Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Do you know the difference between a British tank and an Iraqi tank?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Do you know the difference between a British tank and an Iraqi tank?

If the answer is NO then you have past the first test on the way to becoming a pilot in the US air force.

Balls

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do you know the difference between a British tank and an Iraqi tank?

Ha ha ha - very good.

Are you called porkypara because you are an ex-para ........ if so, which were you in??

Death to craphats.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do you know the difference between a British tank and an Iraqi tank?

Sad but true

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X
    Ha ha ha - very good.

Are you called porkypara because you are an ex-para ........ if so, which were you in??

Death to craphats.

I was in 9 para sqn baced in Aldershot at the time.

My mates use to say if I passed P company I would be thE fatest bloke in 5 Airborne Brigade.(not true by the way,but I might be in the top 5)

When I started on here I needed a name and thats what poped into my head at the time.

Are you in the forces?
    Balls

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by porkypara
    Ha ha ha - very good.

Death to craphats.

My mates use to say if I passed P company I would be thE fatest bloke in 5 Airborne Brigade.(not true by the way,but I might be in the top 5)

When I started on here I needed a name and thats what poped into my head at the time.

Are you in the forces?
    i almost joined the forces, failed my medical tho lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    Ha ha ha - very good.

Death to craphats.

Are you in the forces?
    i almost joined the forces, failed my medical tho lol
    What did you fail on?
    Balls

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha ha - very good.

Death to craphats.

Are you in the forces?
    I was in 3 Para when I was 17-20 (signed up for three years and my first year was as a cadet) This was around 1985 or so, so I've been out for quite some time. Not in touch with anyone any more either, unfortunately - just crap at keeping contact.

Tough qualification training and all: Based in Hereford at the time (and no, I was not with the other lot based there). 200+ jumps, elite marksman qualified, saw nice places like Belize and Cyprus and not nice places like Belfast (twice) etc.

Good fun, enjoyed my time there ...... proper elite combat soldiers, not weekend warriors and cannon fodder!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha ha - very good.

Death to craphats.

Are you in the forces?
    I was in 3 Para when I was 17-20 (signed up for three years and my first year was as a cadet) This was around 1985 or so, so I've been out for quite some time. Not in touch with anyone any more either, unfortunately - just crap at keeping contact.

Tough qualification training and all: Based in Hereford at the time (and no, I was not with the other lot based there). 200+ jumps, elite marksman qualified, saw nice places like Belize and Cyprus and not nice places like Belfast (twice) etc.

Good fun, enjoyed my time there ...... proper elite combat soldiers, not weekend warriors and cannon fodder!!
    I did Belize with 2 para in around 98.Great time had by all.We went on the lash to Cancune Mexico.
    Balls

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha ha - very good.

Death to craphats.

Are you in the forces?

I did Belize with 2 para in around 98.Great time had by all.We went on the lash to Cancune Mexico.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha ha - very good.

Death to craphats.

Are you in the forces?

Back to you mate.CC
    Balls

Thread Information