Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been online since 9.30am......

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I've been online since 9.30am......

It's now 12.39am(ie the next day),I've been typing up an assignment but have been logged in here most of the day.Is that a record? Saddo,do I get anything for this act of loyalty? What's the longest you guys have been online?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I've been online since 9.30am......

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    It's now 12.39am(ie the next day),I've been typing up an assignment but have been logged in here most of the day.Is that a record? Saddo,do I get anything for this act of loyalty? What's the longest you guys have been online?

A true saddo. have a CC
    Balls

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by porkypara

A true saddo. have a CC
    Thnakyou very much friend,have one back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know man, you can blow a whole day on here. hehehe.. if you start getting the hemroids its time to pull back a bit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    I know man, you can blow a whole day on here. hehehe.. if you start getting the hemroids its time to pull back a bit
    LMFAO,you sound like you are talking from experience!! CC for making me laugh!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMFAO,you sound like you are talking from experience!! CC for making me laugh!!
    I CC you moments ago !

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the most I've been on here was the day of the Lacy-Calzaghe fight something like from 10:00 a.m 'till like 5:30 a.m. Sunday morning....
    It was a riot here for those few days....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    I think the most I've been on here was the day of the Lacy-Calzaghe fight something like from 10:00 a.m 'till like 5:30 a.m. Sunday morning....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Duuuuuude,that is fooking sad,how could you stay online for so long,on a fooking boxing site of alllllll places......... CC in 24 on me,that's some record!! I didn't do it purposely,I just needed something to keep me stimulated whilst I typed!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well that whole day was a bit slow for me, I woke up and I realised I didn't set my TiVO to record my footy matches, and ESPN:Classic (boxing) and right off the bat that blows out about 2 or 3 hrs of footy that I normally watch on Saturday & Sunday and about another 2 hours of boxing....

Sooo I jumped in the shower and I logged on to see what the forum was like since it was hours from the fight....

I posted a few comments then I wen't to the store to buy something to drink and some munchies.....

Came back sat down and wacthed the fight but I didn't move from my notebook for hours as debates and trash talking got worst and worst as the fight went on.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's now 12.39am(ie the next day),I've been typing up an assignment but have been logged in here most of the day.Is that a record? Saddo,do I get anything for this act of loyalty?
    A divorce ?
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by porkypara

A true saddo. have a CC
    yeah, a true saddist.

or masochist.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I mustered up the ability to make a few post but the board made me sick that day. I got rained down upon thats for sure

And now that my school schedule is all out of whack, I'm on here A LOT more now. Morning til night really. Not a better place on the internet to blow a day though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gamo, thats 15 hours mate you've been almost exclusively sat in one place, that sort of dedication is only rivaled by a smoker who puffs away through a hole in his neck
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    Gamo, thats 15 hours mate you've been almost exclusively sat in one place, that sort of dedication is only rivaled by a smoker who puffs away through a hole in his neck
    Or WackOff3205.....

Thread Information