Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amir Khan beats Kevin Mitchell tommorow and is already European Champion quality

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Amir Khan beats Kevin Mitchell tommorow and is already European Champion quality

I say he batters him silly to be honest and i think i've seen enough of young Amir already to realise HE IS the real deal.
    Getting stronger with every fight now and his KO power and handspeed seem superb.
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/4227-brit...html#more-4227

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir Khan beats Kevin Mitchell tommorow and is already European Champion quality

Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    I say he batters him sill to be honest and i think i've seen enough of young Amir already to realise HE IS the real deal.
    Getting stronger with every fight now and his KO power seems superb.
    CC mate

I know a guy who fought Khan about 3 years ago, it was the first and only time this lad has ever been off his feet (he's top 10 England) and he said he has never faced anything like it - said he was just too good!!

Looking forward to the next few years and seeing just how good he is
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir Khan beats Kevin Mitchell tommorow and is already European Champion quality

i say kevin M beats kahn by desision

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    I say he batters him sill to be honest and i think i've seen enough of young Amir already to realise HE IS the real deal.
    Getting stronger with every fight now and his KO power seems superb.
    CC mate

I know a guy who fought Khan about 3 years ago, it was the first and only time this lad has ever been off his feet (he's top 10 England) and he said he has never faced anything like it - said he was just too good!!

Looking forward to the next few years and seeing just how good he is
    Khan looks like he has some dynamite in that right hand.....who knows?...I like him....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mitchell is a superfeather. Khan has already fought at Lightwelterweight.

Medjaji is a powderpuff punching superfeatherweight that turned up to fight Khan knowing he had zero chance of winning. Khan threw a great punch and KO'd him. Thats all I learned.

If he's European class already that must give him the beating of Jon Thaxton?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mitchell is top quality in my opinon, i think kahn needs another 6 or 7 fights before he goes in against thaxton mitchell or people in that class, experience is essential, the drilzan fight was so good for him he should do thatweight more often so when he does come down he will have learned to fight when he cant knock his opponent out or even hurt him

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir Khan beats Kevin Mitchell tommorow and is already European Champion qua

Thaxton won't be allowed to lay a glove on him and Amir would run rings round him with ease.
    Forget Thaxton,Khan is simply to fast and too skilled for him
    As for Mitchell I can see the ref stopping that one in Khan's favour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    Mitchell is a superfeather. Khan has already fought at Lightwelterweight.

Medjaji is a powderpuff punching superfeatherweight that turned up to fight Khan knowing he had zero chance of winning. Khan threw a great punch and KO'd him. Thats all I learned.

If he's European class already that must give him the beating of Jon Thaxton?
    wow..you sound like one of those announcers....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir Khan beats Kevin Mitchell tommorow and is already European Champion qua

Yeah I'm warming to him now I have to say. He's certianly looking better with every fight.

Can't wait to see what he's capable of in 18 months time

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's brilliant for UK boxing and im sure is gonna be massive in the US,Im fully behind the boy i must say.
    Go for it Amir

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AMIR BEATS KEVIN MITCHELL INSIDE 4 ONE SIDED ROUNDS HE IS READY FOR BRITISH AND COMMONWEALTH HONOURS HE SHOULDNT BE HELD BACK BECAUSE BY 25 HE WILL BE ON THE SLIDE HE NEEDS TO BE LET LOOSE.I HOPE FRANK WARREN DOESNT HOLD HIM BACK THE WAY HE DID RICKY HATTON AND JOE CALZAGHE WHO IN MY EYES ARE SO OVERRATED RICKY HATTON 38 FIGHTS BEFORE A GENUINE WORLD TITLE COMES HIS WAY AGAINST AN OLD MAN.NASEEM HAMED WAS FRANKS BEST ACHIEVMENT HE LET HIM LOOSE AND HIS ACHIEVMENTS WERE BRILLIANT FOR A BRITISH FIGHTER AND IF HE DOES THE SAME WITH AMIR HE COULD ACHIEVE MORE THAN NAZ.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thaxton won't be allowed to lay a glove on him and Amir would run rings round him with ease.
    Forget Thaxton,Khan is simply to fast and too skilled for him
    As for Mitchell I can see the ref stopping that one in Khan's favour
    Wish Khans mob had your confidence, Smash.

You're right Thaxton wont be allowed to lay a glove on him, they wouldn't let Khan anywhere near him.

After another nine or ten powderpuff-punching-superfeather-foreign-imports Khan will probably be upped to top British level.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He need to get away from Warren asap or he will end up with 40 fights before he gets his shot
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"After another nine or ten powderpuff-punching-superfeather-foreign-imports Khan will probably be upped to top British level."

'No one said that of Medjadji when Mitchell done him IN SIX ROUNDS"

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mitchell is a superfeather like Medjadji. Khans fight before last was at lightwelter.

Medjadji was never brought over here with a hope in hells chance of winning against Mitchell just like he wasn't against Khan.

Thread Information