Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default pacman OVERRATED

OK Pacfans before yall jump on my head hear me out. I just got threw reading the latest article of the ring magazine and I gotta tell you I did not agree with what I read. For some reason more and more people have started to consider Pacman as the best in the world after his third round KO over Morales. If you ask me all that was proven in that fight is that Erick Morrales is finished. To me the barrometer that should be used to measure Pacmans greatness is the first fight with Morrales. In that fight the tough Pacman made it interesting by staying in it and fighting back even though the tecnically supperior Morrales had beat him to a bloody pulp by the time the last bell sounded. Since then I dont think PacMan has gotten much better, its Morrales that got worse. Now I'm not saying that PacMan is not a great fighter, he is. I'm simply stating that every body is getting a little too exited over this shallow victory. PacMan is a great fighter but he still aint no Terrible, and he is certanly not the best in the world.
    " To beat me he will have to kill me and to do that he has to be willing to die himself "

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: pacman OVERRATED

I agree with you that his latest victory over Morales showed more that Eric was done than that Pac was just too good. And i still think he has several flaws. BUT, he is a handful for anyone because of his power and speed. It will be interesting if he can keep his mind and body in the fight business with all the distractions he has.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think a fair few people are starting to gt a lil pissed with pacman not stepping up and fighting the best fighters at his weight.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    I think a fair few people are starting to gt a lil pissed with pacman not stepping up and fighting the best fighters at his weight.
    Isn't that where his problems with GBP comes into play though? They have almost all of the good to great fighters around PAC's weight.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would not mind seeing a fight between him and Cassamayor. That would be a very intersting figth to say the least and I would have to give the edge to El Cepillo.
    " To beat me he will have to kill me and to do that he has to be willing to die himself "

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    Isn't that where his problems with GBP comes into play though? They have almost all of the good to great fighters around PAC's weight.
    Golden boy tried to make the pac - barrera fight, but the wbc wudn't alow it i think ;

there is Soto, Guzman; nothing stopping pac calling them out, and really calling them out. People have spoken about how such and such promoter wudnt let them in the ring with pac bla bla but if pac caled them out with a purpose and they wanted the fight the promo would make it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In all honesty Pac has made his name by beating the O A P tour, all past there best but look good fighting each other. Its nothing new its been happening for years
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think Pac Man will have a really tough time fighting against a sharp slick boxer like Guzman. and for the records a fight in which i think he lost, against JMM, JMM neutralized pretty much anything Pac Man had after the first few rounds and again with his boxing skills. if you decide to stay right in front of Pac Man and brawl, i don't care who you are you will get KTFO but if you box him the whole fight you could definitely win.
    Hidden Content It's Good To Be Back!! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mike_tha_man
    i think Pac Man will have a really tough time fighting against a sharp slick boxer like Guzman. and for the records a fight in which i think he lost, against JMM, JMM neutralized pretty much anything Pac Man had after the first few rounds and again with his boxing skills. if you decide to stay right in front of Pac Man and brawl, i don't care who you are you will get KTFO but if you box him the whole fight you could definitely win.
    Yes and lets not forget that JMM Marquez himself can be outboxed as well.

I really love Pacquiao, one of the most exciting fighters in the world but beating Morales didn't really prove a whole lot.

Raheem handed Morales his ass too.

I think Pacquaio's biggest win by far was his destruction of Barrera. He's definitely a p4p star but how good he truly is cannot be properly measured at this time.

He needs to beat a live opponent to confirm his greatness, Marquez, Barrera, Guzman or Soto to show he is truly the king of the division.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo

I really love Pacquiao, one of the most exciting fighters in the world but beating Morales didn't really prove a whole lot.

Raheem handed Morales his a** too.

I think Pacquaio's biggest win by far was his destruction of Barrera. He's definitely a p4p star but how good he truly is cannot be properly measured at this time.

He needs to beat a live opponent to confirm his greatness, Marquez, Barrera, Guzman or Soto to show he is truly the king of the division.
    Pacman is DUCKING! jmm.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDENBOY213

Pacman is DUCKING! jmm.
    I don't think Pac is ducking JMM.....
    The oppourtunity was there for JMM to fight him instead he flew his ass (under isntruction of Ignacio) all the way to Indonesia and got robbed over there.....
    Bad management really.....
    But no I disagree, PACs not duckig anyone.....
    At least not now....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

Pacman is DUCKING! jmm.
    The oppourtunity was there for JMM to fight him instead he flew his a** (under isntruction of Ignacio) all the way to Indonesia and got robbed over there.....
    At least not now....
    After he won against morales they asked him about who was next and he totally changed the subject .

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    In all honesty Pac has made his name by beating the O A P tour, all past there best but look good fighting each other. Its nothing new its been happening for years
    What I've always thought Scrap... even the guys closer to his weight have a lot more miles on the clock in terms of world level fights and wars.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacman is DUCKING! jmm.
    The oppourtunity was there for JMM to fight him instead he flew his a** (under isntruction of Ignacio) all the way to Indonesia and got robbed over there.....
    At least not now....
    After he won against morales they asked him about who was next and he totally changed the subject .
    You can't blame him his moving onto other things. After PAC beat Erik, JMM needed Pac more then Pac needed JMM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacman is DUCKING! jmm.
    At least not now....
    You can't blame him his moving onto other things. After PAC beat Erik, JMM needed Pac more then Pac needed JMM.
    Hopefully after Jmm beats barrera jmm should fight pacman.

Thread Information