Thread: Junior high sucked balls for me, but this skanks students had it made

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Junior high sucked balls for me, but this skanks students had it made

imagine being 14 and this being your first

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/01/tea....ap/index.html

she isnt all that today, but when you were 14 or 15??

and shes your fucking teacher in middle school??

this slut should be applauded rather than arrested. those kids are gonna ride a wave of stardom all the way to college, at least.

behind a restraunt? in a park?

america needs more teachers like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Junior high sucked balls for me, but this skanks students had it made

You know, in Canada the legal age of consent is 14.
    Unless you're in a position of respectable authority like a teacher or minister etc. Then you can't sleep with a 14 year old.
    So basically, someone who is 14 years old is allowed to have sex with whoever they want. As long as they don't respect them. Crazy country!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Junior high sucked balls for me, but this skanks students had it made

Need a fullbody shot to judge. But there was an actual hot one who got busted recently. Went to prison then when she got out, sent videos of her stripping to the kids phone. Googled it....Deborah LaFave was her name. SHE would be something to brag about.

And my 8th grade year was probably better then my freshman year. Had an EXTREMELY hot teacher too. And she lived just around the corner from my family's house in San Francisco

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMFAO ! cc#205 enjoyed that read !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Need a fullbody shot to judge. But there was an actual hot one who got busted recently. Went to prison then when she got out, sent videos of her stripping to the kids phone. Googled it....Deborah LaFave was her name. SHE would be something to brag about.

And my 8th grade year was probably better then my freshman year. Had an EXTREMELY hot teacher too. And she lived just around the corner from my family's house in San Francisco

i remember her vividly

i had a wicked hot one as well, she taught the hour long detention class after school. she would wear these tank tops showing her stomach, along with some spandex. she was in her early 30's but was smokin and was kinda on the slutty tip too

there were always rumors (none that involved me ) but i always thought that a hot single woman teaching a detintion class for 3rd year hs students (16-17 year olds) that dressed like a fucking stripper had somethin goin on.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmmm...hot detention teacher

Hey teacher

I guess I need detention

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

btw...............

im throwin down cc's to everyone on this thread.

im feeling the love tonight, courtesy of a mr. jim beam

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    btw...............

im throwin down cc's to everyone on this thread.

im feeling the love tonight, courtesy of a mr. jim beam
    Jim Beam. That's whiskey? Or bourbon I know it's one of the two. I've had JD and Bailey's before. Whiskey is some nasty stuff man. Had half a bottle of JD in a span of about 10 minutes and I remember 10 minutes of that night. Blacking out at a party where you only know a few people is never a good idea. Also the first time I had thrown up from drinking. Bad bad bad haha

Will get you back in 24.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by meowza
    You know, in Canada the legal age of consent is 14.
    Unless you're in a position of respectable authority like a teacher or minister etc. Then you can't sleep with a 14 year old.
    So basically, someone who is 14 years old is allowed to have sex with whoever they want. As long as they don't respect them. Crazy country!
    Im Canadian, and that's actually not true at all. The legal age of consent is 14 for sex period, but there is still statutory rape, which states that until someone turns 18(the real age of total consent) they can't sleep with someone more than 2 yrs older than someone. Which is a little silly in itself perhaps, but, a 14 yr old may only consent to someone 16 or younger, etc.. Wheras someone age 13 can't legally consent to sex period. Not as bad as you make it sound, get the facts right.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I was in High School I 'accidently' dated a High School teacher that taught at my school...

It's kind of a long story....

In high school where I wen't the school is broken up into 3 sections A,B & C.
    so that it's NOT too crowded and we all have different caledars and different teachers..
    I was on 'A' track and the teacher I dated was a teacher on 'C' track....

So, my uncles were going out to a club I was 17 the club they were going to was a 21 and over club sooooooo they brought me along with them and I was gonna try and sneak in with my uncles ID..... I got a little nervous at the door as I showed the ID but as I was there they were kicking/dragging a guy out so we had to move out of the way he gave me the ID back and then the other security patted me down...
    Well we were there for a couple of hrs. and one of my uncles started dancing with some girl they stoped dancing and my uncle brought her over to our table she was with some friends so they saw her and walked towards her we invited them to sit at the table and wa talked there and drank.....

