Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Miranda calls out Taylor in video

Tells Taylor he is a Mickey Mouse fake and should be sold for cheap in Chinatown!!!

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...ARUEpmmqK.html

[youtube=425,350]nS7HuQlz0H8[/youtube]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Miranda calls out Taylor in video

CC my man! I really want to see this fight! I admit,I was not too keen on Pantera before but,thanks to you,I thought I'd see some more of his fights etc and I am definitely a fan now! He's really charismatic too and only a real warrior would be able to survive such an astonishingly difficult upbringing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc for the vid.

i think i can guarantee this to be an exciting fight. its just not in mirandas nature to be boring

SigmaMu Guest

CC Bro. I loved it and I had to save it.

Glad I speak Spanish. Never really heard a real Colombian accent before. Entertaining indeed. So what up with Kelly Pavlik?

Thanks for the post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

Glad I speak Spanish. Never really heard a real Colombian accent before. Entertaining indeed. So what up with Kelly Pavlik?

Thanks for the post.

The Pavlik fight needs to be finalized by Monday since that is the purse bid day.
    It would be nice of Miranda could just get a shot at Taylor now, but JT is in no hurry to get in the ring with this monster.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera

Thanks for the post.

The Pavlik fight needs to be finalized by Monday since that is the purse bid day.
    It would be nice of Miranda could just get a shot at Taylor now, but JT is in no hurry to get in the ring with this monster.
    Let's not get carried away. Jt had no problem fighting Hopkins, giving him the rematch, then taking Winky in his first defence. Both those guys are alot better than Miranda. I know your a big fan, but I really doubt Taylor is scared of him... Also I don't see what reason Miranda has to talk trash about Taylor as if he's some fake.. He's beaten alot better fighters than Edison has. And Miranda wasn't exactly fantastic against Allan Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like JT, but miranda is a dangerous fight for anyone. Taylor's got the skill, both have power, but Miranda is a rough customer and taylor seems to falter under pressure. I can't see taylor scoring a KO on Miranda, but I can see taylor winning rounds 1-7 and then being put on the canvas by a crazy-f-it-all flurry by miranda in the 8th.

I just watched Miranda-Abraham and what a good fight that was. Both guys fought like warriors, Abraham is tough to be fighting with a broken jaw with a mad man like miranda in there. People give credit to malignaggi for hanging with cotto with a broken jaw but i think it was more impressive for abraham to do that vs. miranda. If miranda hadn't lost 5 points for low-blows and head butting than he shouldve won imo. 5 points is a lot to lose.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont dislike Miranda, and I respect all the crap hes been through in his life, to be where he is at now. But he still got some work to do before he starts gettin cocky. He has just barely stepped up and is calling people out...I know thats just part of the game nowadays but he needs a few more good names under his belt, if he beats Pavlik, then yes I think he deserves the shot. I just think he is needing to work on some basic stuff like footwork, and defense and he could be great. He showed some improvement to me from the Abraham fight defense wise but Taylor has beat 2 great defensive fighters so he is gonna need alot of improvement. Taylor isnt ducking anyone stop kidding yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest
    I dont dislike Miranda, and I respect all the crap hes been through in his life, to be where he is at now. But he still got some work to do before he starts gettin cocky. He has just barely stepped up and is calling people out...I know thats just part of the game nowadays but he needs a few more good names under his belt, if he beats Pavlik, then yes I think he deserves the shot. I just think he is needing to work on some basic stuff like footwork, and defense and he could be great. He showed some improvement to me from the Abraham fight defense wise but Taylor has beat 2 great defensive fighters so he is gonna need alot of improvement. Taylor isnt ducking anyone stop kidding yourself.
    He has been improving with each fight and I think he is ready to get in the ring now with JT. I would like him to go through Pavlik first, but it wouldnt bother me to see him make the jump now.
    And dont be so sure Taylor is not ducking anyone. Dibella has made it very clear he has no intentions in putting Taylor in the ring with Miranda. He has already been coming up with excuses. There are much safer fights for JT that could be decent paydays. Hopefully we will see this come to be by the end of the year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking

Thanks for the post.

Let's not get carried away. Jt had no problem fighting Hopkins, giving him the rematch, then taking Winky in his first defence. Both those guys are alot better than Miranda. I know your a big fan, but I really doubt Taylor is scared of him... Also I don't see what reason Miranda has to talk trash about Taylor as if he's some fake.. He's beaten alot better fighters than Edison has. And Miranda wasn't exactly fantastic against Allan Green.
    But he hasnt faced a guy his size with power. And Dibella is in no hurry to test that chin out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But he hasnt faced a guy his size with power. And Dibella is in no hurry to test that chin out.
    No, DiBella wants nothing to do with it. Taylor was on queer street a few times against Hopkins. Miranda would probably deck him good.
    "et ignotas animum dimittit in artes naturamque nouat" Ovid's Metamorphoses

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking

Thanks for the post.

I still aint sold on Taylor yet. Im not saying he is a ducker or cowrad, but to me he hasn't proved anything yet. Hopkins had all the belts, was 40 had looked impressive in some years, people accused him of only fightign half the round if taylor wanted the money he had lil choice but to fight hopkins! As for the rematch, well im pretty sure there was a clause in the first contract that give hopkins a rematch lol so again thats nothign special to me... WInky, credit yes, but again your talking about a guy who is stepping up to middle, was impressive at LMW but even at that weight had shit punching power.

Ill be impressed with Taylor when he starts calling out or going after the top fighters. He fought winky once and has done jack since! he followed the Winky fight up with another LMW in ouma, it was meant to be his 'easy fight' the one he went back to little Rock to show off his belts, fair enough can't blame him can you? now Mora thats a bullshit fight IMO - Taylor doesn't need any publicity, what is he looking to gain from this fight apart from a fat check and a hopefully Knock out? He spoke of fighting calzaghe but didn't utter a word after the ouma fight, Miranda wants him, Abraham is another name for him he needs to be looking at those three after this Mora fight IMO or there will be some real questions asked him.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the post.

He actually sounds a bit Puerto Rican being that he lives in New York it doesn't surprise me....

By the way I like Miranda but I just think JT is a bit more skilled and would probably edge out a UD win a close one though.....

Thread Information