Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Who is more racist?

I personally think that southern Americans are the most racist among the people

in the world. Does anyone have an opinion on the subject? I'm just asking, not

interested in a race argument, more a friendly exchange of ideas about the topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who is more racist?

Drunken gibirish exchanged while watching nascar doesn't count as racism in my books Actually believe it or not im gonna say the most racist group of people in the world is people in their 60's today in the us. They were in their teens- early twenties and those who didn't really want the equal rights thing passed still hold a grudge today.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Koreans as a whole are very nationalistic, but the majority are not what I would term racist. Im a married man and dont really go out all that much these days, but If I were to go downtown to the nightclub they would refuse me entry. Why? Because we cannot go in without being accompanied by a Korean friend. Thats a tad racist!

That isnt cool, but im not much of a nightclubber anyway!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hardrock

interested in a race argument, more a friendly exchange of ideas about the topic.

I think your statement about southern Americans is crazy, it sounds as though it is directly related to black/white issues only. That racism does exist but I wouldn't say any more or less then in the north, east, or west. As you see I am the only one so far to respond to your statement. Racism as your calling it goes back hundreds of years here in the U.S. and thousands of years through out the world and it's not just black and white issues. The southern States probably has more interacial couples then anywhere in this country so how do you come to that conclusion. Racism will always exist every where in some form. Look at the middle east, and North/South Korea, most racism gets it start at the religous level and way of life and not color. I'm white and live just north of Detroit, Mi. which is about 80 to 90% black with the largest contingent of Iraqi's in the country. Texas, California, arizona have very large mexican populations and racism is there to, Is it black vs white vs brown vs yellow vs red, I dont think so. It's almost as though it's bred into us in some way. How else can you explain why the world has been at war for thousands of years. Your subject line of who the most racist is a question that can not and never will be answered. You don't say where your from in your profile or your race.

So you know, where I work there are Blacks, Mexicans, Chinese, and white people, so there's a mix of different cultures and once you get to know them their all pretty good people. My daughter goes to Wayne State University which is in Detroit and one of the most diverse schools in the nation with people from about a hundred different country's all working, learning and partying together, they all get along because they all have like interests. I think racism goes a lot deeper then color alone.

Since you asked the question maybe you can explain why you feel southern Americans are the most racist in the world. Thats a bold statement and I don't know if you can give a solid answer as to why you believe this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BTW I'm from London and asian (Indian to the US).

White americans will always claim there is less racism than a colored american,

as colored americans will experience it from day to day (Opinion).

http://www.commonsensepatriot.com/RacistAmerica.html

There was once heavy racism against blacks in the US. Black Panthers/Dr. Luther King Jr./Malcolm x can testify to that.

stebs : You cannot blind yourself with one side of america's reality, wrong behaviour towards a colored person does happen even if you don't want to admit it.

You cannot say black americans came to this country by their own free will when they were shipped from Africa years ago.

You cannot detach 1950s 1960s America from the horrible racism they practised against black people and say new america is free from race hate.

Why is the white American's of todays society so quick to dismiss racism as history and America now a free place to live for the black man. Black means any other color than white in this context.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know who are really racist... Adults and older people of around 35 upwards...
    Its really not me saying this... So nobody take offence.. Im just explaining how i think racist people think...
    But i believe they are among the most racist people.. Because there really werent all that many asian or black people in the country when they were younger..
    And it really is not theyr colour..But they steriotype most coloured people to be illegal immagrants..
    Some are some arent.. If you have lived in fear or terrible conditions and you want to come work in a better country with better living then fine.. work, pay your bills and taxes and pay for your home..
    And there are alot that do..
    In fact alot of coloured people that are mostly the next generation of the immagrants have taken up huge roles in society..Alot of asians are doctors dentists all sorts.. And people make fun of it but those that own shops and such theyr all good people too.. they work..But there is a fairly large problem with immagrants..Not steriotyping any particular race or nationality..But alot do not work and they should..

But what i think will happen like it has gradually over the years..Is the government will buck up and not let them in illegally, and the ones that did come illegally ..theyr children will live like any british person and work for a living and do the best they can..I truely believe the state will become better..

Also as far as the racist thing goes shout outs go to indians..As in people from india..
    They have a whole system about the darker you are etc the worse you are..
    If you are really black..They treat you like scum..

