Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ~Is there a chance of someone doing a rd. by rd. for the Bute fight tonight?~

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ~Is there a chance of someone doing a rd. by rd. for the Bute fight tonight?~

Lucian Bute is fighting tonight, I've seen a couple of his fights and a handful of highlight vids.

So whats up my Canadian people any chance that one of you doing a rd. by rd. for his fight......

Let us know man we would REALLY appreciate it, or at least I will....

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Is there a chance of someone doing a rd. by rd. for the Bute fight tonight?~

Lucian Bute W 18-0 (16 KO's)
    vs.
    Sergey Tatevosyan 26-6 (14 Ko's)
    WBO Inter-Continental Super Middleweight Title

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Is there a chance of someone doing a rd. by rd. for the Bute fight tonight?~

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Lucian Bute W 18-0 (16 KO's)
    vs.
    Sergey Tatevosyan 26-6 (14 Ko's)
    WBO Inter-Continental Super Middleweight Title

Just got in from eating a big ole's mess of raw fish.

What channel is Bute figthing on? What time?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Had a Crunchy Roll, Tiger Shrimp roll, Sashimi & Sapporo today......

Fucken stuffed man, I swear I don't know how the fwock I can fit so sushi....

But yeah!!! The Bute fight is on Canadian tv.....
    Was hoping someone from Canada would be watching it and wouldn't mind doing a rd. by rd......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't get a stream either, shame cos Bute's one of the best prospects out there
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Is there a chance of someone doing a rd. by rd. for the Bute fight tonight?

Not sold on Bute. He made harder work of Obede Toney than 154 lber Roman Karmazin did.

He can't be that big of a puncher.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Is there a chance of someone doing a rd. by rd. for the Bute fight tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    Not sold on Bute. He made harder work of Obede Toney than 154 lber Roman Karmazin did.

HAha, please... No offence man but that is the kind of comment someone who knows NOTHING about boxing would make. I know you don't fall into that category but you obviously have hardy even seen Bute fight so why comment?? James Obede TOney was slaughtered by Bute, sure it took him 8 rounds, but it's not as if he won any rounds, or that there was one round where he wasn't dominated, at that... Then 3 months later Toney takes a fight at 2 weight classes below, and is stopped faster, and you think it's reason to criticize Bute??

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking

HAha, please... No offence man but that is the kind of comment someone who knows NOTHING about boxing would make. I know you don't fall into that category but you obviously have hardy even seen Bute fight so why comment?? James Obede TOney was slaughtered by Bute, sure it took him 8 rounds, but it's not as if he won any rounds, or that there was one round where he wasn't dominated, at that... Then 3 months later Toney takes a fight at 2 weight classes below, and is stopped faster, and you think it's reason to criticize Bute??
    lol I admit that I havn't seen much of Bute. He won the fight sure but Toney was shat. The fact he was knocked out in half the time by a man two weight divisions below hardly adds merit to Bute's performance.

He did dominate the fight sure, but I still say he can't be a big puncher.

Three of his last four fights have gone 12 rounds too.

I'm not saying he ain't good, just not sold on him yet.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol I admit that I havn't seen much of Bute. He won the fight sure but Toney was shat. The fact he was knocked out in half the time by a man two weight divisions below hardly adds merit to Bute's performance.

OK, just to clear up... Toney had a shot at being something had he beat Bute,(since he had already lost once), instead he was absolutely slaughtered... Then in his next fight he steps in on very short notice to fight a guy 2 divisions lower and your surprised that he was stopped sooner? Im just saying if you had watched Bute vs Toney you would know it was the kind of fight that would take a whole lot out of a fighter(Toney)... He took a hell of a lot of hard shots, much harder shots than Karmazin hit him with, in fact... I just can't see why you would even comment when you obviously haven't watched either fight.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK, just to clear up... Toney had a shot at being something had he beat Bute,(since he had already lost once), instead he was absolutely slaughtered... Then in his next fight he steps in on very short notice to fight a guy 2 divisions lower and your surprised that he was stopped sooner? Im just saying if you had watched Bute vs Toney you would know it was the kind of fight that would take a whole lot out of a fighter(Toney)... He took a hell of a lot of hard shots, much harder shots than Karmazin hit him with, in fact... I just can't see why you would even comment when you obviously haven't watched either fight.
    I've watched both fights. Obede Toney is just a crap fighter

Thread Information