Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Danny G

As many of you know its been well documented that we have had our differences around here, but Ol JT is all about letting bygons be bygons... Here is my point

We all have our favorite sitcoms we look forward to and tune into to see what kind of outlandish S*** they come up with so we can laugh our asses off..

Well I got to say I give Danny some credit cause I like to monitor the forum around this time so I can see what kind of crazy shite he comes up with, even if he is dissing on my boy Floyd

So here it is Daniel San I am giving you your props for being an entertaining and creative MOFO...

One of my alltime favorites that he wont repost for me is the one at the Delahoya-Mayorga postfight presser were he makes Floyd out to look paranoid like he owes a Colombian druglord money.. Funny as Phuck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Danny G

Geez Man, Dont tell me I'm the only one who gets a kick out of this crazy S***

SigmaMu Guest

Have a CC
    I don't know what happen to you but you used to be my easy target. I guess you grew up or caught on because I don't phaze you any more. I am glad you are now laughing at the stupid shiet I say and post. It's all in fun.

I still have a couple of live ones out there. I have to find new bait.

Too bad I am not a big Oscar De La Hoya fan or else these next few months leading up to the fight would be fun. I still can't wait for this fight. Regardless of the outcome of this fight, I will happy just the same. I want to see Floyd lose but another part of me wants to see him win.
    I did like when Floyd told Oscar:
    I will beat him with Reyes gloves. I will beat him at 154 and at 160 if he wants. I will even beat him if I am at 130 and he is 160. LOL that was great stuff. I am enjoying the pressers. Floyd is really making it fun. I never thought I would say that.

I do however feel that the pressers are sort of staged. I just hope they give the fans a great fight. I guess this will be Floyd at his best stick and move, jab, jab, jab box box box.
    I want to see a brawl but that wont be the case. I guess I have to accept Floyd as he is and appreciate what he does.

I am not posting anymore boogie man Margarito stuff until after May 5th. Then I can run around telling everyone how scared Floyd is of Tony when Floyd jumps down to 140 and faces Hatton. Then you are going to have to deal with all of the Hatton-ites

Soon after, it will be me saying Floyd is ducking Cotto.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Have a CC
    I don't know what happen to you but you used to be my easy target. I guess you grew up or caught on because I don't phaze you any more. I am glad you are now laughing at the stupid shiet I say and post. It's all in fun.

Too bad I am not a big Oscar De La Hoya fan or else these next few months leading up to the fight would be fun. I still can't wait for this fight. Regardless of the outcome of this fight, I will happy just the same. I want to see Floyd lose but another part of me wants to see him win.
    I will beat him with Reyes gloves. I will beat him at 154 and at 160 if he wants. I will even beat him if I am at 130 and he is 160. LOL that was great stuff. I am enjoying the pressers. Floyd is really making it fun. I never thought I would say that.

I do however feel that the pressers are sort of staged. I just hope they give the fans a great fight. I guess this will be Floyd at his best stick and move, jab, jab, jab box box box.
    I want to see a brawl but that wont be the case. I guess I have to accept Floyd as he is and appreciate what he does.

I am not posting anymore boogie man Margarito stuff until after May 5th. Then I can run around telling everyone how scared Floyd is of Tony when Floyd jumps down to 140 and faces Hatton. Then you are going to have to deal with all of the Hatton-ites

wow you truly have shocked me with that statement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Have a CC

Well hey its all fair play at the end of the day.... I guess to me its about earning your stripes, when I 1st joined I recieved some tough love for controversial threads and opinions... Its funny because if you see someone has 100 or under posts and they post something edgy or abrasive you might tend to have an adverse reaction, but if that same person has 500-600-1000 posts you tend to view them differently since you know that there not some fly by nighter looking to rev people up and piss everyone off I mean think about the amount of people that join daily and just go out of there way to rub people the wrong way, but when you have alot of posts you become like family, someone who acts like this is a home not an outhouse in which you piss all over others....

Thats was my only beef with you, so now your like some crazy Phuked up cousin of mine that plays with fireworks and burns ants on the sidewalk with a magnifiying glass...

in 24 Karma is a Mofo...

Thread Information