Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The Best Heavyweights on Earth (Nog, Fedor & Mirko)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Best Heavyweights on Earth (Nog, Fedor & Mirko)

In your opinion who can defeat any of these three? besides themselves!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Best Heavyweights on Earth (Nog, Fedor & Mirko)

Don't count out Sylvia, and many will think I'm crazy, but I don't think that Arlovski won the belt because he sucks. I think Tim is just that good at keeping someone at a distance with his jab.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Best Heavyweights on Earth (Nog, Fedor & Mirko)

I think Mark Hunt could beat CC, Barnett could beat Nog and TK could beat Fedor

To be more serious, I'm thinking Sylvia COULD (probably wont, but COULD) beat CC, as well as Hunt. I can see Nog being beaten by Barnett again, or any other person who would simply have to overpower him. I don't see him getting knocked out or out-techniqued, so it'd have to be superior wrestling and GnP, or just brute force.

Fedor would be a tough nut. Sylvia might have a chance against him, too, simply because he DOES have good takedown defense, good ground D (from what little we've seen...I think his sub loss to AA was more of an overly pumped up thing than a bad defense thing, and his loss to Mir was more of a fluke...he wasn't in any real danger from the armbar, but his arm just couldn't hold Mir's weight...had he been in real danger, it would have been the elbow that snapped, not his forearm). Other than that, I'm thinking a powerful striker might be able to drop him with a lucky shot. Nobody has had any real success on the ground against Fedor. Coleman had his back, and still got subbed quickly.
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

Thread Information