Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: HATTON TO EARN £2.7 Million to Fight Castillo

surprised at this.

knew Ricky was in for a big pay day but didn't think it would be that much !

Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me too
    Thats getting on for $6 million

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wonder how much Castillo will make?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah but after the tax man has been at you and you've paid your team and all your training fee's it is always a lot less than first stated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo

Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan

cc 338 thats a very witty answer.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really cant wait 4 this fight, sounds like a lot of money but its a guaranteed sell out! and ppv numbers will be huge so its going to be a big money maker for all involved

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After this fight, Ricky needs to finally fight Witter for big money, and then retire with his biggest money fight, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Could you imagine how big PBF vs Hatton would be if PBF beats Oscar and Hatton beats Castillo? In terms of mainstream, it wouldn't be as popular as ODLH-PBF, but in terms of boxing, it would possibly be the biggest fight in the history of the welterweight division. 39-0, "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather Jr, the P4P #1 fighter in the sport, vs. 43-0, Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton. Somebody's 0 HAS GOT TO GO!!! Between the two fighters, they would have 82 Wins and NO LOSSES. This fight needs to happen. I'm literally skeeting on myself thinking about this fight. October 2007. Stop fucking around and let's get it done.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by albsur2006
    After this fight, Ricky needs to finally fight Witter for big money, and then retire with his biggest money fight, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Could you imagine how big PBF vs Hatton would be if PBF beats Oscar and Hatton beats Castillo? In terms of mainstream, it wouldn't be as popular as ODLH-PBF, but in terms of boxing, it would possibly be the biggest fight in the history of the welterweight division. 39-0, "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather Jr, the P4P #1 fighter in the sport, vs. 43-0, Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton. Somebody's 0 HAS GOT TO GO!!! Between the two fighters, they would have 82 Wins and NO LOSSES. This fight needs to happen. I'm literally skeeting on myself thinking about this fight. October 2007. Stop F****** around and let's get it done.
    Am I the only one who thinks beating Castillo wouldn't really be that big of a deal?

I mean honestly if you put Castillo in right now against Casamayor, Juan Diaz, Maliignaggi, Zab Judah, Cotto, Mayweather, Margarito, etc it really wouldn't be much of a shock if he lost to any of them.

In his past three fights, he's been knocked out, suffered a heavy fine and thrown of the lightweight division for twice failing to make weight in successive world title fights and struggled in his first fight at 140 against a man who nobody had ever heard of (well El Gamo probably has his career set but I mean us regular fans) and who we have all completely forgotten now.

Can't see the big deal with Castillo at all. A good fighter for sure, but top 10 p4p, come on people, really

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After this fight, Ricky needs to finally fight Witter for big money, and then retire with his biggest money fight, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Could you imagine how big PBF vs Hatton would be if PBF beats Oscar and Hatton beats Castillo? In terms of mainstream, it wouldn't be as popular as ODLH-PBF, but in terms of boxing, it would possibly be the biggest fight in the history of the welterweight division. 39-0, "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather Jr, the P4P #1 fighter in the sport, vs. 43-0, Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton. Somebody's 0 HAS GOT TO GO!!! Between the two fighters, they would have 82 Wins and NO LOSSES. This fight needs to happen. I'm literally skeeting on myself thinking about this fight. October 2007. Stop fucking around and let's get it done.
    I don't see it to be a realistic option anymore, PBF will if anything either stay at 154 to fight Spinks or move up to 160 to fight Winky. If by chance he moves back down to 147, he would probably fight Cotto.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After this fight, Ricky needs to finally fight Witter for big money, and then retire with his biggest money fight, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Could you imagine how big PBF vs Hatton would be if PBF beats Oscar and Hatton beats Castillo? In terms of mainstream, it wouldn't be as popular as ODLH-PBF, but in terms of boxing, it would possibly be the biggest fight in the history of the welterweight division. 39-0, "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather Jr, the P4P #1 fighter in the sport, vs. 43-0, Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton. Somebody's 0 HAS GOT TO GO!!! Between the two fighters, they would have 82 Wins and NO LOSSES. This fight needs to happen. I'm literally skeeting on myself thinking about this fight. October 2007. Stop F****** around and let's get it done.
    Am I the only one who thinks beating Castillo wouldn't really be that big of a deal?

I mean honestly if you put Castillo in right now against Casamayor, Juan Diaz, Maliignaggi, Zab Judah, Cotto, Mayweather, Margarito, etc it really wouldn't be much of a shock if he lost to any of them.

In his past three fights, he's been knocked out, suffered a heavy fine and thrown of the lightweight division for twice failing to make weight in successive world title fights and struggled in his first fight at 140 against a man who nobody had ever heard of (well El Gamo probably has his career set but I mean us regular fans) and who we have all completely forgotten now.

Can't see the big deal with Castillo at all. A good fighter for sure, but top 10 p4p, come on people, really
    Will you be shocked when Castillo beats Hatton?
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    I don't see it to be a realistic option anymore, PBF will if anything either stay at 154 to fight Spinks or move up to 160 to fight Winky. If by chance he moves back down to 147, he would probably fight Cotto.
    There's no way Floyd moves up to 160 unless someone offers him crazy money. I really don't think Floyd wants anything to do with Winky to be honest. Floyd will fight Spinks and then move back down. If he doesn't retire LOL.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's no way Floyd moves up to 160 unless someone offers him crazy money. I really don't think Floyd wants anything to do with Winky to be honest. Floyd will fight Spinks and then move back down. If he doesn't retire LOL.
    He has stated that his goal is to win titles in 6 weight divisions. IF he beats ODLH that is 5

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Will you be shocked when Castillo beats Hatton?
    Nope not at all, I don't rate Hatton as a p4p either.

The real p4p stars in the lower divisions are at 147 lb. With Mayweather and Cotto both moving up (although Mayweather looks set to move up again), Mosely moving back down, Judah returning and danger men like Margarito and Williams there everyone knows that 147 is where its at.

Hatton is fighting in a division thats the equivilent of a ghost town.

Whoever wins between Hatton and Castillo will be king over a mediocre division. Neither of them will have much chance against the real stars in the division up so really who cares?

Thread Information