Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default No One in Good Conscious Can Rate Hatton Higher Than Shane P4P

And before you respond, no, it has nothing to do with the fact that Shane was more impressive against a common opponent, because I realize styles make fights, and I don't hold that against Ricky, but whatever your definition of p4p is, whether it's what have you done for me lately, or who would beat who hypothetically, Shane beats Ricky in both those criteria areas. Right now at this very moment, there is no rational explanation to have Hatton rated higher than Mosley.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: No One in Good Conscious Can Rate Hatton Higher Than Shane P4P

Shane is gonna wreak havok on the welterweight division. I'm kinda pullin for him because hes gettin older and its cool to see an old guy whoop up on the youngsters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very good and Shane did great tonight...but he's falling back into the habit John David had taught him not to do(coming in and shooting back with your hands down) I don't like how he got caught with a straights and counter hooks when he was rushing in. I hope Jack works on it..but he never has before I don't expect him to do it now, so Shanr better fix that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Samson3000
    And before you respond, no, it has nothing to do with the fact that Shane was more impressive against a common opponent, because I realize styles make fights, and I don't hold that against Ricky, but whatever your definition of p4p is, whether it's what have you done for me lately, or who would beat who hypothetically, Shane beats Ricky in both those criteria areas. Right now at this very moment, there is no rational explanation to have Hatton rated higher than Mosley.
    the fact hatton is undefeated and is getting hype nowadays is whats holding him in the p4p ranks, but shane has beaten and fought ten times better oppenent then hatton has, and at 35 just dominated a guy that should of beat hatton just a few months ago.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    the fact hatton is undefeated and is getting hype nowadays is whats holding him in the p4p ranks, but shane has beaten and fought ten times better oppenent then hatton has, and at 35 just dominated a guy that should of beat hatton just a few months ago.

Name one shane mosley victim who is ten times better than Kostya Tszyu? I agree with everything else. Shane is a helluva fighter but that comment is absurd
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono

Name one shane mosley victim who is ten times better than Kostya Tszyu? I agree with everything else. Shane is a helluva fighter but that comment is absurd
    Most of his comments are absurd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest
    Shane is gonna wreak havok on the welterweight division. I'm kinda pullin for him because hes gettin older and its cool to see an old guy whoop up on the youngsters.
    I don't know if he'll wreak havoc. If Mosley wants a big payday, then he'll get in the ring with Mayweather in late '07. I think Mayweather would beat Shane rather decisively.
    But Mosley would be either favored or at about even odds against any welterweight besides Mayweather.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking

Most of his comments are absurd.
    yeh thats true.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Winky Wright. Though Shane didn't beat him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shza

so whats your point?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shza

Winky Wright 10 times better than Tszyu? I think they both are in the same echelon of greatness.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Tyszu is overratted to be honest. Plus he was old, out of shape, had only fought 3 times in 3 years...go figure..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

prime oscar dela hoya (twice) way better then a old koysta tszyu that had only 3 fights in what 3 years,

shane has only lost to two fighters, winky and forrest.

hatton has only 1 name that stands out, old tszyu...shane has fought and dominated divisions and he move up in weights for the sake of just fighting better oppenents. he fought winky in a higher weight class, unlike hatton, he rather rot at 140 and pick on smaller fighters so he can protect his virginity.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

prime oscar dela hoya (twice) way better then a old koysta tszyu that had only 3 fights in what 3 years,

shane has only lost to two fighters, winky and forrest.

hatton has only 1 name that stands out, old tszyu...shane has fought and dominated divisions and he move up in weights for the sake of just fighting better oppenents. he fought winky in a higher weight class, unlike hatton, he rather rot at 140 and pick on smaller fighters so he can protect his virginity.

I agree, beating a 35 year old Tyszu who had barely fought in 3 years isn't the same as beating a prime De La Hoya, or even moving upto 154 and beating a faded Vargas.

Tyszu has spent the last two years tap dancing, does anyone really think he would have been doing that if him and his team felt he still had something to offer?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo

I think Tyszu is overratted to be honest. Plus he was old, out of shape, had only fought 3 times in 3 years...go figure..
    He fought Hatton on the back of a brilliant performance, destroying Mitchell in three rounds (I would think that's evidence he was in pretty good nick), started a big favourite against Hatton, and was rated in everyones P4P lists including P4P 3 by The Ring magazine (for an overrated fighter he sure fooled a lot of people).
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information