Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Winner of Miranda vs Green will face Pavlik

CC for the news. I feel for Miranda,he stops Eastman,gives Abraham a dam good thrashing,breaking his jaw in the process and now has to go through Green AND Pavlik just to get to JT. Talk about protecting JT! I like Pavlik but I honestly hope Miranda KTFO all 3 of them and when Abraham comes back,gets him into an impartial AMERICAN ring and beats the shot out of him again without fear of being ducked points for legitimate shots.

I think Pavlik would bust Abrahams defence apart with his power shots,I don't see many people standing and blocking 60-80 power shots per round from that guy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pantera has it partially right, I have contacted the WBC and their response was exactly this, here is the email response from Mauricio Sulaiman. "THE WBC HAS ORDERED A FINAL ELIMINATION BOUT BETWEEN KELLY PAVLIK AND EDISON MIRANDA.THE WINNER WILL BE THE MANDATORY CONTENDER FOR CHAMPION TAYLOR.

BEST REGARDS"

I have since responded asking what will happen if Miranda loses and they have not gotten back to me when they do I will post their response.

And to those of you who question why Kelly Pavlik should be inline for a title shot, he is the #1 WBC, #3 WBA, #5 WBO and #8 IBF. That speaks for why, the sanctioning bodies have him rated in the top 5 in all but 1 association. Just sit back and wait, I am sure I will be laughing last after Pavlik wins and finally gets his shot against Taylor and becomes the Middleweight Champion of the World.

I have also heard that the WBO wants to get on the Pavlik train and have him fight their #1 ranked Middleweight Khoren Gevor. This could be called a final eliminator by the WBO and then the winner to get a mandatory against Taylor. Either way Pavlik will get his title shot, the easier road would be through the WBO as I feel Pavlik will eat up Gevor, but I would much rather see Miranda v.s. Pavlik.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Pavlik fight Gevor it will be the tuffest test of Pavlik's career to date.

Miranda will beat Green.

Miranda vs Pavlik? I aint even sure that it'll be a fight...I think that if Pavlik fights as idiotically as he did last weekend...Miranda blasts him out in 3-4 rounds...if Pavlik brings back a tad of his defensive style then it MIGHT go late...but Miranda still sparks him out.

Miranda by TKO in his next 2 fights.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Yea... I don't see why this fight in itself couldn't just be an eliminator.. Pavlik hasn't done anything to deserve the same aclaim the winner of this fight will get.. Miranda has already established himself ahead of both these guys.. But your right, it means either way Taylors 'going to have a huge task on his hands whoever he fights.
    Agreed. Miranda has fought the far better opposition. I just think that it's a fight that has to be made because they're the two most exciting punchers in the division.
    Should be a barn-burner while it lasts.
    "et ignotas animum dimittit in artes naturamque nouat" Ovid's Metamorphoses

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by huntin_itai
    Pantera has it partially right, I have contacted the WBC and their response was exactly this, here is the email response from Mauricio Sulaiman. "THE WBC HAS ORDERED A FINAL ELIMINATION BOUT BETWEEN KELLY PAVLIK AND EDISON MIRANDA.THE WINNER WILL BE THE MANDATORY CONTENDER FOR CHAMPION TAYLOR.

BEST REGARDS"

I have since responded asking what will happen if Miranda loses and they have not gotten back to me when they do I will post their response.

And to those of you who question why Kelly Pavlik should be inline for a title shot, he is the #1 WBC, #3 WBA, #5 WBO and #8 IBF. That speaks for why, the sanctioning bodies have him rated in the top 5 in all but 1 association. Just sit back and wait, I am sure I will be laughing last after Pavlik wins and finally gets his shot against Taylor and becomes the Middleweight Champion of the World.

I have also heard that the WBO wants to get on the Pavlik train and have him fight their #1 ranked Middleweight Khoren Gevor. This could be called a final eliminator by the WBO and then the winner to get a mandatory against Taylor. Either way Pavlik will get his title shot, the easier road would be through the WBO as I feel Pavlik will eat up Gevor, but I would much rather see Miranda v.s. Pavlik.
    I got it all right. Like I said, they mandated the winner to fight Pavlik. But if you feel more comfortable hearing from Mauricio, you won't hurt my feelings.

But I really dont see Green upsetting Miranda in the fight especially it being in Miranda's backyard. He has something big to prove in PR and it training with a huge passion. I really would hate to be Green on March 3rd. He's gonna be on the wrong side of someone making a strong point!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What the hell is Pavlik going to do in the meantime? Wait around for the winner of Green vs. Miranda? Think that he should step-up the competition before entering the ring with Miranda. You can say all you want about Abraham, but he's the real deal. And although I didn't see the whole fight, it was a controversial decision at best and Abraham walked away with the worst of it.
    Don't think it would be devastating to Pavlik to get whipped by Miranda. He's just a kid. That being said, he has to up the learning-curve at an exponential rate if he wants to save face in a Miranda fight. Two devastating punchers?? Who knows...anything can happen. My bet at this point is with Miranda.
    "et ignotas animum dimittit in artes naturamque nouat" Ovid's Metamorphoses

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow
    You can say all you want about Abraham, but he's the real deal. And although I didn't see the whole fight, it was a controversial decision at best and Abraham walked away with the worst of it.
    Agreed.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

El Kabong Guest

Here's my theme music for the Miranda-Green fight....especially for the guy who loses

[youtube=425,350]zLgyXZw9qNM[/youtube]

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Here's my theme music for the Miranda-Green fight....especially for the guy who loses

[youtube=425,350]zLgyXZw9qNM[/youtube]
    Heres my theme music for once Miranda beats Green then Pavlik....

[youtube=425,350]f2N1yOoBxz8&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

El Kabong Guest

....I like mine better, Another One Bites the Dust has been used so much.....give some respect to The Gap Band!!!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....I like mine better, Another One Bites the Dust has been used so much.....give some respect to The Gap Band!!!!
    Oh! my man if you only knew.....
    Read carefully what I typed on the second video....
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...html#msg512263

El Kabong Guest

...awesome

The Dazz Band were very good as well....with "Let It Whip"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillarious. No shit...that gotcha a very sincere & much loved

That song is fantastic. Absolutely ridiculous...thing is though...I was at a club about 3 years ago and Mark Farina (a well known dj in the club circuit) dropped the bomb on about 600 cracked out club kids during their peaks & they all just stood there in shock.

That song has to be atleast 24 or 25 years old.

Either they had never heard it or they just thought it was super gay...either way...it was quite humerous to see the looks on their faces...& YES...ofcourse I was wasted & laughing my ass off in the middle of them all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And appropriate name for the band of that song. The "Gap" Band The loser gonna have a gap in their mouth of trash talking for a while after this fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow
    What the hell is Pavlik going to do in the meantime? Wait around for the winner of Green vs. Miranda? Think that he should step-up the competition before entering the ring with Miranda. You can say all you want about Abraham, but he's the real deal. And although I didn't see the whole fight, it was a controversial decision at best and Abraham walked away with the worst of it.
    Don't think it would be devastating to Pavlik to get whipped by Miranda. He's just a kid. That being said, he has to up the learning-curve at an exponential rate if he wants to save face in a Miranda fight. Two devastating punchers?? Who knows...anything can happen. My bet at this point is with Miranda.
    He won't have to wait too long. I hear that they are trying to make the fight happen as early as mid May. Kinda quick for Miranda to turn around and fight in 10-12 weeks, but hopefully it will be an easy and early night in San Juan.

Oh and to CutemeMick and Lyle for the music, hilarious!

Thread Information