Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Audley: I'll be back!

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I'll be back and hopefully I will have a chance to rectify it with Michael Sprott straight away

http://www.fightnews.com/
    Well it i think audrey getting a title shot rests alot on skelton and sprotts shoulders, heres why... (may include somes If's :P)

I think he could egt a title shot if Sprott or Skelton win a title (they will prolly go for the WBO/WBA) and with birggs and freakshow, there is a chance they could snatch that title, i would honestly epext at this stage, audley to meet the winner of sportt and Skelton, i don't think the losser will get a title shot, period, and well audley is SO hated, that people will trun up providing there is a decent undercard in hope he gets sparked out, if he can come through that i have no doubt that warren would love to match audley up should sum1 like skelton win a title, i mean its win win for thatbasrtard aint it? more moneyf or him, and who ever the F*** wins, its still his fighter... don't be shocked if you see audrey getting a title shot

To be honest the division is so bad right now that any fighter is only about 3 straight wins from a title shot.

Look at Tony Thompson, beats Ibragimov and Guinn, one more and he'll probably be in line for a shot at something.

If Harrison can string together 3 wins in a row he'll be up there again.
    3 wins against bums? or against quality opponents?? maybe someone in the top 15 or higher?? I watched the fight and saw at least 2 things wrong with him...1) No heart and 2) No chin....now I don't know if the latter was caused by him freezing up when he was getting hit or not.....but he went to sleep.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu
    I'll be back and hopefully I will have a chance to rectify it with Michael Sprott straight away

Well it i think audrey getting a title shot rests alot on skelton and sprotts shoulders, heres why... (may include somes If's :P)

I think he could egt a title shot if Sprott or Skelton win a title (they will prolly go for the WBO/WBA) and with birggs and freakshow, there is a chance they could snatch that title, i would honestly epext at this stage, audley to meet the winner of sportt and Skelton, i don't think the losser will get a title shot, period, and well audley is SO hated, that people will trun up providing there is a decent undercard in hope he gets sparked out, if he can come through that i have no doubt that warren would love to match audley up should sum1 like skelton win a title, i mean its win win for thatbasrtard aint it? more moneyf or him, and who ever the F*** wins, its still his fighter... don't be shocked if you see audrey getting a title shot

To be honest the division is so bad right now that any fighter is only about 3 straight wins from a title shot.

Look at Tony Thompson, beats Ibragimov and Guinn, one more and he'll probably be in line for a shot at something.

3 wins against bums? or against quality opponents?? maybe someone in the top 15 or higher?? I watched the fight and saw at least 2 things wrong with him...1) No heart and 2) No chin....now I don't know if the latter was caused by him freezing up when he was getting hit or not.....but he went to sleep.....
    Say he fought the winner of Gammer Williams, wins that, gets a rematch with Sprott (who will be KO'd by Skelton), then gets to fight Skelton.

After that he would be marketable again.

If Sprott is only one win away from a title shot, with 10 losses to his name then Audley could get himself back into contention.

He needs to rely on Skelton getting a title shot though, against Briggs ideally. If Skelton got the shot and took it, he would obviously be most likely to defend it in Britain against British fighters so if Audley strings a few wins together he could get a shot.

I don't think he will win 3 in a row however! :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu

Say he fought the winner of Gammer Williams, wins that, gets a rematch with Sprott (who will be KO'd by Skelton), then gets to fight Skelton.

After that he would be marketable again.

If Sprott is only one win away from a title shot, with 10 losses to his name then Audley could get himself back into contention.

He needs to rely on Skelton getting a title shot though, against Briggs ideally. If Skelton got the shot and took it, he would obviously be most likely to defend it in Britain against British fighters so if Audley strings a few wins together he could get a shot.

I don't think he will win 3 in a row however! :P
    yeah...I guess anything's possible....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't imagine the mental damage getting KO'd like that in your own manor
    Audley's from Wembley and the boos were massive from the moment he came into the Arena till the moment he left.
    He must now realise that NO ONE likes him and that he just simply hasn't got what it takes.
    Hate fighters who constantly use the jab as a measuring device and pat away at their opponents face.
    It's THE most important f*cking punch and really is a fantastic tool if used with snap and power.
    Turn it in Audley and go into acting....
    Your good at that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Audley comes back then he is gonna get knocked out again in a few fights time.

Thread Information