Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Man. Untd. vs. Tottenham~

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimboogie
    Its an alright game, I like the fact that the Koreans have a couple of players in these squads...means I get to watch a bit of decent footy!!

Im a Liverpool fan myself though, so I cannot be supporting United in this one!

Gwan Miles! Didn't know you was a fan of the TRUE Reds!

Click right back, Mr Boogie!

Ive been a fan of the the Reds since I was a nipper. I got into Liverpool because it was my Dad's team. Im from nowhere near Liverpool. As a youngster me and Dad would drive up to Anfield to watch the games. Im hardly a glory supporter because like any true fan you've got to stick with them even through the lean years. We havent won the title in donkeys years.

The worst time was when Liverpool played Palace years back. We drove to the Stadium but despite being a midweek game it had sold out. We got back home and I looked up the results on teletext. We had won 9-0. I was gutted that I missed that!
    Oh mate, well at least you've made the journey up there... Im a big fan but alas, im still an Armchair fan

Although i did go to see em play West Ham at Upton Park... Amongst the Home fans.... Which was... An experience

Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Man. Untd. vs. Tottenham~

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboogie
    Its an alright game, I like the fact that the Koreans have a couple of players in these squads...means I get to watch a bit of decent footy!!

Im a Liverpool fan myself though, so I cannot be supporting United in this one!

Gwan Miles! Didn't know you was a fan of the TRUE Reds!

Click right back, Mr Boogie!

Ive been a fan of the the Reds since I was a nipper. I got into Liverpool because it was my Dad's team. Im from nowhere near Liverpool. As a youngster me and Dad would drive up to Anfield to watch the games. Im hardly a glory supporter because like any true fan you've got to stick with them even through the lean years. We havent won the title in donkeys years.

The worst time was when Liverpool played Palace years back. We drove to the Stadium but despite being a midweek game it had sold out. We got back home and I looked up the results on teletext. We had won 9-0. I was gutted that I missed that!
    ah i remmber that being a palace fan

didnt we beat u in the f.a cup semi that year though

remarkable really!!!!
    I'm the real pretty boy

Thread Information