Thread: Pictures of Fat Prince Naseem??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pictures of Fat Prince Naseem??

Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno
    Quote Originally Posted by GAME
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    I was going to suggest that Hamed join the Formula One racing circuit, but I'm afraid he'd weigh down the car too much.
    lol

TysonBruno - Some good pics there of Nas in his prime . He had some good moments and it brings back memorys of him at his best

Tom Johnson was Nas' big test and he didnt mess about in that 1 . I do think he should have taken a count at the end of teh third cuz he touched down . I liked Johnson and wanted him to skool nas but it was the changing of an era .

Billy Hardy wasnt confident going in and was willing to fall from the 1st big shot . In hindsight a pointless fight but tha the time Billy was a respected European champ who beat Robinson .

Vasquez I feel had his momentum broken when the ropes went . He was begining to find his distance and catch Nas with eye catching shots . Then when the break came it helped Nas alot and he came out and stopped Vasquez . He looked a little gunshy after teh Kelley fight but he got the job done in good style in the end .

CC back Game i know he made a war out of the Kelley fight but after Naz had fought him it took Morales 7 to do him and 6 year later after Naz fought him it took Barrera 4 im not taking anything away from Barrera he did a great jod but at the same time i can't help thinking Naz helped with his own downfall he had a poor training camp their was the glove thing that delayed the fight by nearly an hour and he said they still did'nt feel right plus apart from that he did'nt have no gameplan he just wanted the ko he did'nt have no plan B Manny steward was'nt any good for him he neede Ingle
    To be fair not even Ingle would have been able to help . If you listen to Brendans advice between rounds , it consists of " breath deep " Manny Stewart was a better trainer but Nas wasnt listening at that stage . His poor training camp was his own fault cuz he was in a luxury mansion . Not ideal seeting s. Barrera was in the snowy big bear mountains and we saw him studying tape of the Kelley - Nas fight . Barrera obvioulsy thought just keep countering but dont get carried away like Kelley did and I cant lose . It worked too .

As for the gloves issue . I do belive Nas was milking it a little . He was taking his time abit too much whilst Barrera waited but whilst he thought he was having the upperhand , it actually made Barrera and his camp think Nas was scared to come out and fight him and in the 1st round it was all Barrera . Lennox said to him in teh changing room after , its all about how you come back . Everyone gets beat but its how you comeback . Lewis should know ofcourse . He always came back better . Nas though lacked that quality . The booing from the crowd against Calvo couldnt have helped his spirit . I felt a little sorry for Nas for the 1st time ever in that fight cuz he gave teh crowd so many good moments and now they turned on him . I cant imagine the Mexicans booing Chavez when he didnt have it anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    I was going to suggest that Hamed join the Formula One racing circuit, but I'm afraid he'd weigh down the car too much.
    lol

TysonBruno - Some good pics there of Nas in his prime . He had some good moments and it brings back memorys of him at his best

Tom Johnson was Nas' big test and he didnt mess about in that 1 . I do think he should have taken a count at the end of teh third cuz he touched down . I liked Johnson and wanted him to skool nas but it was the changing of an era .

Billy Hardy wasnt confident going in and was willing to fall from the 1st big shot . In hindsight a pointless fight but tha the time Billy was a respected European champ who beat Robinson .

Vasquez I feel had his momentum broken when the ropes went . He was begining to find his distance and catch Nas with eye catching shots . Then when the break came it helped Nas alot and he came out and stopped Vasquez . He looked a little gunshy after teh Kelley fight but he got the job done in good style in the end .

CC back Game i know he made a war out of the Kelley fight but after Naz had fought him it took Morales 7 to do him and 6 year later after Naz fought him it took Barrera 4 im not taking anything away from Barrera he did a great jod but at the same time i can't help thinking Naz helped with his own downfall he had a poor training camp their was the glove thing that delayed the fight by nearly an hour and he said they still did'nt feel right plus apart from that he did'nt have no gameplan he just wanted the ko he did'nt have no plan B Manny steward was'nt any good for him he neede Ingle
    To be fair not even Ingle would have been able to help . If you listen to Brendans advice between rounds , it consists of " breath deep " Manny Stewart was a better trainer but Nas wasnt listening at that stage . His poor training camp was his own fault cuz he was in a luxury mansion . Not ideal seeting s. Barrera was in the snowy big bear mountains and we saw him studying tape of the Kelley - Nas fight . Barrera obvioulsy thought just keep countering but dont get carried away like Kelley did and I cant lose . It worked too .

