1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How good is Carl Froch?

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon
    Quote Originally Posted by althetruthhindley
    Great wise words Tam from a kid who was 6 when Calzaghe won the title
    put back in the dummy and gain some knowledge
    why do you say that? being honest in 2 years time JC aint geting any better and i personally can only see Carl gettin better. JC will be 36 and way past it. If you read what i said....i said the longer he leaves it the more chance carl has of winning. I DIDNT SAY HE WOULD LOSE! i would just favour carl better. It will be a lot harder for JC to take on carl in 2 years, than he did now.

and why dont i have any knowledge?
    Maybe cuz your post gives the impression that you don't know shit about boxing. Read your post again. See how foolish it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At being a Cock hes fuckin worldclass if not P4P all time great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Although carl froch probably isnt gonna be an amazing fighter i do feel hes got the tools to get to the top of a fairly averege division as he has power nd a gd chin aswell as gd offensive ability so i think that will be enough to win him a world title as i have seen fighters with less ability win world titles. Although i do agree he one of the most arrogant and annoying boxers ive ever seen i do feel he has a chance against any smw out there

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    why do you say that? being honest in 2 years time JC aint geting any better and i personally can only see Carl gettin better. JC will be 36 and way past it. If you read what i said....i said the longer he leaves it the more chance carl has of winning. I DIDNT SAY HE WOULD LOSE! i would just favour carl better. It will be a lot harder for JC to take on carl in 2 years, than he did now.

Maybe cuz your post gives the impression that you don't know shit about boxing. Read your post again. See how foolish it is.

EYUP
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe cuz your post gives the impression that you don't know S*** about boxing. Read your post again. See how foolish it is.
    Being honest why is it foolish? its just the truth when you think about it. You probs dont like Carl thats is why you dont belive he can be a 168 champ! which i think he can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Froch is an arrogant bastard,so it will (hopefully) be a grudge fight against Calzaghe or Kessler,I would love to see Froch getting a real bloody beating.Froch only has a big mouth and Calzaghe or Kessler will close it

Super Middleweight also acknowledge as Kessler's Kingdom when Calzaghe has retire

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jangeorg

Froch is an arrogant B******,so it will (hopefully) be a grudge fight against Calzaghe or Kessler,I would love to see Froch getting a real bloody beating.Froch only has a big mouth and Calzaghe or Kessler will close it

but being honest everytime he has opened his mouth he has delivered the goods am i wrong? i think he will stop Reid and this will be a shock through the 168 weight class....you'll see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

whens he fighting Reid?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by motorcitycobra
    whens he fighting Reid?
    soon i think, there was a thread recently made about it!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Froch is an arrogant B******,so it will (hopefully) be a grudge fight against Calzaghe or Kessler,I would love to see Froch getting a real bloody beating.Froch only has a big mouth and Calzaghe or Kessler will close it

but being honest everytime he has opened his mouth he has delivered the goods am i wrong? i think he will stop Reid and this will be a shock through the 168 weight class....you'll see
    It ain't to hard to deliver the goods with the type of opponents he's faced.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but his oppanents are improving with each fight he is in. you can see he is improving as welll it will all add up and you know that!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but his oppanents are improving with each fight he is in. you can see he is improving as welll it will all add up and you know that!
    Improving? According to him he's there. He's the best out there. What the hell does he need to improve? And the level of opposition hasn't improved by much.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Improving? According to him he's there. He's the best out there. What the hell does he need to improve? And the level of opposition hasn't improved by much.
    come on.....you can see over the last year he has improved. he is up there and i do rate him in the top 5 at 168. i do think the next fights will build up to bigger ones and i think Carl will do well at 168. Do you have no faith in him at all

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mikkel Kessler fought and beat Henry Porras at around the 30 fight mark. Froch fought him after 14 starts and got the job done quicker.

His progress is fine. He should get the Lonsdale belt wrapped up as quick as possible and then vacate. Treading water to accomodate mandatories wont do him any good at all.

In answer to the question asked he is big, strong, good puncher and a good chin. He will prove a handfull for any S middleweight out there, including the big two.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

come on.....you can see over the last year he has improved. he is up there and i do rate him in the top 5 at 168. i do think the next fights will build up to bigger ones and i think Carl will do well at 168. Do you have no faith in him at all
    None whats so ever. But I tell you what. I'll give him credit if continues to improve his competition level. There's plenty of fighters Froch can face that will earn him respect besides the current top 2. Lucian Bute, Denis Inkin, Juergen Braehmer. Jean Paul Mendy,. Robert Stieglitz. Who the fuck are they? There nobodies. Just like Froch. But like Froch. They think they are. They all got nice pretty records. They think there prospects. Let them fight and see who's right. I'll give Froch a hell of of a lot more respect if he fought one of these guys as oppose to facing a shot fighter like Robin Ried.

Thread Information