Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Audley: I'll be back!

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Audley: I'll be back!

I'll be back and hopefully I will have a chance to rectify it with Michael Sprott straight away

http://www.fightnews.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Audley: I'll be back!

sprott said he isnt gonna fight audley again cos at this point in his career that would be going backwards and he hasn't got the time for more rematches. unlucky audley.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be honest if Audley tries to come back from this shocking defeat I think the fans should get off his back.

He's been humbled now big time, if he decides to try again, for what will now be little money, lots of ridicule and no realistic hope of being anybody in the division then I think he at least deserves to be credited with never giving up.

I hope he can at least redeem himself from this and maybe go on to win a British or European title.

I know most people will be dancing with glee and will delight in knocking him, but lets be fair, he's not a kiddy fiddler or neo nazi. He doesn't deserve all of the hate he gets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

people hate him because he's been very arrogant since the 2000 olympics, be littled alot of other fighters, made claims without ever even coming close to fullfilling them, lied many times about his totaly rubbish performances against semi pro or to be honest totaly crap opponents, never once tried to endear himself to the boxing fans who pay to watch him even when he was total rubbish he claimed the fans got there moneys worth as he turned up ( stunk the place out with a cowardice performance )

i could go on but whos got time to list everything

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I'll be back and hopefully I will have a chance to rectify it with Michael Sprott straight away

Well it i think audrey getting a title shot rests alot on skelton and sprotts shoulders, heres why... (may include somes If's :P)

I think he could egt a title shot if Sprott or Skelton win a title (they will prolly go for the WBO/WBA) and with birggs and freakshow, there is a chance they could snatch that title, i would honestly epext at this stage, audley to meet the winner of sportt and Skelton, i don't think the losser will get a title shot, period, and well audley is SO hated, that people will trun up providing there is a decent undercard in hope he gets sparked out, if he can come through that i have no doubt that warren would love to match audley up should sum1 like skelton win a title, i mean its win win for thatbasrtard aint it? more moneyf or him, and who ever the fuck wins, its still his fighter... don't be shocked if you see audrey getting a title shot

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme

Well it i think audrey getting a title shot rests alot on skelton and sprotts shoulders, heres why... (may include somes If's :P)

I think he could egt a title shot if Sprott or Skelton win a title (they will prolly go for the WBO/WBA) and with birggs and freakshow, there is a chance they could snatch that title, i would honestly epext at this stage, audley to meet the winner of sportt and Skelton, i don't think the losser will get a title shot, period, and well audley is SO hated, that people will trun up providing there is a decent undercard in hope he gets sparked out, if he can come through that i have no doubt that warren would love to match audley up should sum1 like skelton win a title, i mean its win win for thatbasrtard aint it? more moneyf or him, and who ever the F*** wins, its still his fighter... don't be shocked if you see audrey getting a title shot

To be honest the division is so bad right now that any fighter is only about 3 straight wins from a title shot.

Look at Tony Thompson, beats Ibragimov and Guinn, one more and he'll probably be in line for a shot at something.

If Harrison can string together 3 wins in a row he'll be up there again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jbirdy
    sprott said he isnt gonna fight audley again cos at this point in his career that would be going backwards and he hasn't got the time for more rematches. unlucky audley.
    He isnt going to fight Audley again because he knows he'll lose. Does anyone really want to see Skelton Sprott II?

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    He isnt going to fight Audley again because he knows he'll lose. Does anyone really want to see Skelton Sprott II?
    i dont know about that sprott was coming on strong in 3rd id fancy sprott to win rematch but not as early

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think audley should fight the loser of sprott skelton an if he loses that then he should fight butterbeen naked painted blue at the interval of the superbowl, how many fukin chances does the "jamacian" prick want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    i dont know about that sprott was coming on strong in 3rd id fancy sprott to win rematch but not as early
    Yeah Fraudley really would lose again imo. Sprott stoppage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Audley is not a top caliber fighter and will end up one of those guys ( if he is not already) that if you can't beat him you will not make it to the top level...He will become a trial horse......
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Audley Harrison really should give it up. 35 and trying for domestic honours and still getting beat on the way. Enough is enough.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Title of thread: Audley: I'll be back!........ ON THE CANVAS....

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Title of thread: Audley: I'll be back!........ ON THE CANVAS....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fraudly stands no chance of ever becoming champ ever he's done.

Thread Information