As for the gloves issue . I do belive Nas was milking it a little . He was taking his time abit too much whilst Barrera waited but whilst he thought he was having the upperhand , it actually made Barrera and his camp think Nas was scared to come out and fight him and in the 1st round it was all Barrera . Lennox said to him in teh changing room after , its all about how you come back . Everyone gets beat but its how you comeback . Lewis should know ofcourse . He always came back better . Nas though lacked that quality . The booing from the crowd against Calvo couldnt have helped his spirit . I felt a little sorry for Nas for the 1st time ever in that fight cuz he gave teh crowd so many good moments and now they turned on him . I cant imagine the Mexicans booing Chavez when he didnt have it anymore.
    Some great points again GAME but with the gloves he also did'nt flip into the ring i suppose i just feel sorry for him and regarding the Accident he was a prat for running but that could have been shock also everybody on here are saying nasty things some are fair points but could all of them hand on heart say they have never driven like a prat putting people lifes at risk cause virtually everybody as done it speeding or overtaking i could go on but i won'nt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by sanj16
    I don't get the whole pick on Naz thing yes he crashed into some people driving like an idiot left the scene but it was a mistake lots of people in everyday life make mistakes other celebs make mistakes but Naz makes one and everyone jumps on the Bandwagon to slag him off.Now he paid the price and went to prison the sentance and time he actually served was nothing to do with him it was the criminal justice system.If they had given him a longer sentance he would have had to do it yes it would have been nice if he had paid the man he injured a million pound compo because he can't work again.But lets remember what he did for british boxing he fought some top names names that went on to win world titles after fighting him he made his mark in the states he was a great british fighter he did more than Joe calzaghes done yet you all love talking about him with positive comments.Sorry i just don't get it I posted a topic recently about Tyson vs Lennox you all gave good comments i thank you for that its funny though because you did'nt go on about Tyson getting done for RAPE or him getting sent to prison for ROAD RAGE i believe they were old men he hit.I just don't get it somebody explain please what it is im not getting now i know you will all bad click me for this but i don't care. Naz does'nt deserve all this
    wasn't a "
    Would you provide your name and contact information so that if I commit a serious crime I can request that you be one of the jurors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Canvasback
    I don't get the whole pick on Naz thing yes he crashed into some people driving like an idiot left the scene but it was a mistake lots of people in everyday life make mistakes other celebs make mistakes but Naz makes one and everyone jumps on the Bandwagon to slag him off.Now he paid the price and went to prison the sentance and time he actually served was nothing to do with him it was the criminal justice system.If they had given him a longer sentance he would have had to do it yes it would have been nice if he had paid the man he injured a million pound compo because he can't work again.But lets remember what he did for british boxing he fought some top names names that went on to win world titles after fighting him he made his mark in the states he was a great british fighter he did more than Joe calzaghes done yet you all love talking about him with positive comments.Sorry i just don't get it I posted a topic recently about Tyson vs Lennox you all gave good comments i thank you for that its funny though because you did'nt go on about Tyson getting done for RAPE or him getting sent to prison for ROAD RAGE i believe they were old men he hit.I just don't get it somebody explain please what it is im not getting now i know you will all bad click me for this but i don't care. Naz does'nt deserve all this
    wasn't a "
    Would you provide your name and contact information so that if I commit a serious crime I can request that you be one of the jurors.
    All im saying is 90% of us have drove over the speed limit or overtaken when we should'nt have but we have been lucky not to hit anything or anybody but because we have been lucky and Naz was'nt we can all slag him off thats not on

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any one who has to use a car as a penis extension deserves all the flak that they get... even more so because he has almost ended some body's life and has fucked it forever...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wasn't a "
    All im saying is 90% of us have drove over the speed limit or overtaken when we should'nt have but we have been lucky not to hit anything or anybody but because we have been lucky and Naz was'nt we can all slag him off thats not on
    Its not about Naz the celebrity, I'd think and feel the same way about anyone who had done what he had. He's not suffering more because of who he is, I'd say that because of his cash he's probably got away more lightly than another person of lesser means. Very few celebrities and people with real money, get penalized more because of it!
    Honesty, what do you think Naz feels worse about, what he did to that guy or getting caught?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wasn't a "
    Its not about Naz the celebrity, I'd think and feel the same way about anyone who had done what he had. He's not suffering more because of who he is, I'd say that because of his cash he's probably got away more lightly than another person of lesser means. Very few celebrities and people with real money, get penalized more because of it!
    Honesty, what do you think Naz feels worse about, what he did to that guy or getting caught?
    The judge is to blame for his sentance not Naz but as i said earlier i do think he should have paid the poor bloke 1 million quid as he probably won't beable to work again and Naz could afford it

Thread Information