Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fukcing unbelievable

What the fuck is this world coming to. Sorry but this has almost brought me to fucking tears.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...re/6356009.stm

I mean...how??

KUNT!!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fukcing unbelievable

That is deplorable. I just dont get the mindset of these people. Absolutely vile, sick and beyond my understanding!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta blame the parents as theyr'e so f*cking young
    Twisted kunts need shooting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't blame the parents. I blame their twisted evil mindsets. Killing's too good for these f^cking animals and modern prisons, thanks to the European soft as shite approach, are like holiday camps. We should take our lead from the way the Mayans used to deal with prisoners. Keep them alive and torture them for the rest of their days.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by md
    I don't blame the parents. I blame their twisted evil mindsets. Killing's too good for these f^cking animals and modern prisons, thanks to the European soft as shite approach, are like holiday camps. We should take our lead from the way the Mayans used to deal with prisoners. Keep them alive and torture them for the rest of their days.
    Prison should be no holiday camp, but an experience you dont want to go through again...

Thats as right wing as I get!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that is absolutely fucking sick. these people need torturing or something, i dont think theres anything that can make them pay for what they have done

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by md

I do 100%,we're talking about 19 and 20 year olds here so they are barely out of their teens.
    Trust me i was a proper tearaway at that age but it would never even enter my head to do anything remotely worse than giving someone a bad beating.
    Makes me wonder just how they were brought up,Look at the Jamie bulger killers for example..they were left to their own devices from an early age and watching Horror films etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with you Smash in the case of Jaimie Bulgar's murder a huge proportion of the blame rests with the parents. The way they raised their kids was deplorable but the difference being that those murderers were children themselves, therefore less culpable than two young adults.

In this case it seems that the 19/20 year olds were sexually motivated to carry out their sick act. In my opinion they have executed their free will regardless of their upbringing.

I don't have such a venomous response to any other crime. The Mayan justice system should be reserved for this specific crime only because the act they did is beyond comprehension and rehabilitation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am a very humble person who would never wish negative things on people.

Hopefully fate can teach them a lesson and I agree with smashup blame parents as well as the kids.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fuckin little wankers need dry bumming and battering silly. makes me angry reading this. horrible.

El Kabong Guest

...this whole death penalty being "humane" is a bit off ain't it?

Whatever happened to a good old public hanging? I mean THAT is a deterrant! No getting a needle in your arm and going to sleep....fuck that....the people they kill don't die peacefully!!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard on the Howard Stern show, yesterday a women & her boyfriend were arrested in Rhode Island after her daughter told her teacher that her mom & dad were having sex in front of her..... The teahcer called Child Services and they arrested both of them..... When questioned the boyfriend said "We have sex in front of her all the time and we explain to her what love is and why mommy & daddy are doing wha they do" something like "This is what people do when they fall in love and care for one another"

LMAO!! I've been searching the net since yesterday but haven't found any articles on it..... If anyone does come across it please post it....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    I heard on the Howard Stern show, yesterday a women & her boyfriend were arrested in Rhode Island after her daughter told her teacher that her mom & dad were having sex in front of her..... The teahcer called Child Services and they arrested both of them..... When questioned the boyfriend said "We have sex in front of her all the time and we explain to her what love is and why mommy & daddy are doing wha they do" something like "This is what people do when they fall in love and care for one another"

LMAO!! I've been searching the net since yesterday but haven't found any articles on it..... If anyone does come across it please post it....

"You see when Daddy makes Mommy gag on his cock like this sweetheart? That's cause we care about eachother! You notice when I spank the bitch when hitting it from behind and call her a dirty little slut...this is how mommys and daddys show that they love eachother"

Thread Information