Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Titanic

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Damn I looked at this thread and saw all these old names I see no more. Only one is Memphis, who although we argued a few times I respect as I respect all mods during the #brockban. Anyway one of these days if Saddo keeps the forum alive, maybe someone will look at one of my posts and say, I wonder how that guy is doing. OMG what if, in like 150 years someone finds all the threads of me arguing with beanz, encouraging bans, making gay innuedenous about miles and me and writting crock of shit after every Kirkland post. They will either think I am a genius who loves diversity or insane. Perhaps this will be my only legacy. I've written no famous books or anything so this is it. I will end this with a message to the people who, in the future, will find my threads. Yes I do live miles but it was a platonic relationship we had but oddly very passionate. I also hope the future is being good to you. Wow, I'm speaking to someone way in the future right now this is cool

Lay off the breakfast boozing, bro.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn I looked at this thread and saw all these old names I see no more. Only one is Memphis, who although we argued a few times I respect as I respect all mods during the #brockban. Anyway one of these days if Saddo keeps the forum alive, maybe someone will look at one of my posts and say, I wonder how that guy is doing. OMG what if, in like 150 years someone finds all the threads of me arguing with beanz, encouraging bans, making gay innuedenous about miles and me and writting crock of shit after every Kirkland post. They will either think I am a genius who loves diversity or insane. Perhaps this will be my only legacy. I've written no famous books or anything so this is it. I will end this with a message to the people who, in the future, will find my threads. Yes I do live miles but it was a platonic relationship we had but oddly very passionate. I also hope the future is being good to you. Wow, I'm speaking to someone way in the future right now this is cool
    Well Mark TKO. X and Scrap have all posted in the last few days and have done regularly. That is only just the three posters above you but cool story bro

Saddo pops in on occasion and even LipGlossMick posted not long ago.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just seen Lords Gym posted on here too.

Never was confirmed if that was Tua though we suspected it was
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Well Mark TKO. X and Scrap have all posted in the last few days and have done regularly. That is only just the three posters above you but cool story bro

Saddo pops in on occasion and even LipGlossMick posted not long ago.
    Thanks @Beanz are your meds off again buddy

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Actually I wasn't drinking tits but I was up for 28hrs straight for work and that does make me loopy

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually I wasn't drinking tits but I was up for 28hrs straight for work and that does make me loopy

That's a hell of a long shift there. What kind of work you do.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's a hell of a long shift there. What kind of work you do.
    I work two jobs and it was shit popping off at both

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I start to hear voices after 24 hours with no sleep, I kind of like it, I can just pick up on snippets of conversation and never the full thing, some of the voices are pretty scary though.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

I start to hear voices after 24 hours with no sleep, I kind of like it, I can just pick up on snippets of conversation and never the full thing, some of the voices are pretty scary though.
    Due to my schedule at least once a week I'm up over 24hrs it probably isn't healthy

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

Due to my schedule at least once a week I'm up over 24hrs it probably isn't healthy
    No probably about it. It is unhealthy.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talking about the Titanic, I always thought that really rich people ate lobsters ...... but this week it is the other way around
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information