Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who will be victorious come Super Bowl Sunday?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's do an official Saddo Superbowl Sunday Poll biotchez!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Let's do an official Saddo Superbowl Sunday Poll biotchez!!!!

BEARS VS COLTS my friends what will be the outcome? HOLLAAAAAAR

and more importantly WHY?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Let's do an official Saddo Superbowl Sunday Poll biotchez!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P

i voted bears, coz u did, and im welsh, and dunno jack about any side anymore, and i only ever watch 'football' when its SUPERBOWL TIME!! coz i wanna see janet do the half time show again and show us her other nipple

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm going with the colts. I think its time for Payton to win a ring and I think this year its his time. I have no dislike toward the bears at all so if they did win I wouldn't be upset but I am going for the colts plus I would mind seeing Tondy Dungy win a super bowl he's a good coach man.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are the Redsocks not in it this year? I pick Michael Jordan, he's the shit.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Are the Redsocks not in it this year? I pick Michael Jordan, he's the S***.
    Yeah man Michael Jordan's a hellava reciever, probably one of the best lol. And the redsocks almost made it but they got beat by the Knicks lol.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme

i voted bears, coz u did, and im welsh, and dunno jack about any side anymore, and i only ever watch 'football' when its SUPERBOWL TIME!! coz i wanna see janet do the half time show again and show us her other nipple

This year you won't wanna miss the half time show, theres a chance "Prince" might pull his pants down and expose whatever it is that he may have...... Anyone know what gender he walks around as these days.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1st of all, i should let it be known that I HATE THE FUCKING BEARS!!!!!

i would like to see peyton manning get himself a ring so that the sceptics would finally get off his back because manning is/will be an all time great. this would be a great superbowl for me if indy pulled out the w.

having said that, the bears will probably whoop them because DEFENSE ALWAYS BEATS OFFENSE and my boy peyton has been playing like crap this post season and would need to play a mistake free game in order to win this one (which i have yet to see him do this post season)

bears 27
    colts 20 (theyll get a late, meaningless 4th quarter td in the final 2 minutes that will make the score a lot closer than the game actually was)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

COOL CLICK bro! id pay any superbowl price ticket(cheapest are going for $2500 by the way) to see Janet's tig ole bittiez out in the open once again! lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21
    I'm going with the colts. I think its time for Payton to win a ring and I think this year its his time. I have no dislike toward the bears at all so if they did win I wouldn't be upset but I am going for the colts plus I would mind seeing Tondy Dungy win a super bowl he's a good coach man.
    CC 63 bro! yeah it makes sense for payton to finally get his ring, but it also made sense for charles barkley too all those last years of his career lol. yeah both coaches are great men. i am a lil pissed about lovee smith getting the shaft on his pay tho. do u know hes the bottom of the bottom lowest paid head coaches in nfl history? defense coordinators make over a million dollars a year more than him and they are just coordinators? sup with that BS?

PS: bro is that you in the pic? if so much props on the GUNS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC 63 bro! yeah it makes sense for payton to finally get his ring, but it also made sense for charles barkley too all those last years of his career lol. yeah both coaches are great men. i am a lil pissed about lovee smith getting the shaft on his pay tho. do u know hes the bottom of the bottom lowest paid head coaches in nfl history? defense coordinators make over a million dollars a year more than him and they are just coordinators? sup with that BS?

lovie is waaay underpaid, but you can bet the house that when his contract runs out hes gonna be in the top 3 highest paid coaches ever...................... and he deserves it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

This year you won't wanna miss the half time show, theres a chance "Prince" might pull his pants down and expose whatever it is that he may have...... Anyone know what gender he walks around as these days.....
    hahah pretty funny, actually pretty disgusting LOL its weird dude like prince being a musical legend from the 80's and all its like the more HOMO EROTIC u were in the 80's the more fine hoez u got? like all the biggest rock stars of the 80's were like the biggest homo looking peeps yet they got the finest freakin girls on the planet back then. man hes still does to this day for some reason too? i aint hatin tho hes got talent. Purple Rain is pretty PIMP in my book. all the hoez he uses are like the finest girls in entertainment yo(applelonia, carmen electra, diamond and pearl, his ex wifey, and the list goes on)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702

lovie is waaay underpaid, but you can bet the house that when his contract runs out hes gonna be in the top 3 highest paid coaches ever...................... and he deserves it
    dude i hope so brother! cuz he certainly deserves it. i love how he carries himself too. a real class act!

PS: why u hate all my hometown midwest teams bro? haahha im all bout the FIGHTING IRISH and DA BEARS. born and raised there son? u dont hear me hatin on the UNLV rebels lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah when annalyzing this game seriously u gotta kinda break it down as a boxing fight. payton manning is not in his prime anymore and more importantly he's got that hand injury thats been bothering the hell out of him. that will be a major factor in his overall performance. the bears have the defense upperhand on lock. if they can get alot of turnovers then yeah it will be the bears all the way. rex grossman gets hatin on ALOT even by his fellow bear fans and such, but he has been rather consistent especially in the post. i think alot of cats hate on him because he looks like a high school senior LOL.

but yeah man like i said born and raised an spent the first 18years of my life in Chi-Town so i gotta back DA BEARS 100%. rockin the Walter Payton throwback everywhere i go and i get hit up alot by EVERYONE when i sport that ishhhh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dude i hope so brother! cuz he certainly deserves it. i love how he carries himself too. a real class act!

PS: why u hate all my hometown midwest teams bro? haahha im all bout the FIGHTING IRISH and DA BEARS. born and raised there son? u dont hear me hatin on the UNLV rebels lol

what if i told you that i hate the bulls, and think that michael jordan is the single most overrated player in the history of professional sports??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what if i told you that i hate the bulls, and think that michael jordan is the single most overrated player in the history of professional sports??

WHOA word? u serious? dude being from Chi-Town or not, i cant front when MJ was in his PRIME damn son u gave the ball to him in the closing seconds and your like 12pts behind, that foo won the game every time! i really hope your joing about this one LOL

Thread Information