be very racist. ! as can Afro Americans, Asians, and so forth.. I think too many people only think of White folks as being prejudice. and that isn’t so... I would say its equal amongst all race and creeds !

Personally I think its a shallow narrow minded way to live, so I wont have non of it ! however even as I say that, every now and again I will see someone do something stupid and I will think to myself.. " what stupid mutherfuckin *^@#~@#~ " my own race included... LMFAO !

So maybe its not prejudice if everyone gets on your nerves equally ? LMFAO !

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Koreans as a whole are very nationalistic, but the majority are not what I would term racist. Im a married man and dont really go out all that much these days, but If I were to go downtown to the nightclub they would refuse me entry. Why? Because we cannot go in without being accompanied by a Korean friend. Thats a tad racist!

That isnt cool, but im not much of a nightclubber anyway!
    I wish it was like that here with the sand people, except it should be entrance to the country.

There should be a border checkpoint at every harbour where any immigrants can only gain entry providing they have DNA proof that they are immediately related to a registered white citizen.

If not load them all them up and send them to the US airforce. The new recruits could then fire them as missiles so that they get some target practise. Maybe then they would stop blowing up schools and hospitals.

Come to think of it though, militarily the hospitals and schools make good target sense to me, get them whilst they are young before they can breed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

crazy fucking world

Hope this helps
    Neo-Nazi's

some south white americans that I can say are racist, there is of course the KKK

now there are alot of black americans that are also racist towards white people and latinos as well but more to the white people.

that is what I have notice to my visits to the US and what I can see in TV in cable. I have been to Florida(5 times), Texas(3 times), California(2), Georgia(3 times), New York(4 times)

Now on another word called Hate there are people in the LAtin American countries that hate Puerto Ricas from what I have heard is beacuse of the status we have in the US been US citizens and all. Panama, Venezuela, Mexico, well in those countries I have experience hate with some people not all most where very nice people.I did had great experience durin my visits to Argentina and Colombia great great people great experience
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saying "the south" is the most racist is a broad sweeping generalizing statement
    What, like 'Southern gentleman', Lyle ?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Canvasback
    All you have to do is look what happened here in Boston when busing was instituted in the mid-70's to prove that racism isn't confined to the South.
    Not only that but the riots in Detroit and LA in the 1960's and LA again in the 1990's....race started those riots and those aren't in the South....I mean LA is in Southern California but that's different than THE SOUTH which is from Maryland or Virginia (in my opinion VA) on down to Texas.

Southern Gentleman is not a broad sweeping statement as I am from the South and I am a gentleman therefore SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

crazy F****** world

Hope this helps
    Neo-Nazi's

Arguement 1: In the early to mid 1900s the Southern Americans were hanging negros,
    attacking negro homes and churches and only allowed negros to use their OWN public toilets.

Now the argument, is that has changed, but you cannot just turn around and say their is a completely changed southern american. Thats like saying people flicked the OFF switch to their problems with negro culture, can you say that?

Argument 2: your probelly speaking as a white southern american and white people will not
    experience life as a negro in the south of america, thats a fact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last argument I forgot to mention: If the KKK started in Southern America,

it is likely that they operate in a smart indirect way and you probelly are not

aware of it - no offence!

Come on the KKK operates in the south.

El Kabong Guest

The KKK started up in post Civil War Tennessee (and eventually spread) not due ONLY to racism but due to the fact that Officers and Political Leaders of the Confederacy were excluded in participating in government after the end of the Civil War. People from the north were sent down to the south to run the government during Reconstruction during this time, very quick changes were made in regards to politics and everyday life and the former Confederates didn't take well to it. The Republicans (yes Republicans) helped the former slaves get into office and make strides to become true citizens of the US and kept the Democrats (yes Democrats) out of office.

SINCE RECONSTRUCTION THE KU KLUX KLAN HAS CHANGED DRASTICALLY FROM A SECRET POLITICALORGANIZATION TO A HATE GROUP

I do not agree with what they did and not EVERY white protestant southerner is in the Klan not half, not a third, most likely not 1/10th of white protestant males are in or have any affiliation with the Klan. And therefore your statement is offensive to me a white protestant southern male....also you mention things that happened in the time just after the Civil War up to oh 1960 or so when other BIGGER race riots have occured since then and OUTSIDE the Southern United States.

I don't agree with anything the Klan has ever done and I don't relate to them as a southerner either.

I think the main reason you are a bigot of Southern White people is because you're able to put racists in a group...."The Klan".....there are more racists in this country than there are Klan members but just because some racists gather together in groups doesn't make them any worse than any other racists it just makes them easier to lump them together.

You calling people in the Southern United States AND I QUOTE "The most racist people in the world" is a fucking JOKE! I don't care if you're black or hispanic, or indian or whatever the hell you are you forget of a few incidences since the Civil War and the Civil Rights movement....not to belittle those causes and those battles and those who fought on the right side but here's a couple that may resound a bit more in historical terms

Rwanda
    Bosnia
    Sudan(Darfur)
    The Holocaust
    Aparthide in South Africa

let me give you some reparations since I as a southern white male obviously benefiting of slavery have so wronged all races...no just black people, my bad....you'll have to wait your turn hispanics, I'm sure you're next on the list.

Racism exists in ALL societies (not just Whites against Blacks in the Southern States) and it's not just against black people....that is the most SELFISH and ARROGANT stance anyone could possibly have.

Thread Information