I personally think that southern Americans are the most racist among the people in the world. Does anyone have an opinion on the subject?
Thats what the friendly debate is about. Again just a friendly argument.

Heres what you said:

You calling people in the Southern United States AND I QUOTE "The most racist people in the world" is a F****** JOKE! I don't care if you're black or hispanic, or indian or whatever the hell you are you forget of a few incidences since the Civil War and the Civil Rights movement....not to belittle those causes and those battles and those who fought on the right side but here's a couple that may resound a bit more in historical terms

Rwanda
Bosnia
Sudan(Darfur)
The Holocaust
Aparthide in South Africa
This debate has nothing to do with Rwanda, Bosnia, Sudan, The Holocaust and freaking Aparthide (which happened in South Africa which is another country).

Again you said:

I do not agree with what they did and not EVERY white protestant southerner is in the Klan
So that means there are still members of the clan still operating.

And again you said:

SINCE RECONSTRUCTION THE KU KLUX KLAN HAS CHANGED DRASTICALLY FROM A SECRET POLITICALORGANIZATION TO A HATE GROUP
So you prove one of my points, the Southern Americans are still practising racism, and lets say during the 1900s they reached a peak and they probelly are the most racist outter the two: northern America and southern America.

Thanks for your post. Hope no offense/little offense was caused. :P