We all decide to get up and dance as we danced 'The Teacher' (which I didn't know) and I seperated and started dancing her and I..... We danced the rest of the night and talked a bit. But neither her or I throughout the night did we talk about work or anything like that we were laughing and drinking and talking about movies cause she said she liked to watch movies..... Well as the night wen't on I made my move and asked her for her number so that I could call her up, later on as we all walked out together the girl that was driving said she wanted to continue the party and invited us all to her place.... I had school the next day and if I got home too late my mom was gonna not only kick my ass but also my uncle (her brothers) ass for bringing me home late....
    But we were like fuck it, we ended up going over the girls place and we drank there and talked and danced as the night wen't on the girl and I made our way towards a little corner in the living room and we started doing our thing another couple walked out to the backyard so little by little everyone had disappeared into their own places...
    We got really into it but NOTHING happened she just mounted me and we did the over the clothes thing with grabbing, licking and sucking she then told me she didn't feel comfortable doing it there in the livingroom out in the open.
    So that was that night we left the house and that was that...

I called her 2 days later and we had set up a date for that weekend.....

So anyway...... This was happening as my Junior year in High School was ending, one day I was walking into school and I sware in the 4 yrs. that I was in high school I NEVER walked in through the front door BUT for some reason this day I wen't around through the front I see in the 'Teachers parking lot' a 'Teacher' bending over into her car and i was like 'Ohhhhhh!! nice ass' I walked into the building and I turned right I walked down the hall and then remembered that I needed to talk to my counselor so I turn around and start walking back to the other side as I walk through the main door I see HER 'The teacher/girl I hooked up with' she IMMIDIATELY grabs me by my arm and we walk off to the side of the building to the side of a tree and she tells me 'What are you doing here' I replied with 'What are YOU doing here' she said 'I teach here' I said ' I go to school here' she couldn't believe it she was shaking and was nervous I was happy I couldn't belive I had 'Over the clothes Sex' with a High School teacher and I kept starring at her tits remembering I was sucking on them she right away said I could never tell anyone and i needed to keep what happened between her and I she was dead serious and said she would loose her job and face jail time....
    But this is the way I saw it.....
    1. She wasn't MY teacher
    2. She was off duty if you can call it that as school for her section wasn't in session.
    3. We didn't have sex 'officially'

I never said anything to anyone 'as hard as that was' I did give some hint's and kind of said something but no one ever found out till after 'graduation' when I told almost everyone I knew after that I heard a group of guys send her letters asking her out...

Miss. Rubalcava what a fine piece of ass she was.....

The teacher I always wanted to do was Miss. Noriega she had a beautiful piece of ass on her too bad she started gaining weight and got a little bit heavy towards my senior year.
    'Still would have, though.....

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you didnt go on the second date then Mick?

I applaud you, studant tapping teacher is always the stuff of legend. In my first year at secondary school there was this teacher that was dirty but there was no mystique about her, she was a dirty tramp and everyone knew it.

Did you consider blackmailing her into full sex at any time? I bet you did, c'mon now Mick
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    So you didnt go on the second date then Mick?

I applaud you, studant tapping teacher is always the stuff of legend. In my first year at secondary school there was this teacher that was dirty but there was no mystique about her, she was a dirty tramp and everyone knew it.

Did you consider blackmailing her into full sex at any time? I bet you did, c'mon now Mick
    Sorry I had to leave to lunch so heres what happened more in detail....

That day that we saw eachother at school she asked me to meet her after school in the lunch area we sat and talked there she started asking me how old I was and what grade, who were my teachers and all that.... She said she felt embarrased, I was like why?
    She sadid cause your 17 I'm 28 your in High School I'm a teacher, I said but you were attracted to me I was attracted to you eventough we didn't know eachothers age.
    She said well it's not that but I could loose my job and go to jail....
    I then jokingly said I needed a ride a home she told me was I crippled...

After that happened once my school year was over that ment her session started. I went to her classroom once to say hi! I tried to kiss her but she said no and walked away..... She said she couldn't do it and that I couldn't visit her cause I was gonna cause problems..... I never saw her after that day.....

You know the blackmail crossed my mind a bit but right after that happened with her I started going out with some girl WHO MADE ME forget all about what had just happened....

Thread Information