Also white south africans.. I hear that they are absolute bastards lol..
    Apparently are very up themselves and rude.. And think themselves better then not only other race's but other white people of different nationalities...

Well guess thats my thoughts..
    Peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see your point. Tricky issue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Koreans as a whole are very nationalistic, but the majority are not what I would term racist. Im a married man and dont really go out all that much these days, but If I were to go downtown to the nightclub they would refuse me entry. Why? Because we cannot go in without being accompanied by a Korean friend. Thats a tad racist!

That isnt cool, but im not much of a nightclubber anyway!
    When I was stationed in Korea i noticed major racism...not close to the post (where we were their income) but about 1 mile away from post...Jewelers would turn their backs to you and walk out of the room refusing service to any Americans..The whole not allowed into the clubs...that got about 7 Korean bouncers (Honestly, a Korean bouncer?) beat down one dark night.. I don't even want to get into the student riots that kept us on base....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was taking a bus from New Orleans to Lafiette being English I got on the back seat some black people got on and sat near me giving me strange looks. The whites got on and gave me stranger ones, and they all sat up front. then one of the black ladys asked where I was from I said England, Oh she said over here the whites sit at the front and we sit at the back. I said , you dont mind if I sit here do you, she said no, it was a pleasant journey. But the whole thing blew my mind Ill never forget it, all men are born equell not in Louisiana theyre not
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    I was taking a bus from New Orleans to Lafiette being English I got on the back seat some black people got on and sat near me giving me strange looks. The whites got on and gave me stranger ones, and they all sat up front. then one of the black ladys asked where I was from I said England, Oh she said over here the whites sit at the front and we sit at the back. I said , you dont mind if I sit here do you, she said no, it was a pleasant journey. But the whole thing blew my mind Ill never forget it, all men are born equell not in Louisiana theyre not
    Thats weird ... Like some sort of accepted agreement between the races...
    Where do the indians,pr's and mexicans sit? lol
    Peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

got friends in Mississippi...they say it's a little worse than that....Sad really...
    It feels good to be back home.

El Kabong Guest

I'm an American from the South and I will tell you to go fuck yourself I don't give a shit what race you are stupid knows no color boundries and what you posted was fucking stupid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BTW I'm from London and asian (Indian to the US).

White americans will always claim there is less racism than a colored american,
    as colored americans will experience it from day to day (Opinion).

http://www.commonsensepatriot.com/RacistAmerica.html

There was once heavy racism against blacks in the US. Black Panthers/Dr. Luther King Jr./Malcolm x can testify to that.

stebs : You cannot blind yourself with one side of america's reality, wrong behaviour towards a colored person does happen even if you don't want to admit it.

You cannot say black americans came to this country by their own free will when they were shipped from Africa years ago.

You cannot detach 1950s 1960s America from the horrible racism they practised against black people and say new america is free from race hate.

Why is the white American's of todays society so quick to dismiss racism as history and America now a free place to live for the black man. Black means any other color than white in this context.
    If you read my post you will see I did not blind myself to reality, shit I live in the Detroit area, if you think that I don't know racism you didn't read my post. You picked out a certain demographic area and said that they were the most racist people in the world and I asked you to explain yourself. you haven't explained in any terms why thats your opinion. I do detach myself from what happened a couple hundred years ago though, There is not a single slave alive today and not one person alive today who allowed what happened back then to take place. And no the black people did not come on their own free will, they were traded by their own people for goods. Why don't you read the article you posted up, says the same thing I said in so many words, There's racism in all races and thats a fact that will never go away . If you live in a nice big house and you talk down to the guy who lives in the trailer down the road thats a form of racism. You can get off the black and white issue, it's a form of racism that will never go away but it will get better as time goes by. As someone said above the older you are the more racism you have been exposed to.

So your from London and your an Asian, do you live in the U.S., and do you have any real world experience with southern Americans or are you just reading out of history books. You asked the question and gave your opinion and a pretty strong one at that, and all I asked you do is explain your reasoning and you try to act like I'm blind to racism. You post up some article off the internet which is not news to anyone. Is that where your opinion comes from or are you going to explain in your own words your opinion on why southern Americans are the most racist in the world. Because if all you can do is read a history book and post what others have said. That makes me wonder if you really have an opinion at all.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

crazy fucking world

anyhoooo id say the KKK are the most Racist

Hope this helps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think I'm a big time racist.
    I like all kinds of racis.