Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Vitali's Possible Return

This is crazy how the Klitchkos are trying everything to keep Peter out of the HW mix of titleholders. For those that don't know, Supposedly Vitali is trying to come back and because he retired WBC champ, he gets an immediate crack at the title. Disgusting!! It seems they keep stalling and making Peter keep fighting other guys hoping he eventually loses and falls out of contention. Peter has earned his opportunity. He's not just calling guys out. He earned it and I for one want justice.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali's Possible Return

I just hope he doesnt get an INSTANT title shot after one fight back
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dunno mate. it sounds to me like your making vitali's possible comeback come accross as a bad thing. i think its an awesome thing if he comes back. the division itself has improved recently but is still quite piss poor and vitali coming back could spice it up a bit again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bx730NY
    This is crazy how the Klitchkos are trying everything to keep Peter out of the HW mix of titleholders. For those that don't know, Supposedly Vitali is trying to come back and because he retired WBC champ, he gets an immediate crack at the title. Disgusting!! It seems they keep stalling and making Peter keep fighting other guys hoping he eventually loses and falls out of contention. Peter has earned his opportunity. He's not just calling guys out. He earned it and I for one want justice.
    Has Vitali said this?No.It is just a rumor,I believe started by Greg Leon a boxing columnist that hates the Klitschko's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jbirdy
    i dunno mate. it sounds to me like your making vitali's possible comeback come accross as a bad thing. i think its an awesome thing if he comes back. the division itself has improved recently but is still quite piss poor and vitali coming back could spice it up a bit again.
    I don't have a problem with him coming back but Peter needs to get his shot now. Then Vitali can fight him for the title. Know what I mean?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bx730NY
    Has Vitali said this?No.It is just a rumor,I believe started by Greg Leon a boxing columnist that hates the Klitschko's.
    I hope you're right and believe me, I like Vitali but right is right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if he does return and claim his old title again then we have absolutely no chance of the division being unified any time soon as him and wladimir would never fight each other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Peter had his chance against Wlad and blew it. although id rather see Peter fight than any of the other so called belt holders, its all Wlads turn until someone stops him and then i can guarantee u big bro VITALI will come back to return and avenge his lil bro loss like he's always done.

personally id say give Wlad a chance to unify and if he does then good, but if he gets stopped again then watch big bro Vitali unify and dominate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    Peter had his chance against Wlad and blew it. although id rather see Peter fight than any of the other so called belt holders, its all Wlads turn until someone stops him and then i can guarantee u big bro VITALI will come back to return and avenge his lil bro loss like he's always done.

personally id say give Wlad a chance to unify and if he does then good, but if he gets stopped again then watch big bro Vitali unify and dominate!
    Sounds about right to me, if Wlad loses then Vitali will definately have a go to that.
    Either way there'll be a Klitscho on top for some time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beerjelly

Sounds about right to me, if Wlad loses then Vitali will definately have a go to that.
    Either way there'll be a Klitscho on top for some time.
    back BJ!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually Vitali never really retired. It just that it took this long for him to heal and recover (physically at least) from the horrific beatdown that Lennox Lewis put on his pansy @ss!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    Actually Vitali never really retired. It just that it took this long for him to heal and recover (physically at least) from the horrific beatdown that Lennox Lewis put on his pansy @ss!

hahah so while he was healing and recovering he beat the bejeesuz out of danny williams and corrie sanders, and kirk johnson huh? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a delayed reaction...

LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    It was a delayed reaction...

LOL
    ha ha.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't give me that, "he had his chance against Wlad sh**". If that's the case then Wlad had his chance already too (three times by the way). And let's not forget that Peter didn't get knocked out three times in the process so wake and join us in reality.

Thread Information