Default Shannon Briggs vs Wlad Klitschko who wins

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Shannon Briggs vs Wlad Klitschko who wins

Wladimir would win by late stoppage or comfortable points win.

I don't rate Briggs at all, especially as he now weighs more than a Brontosaurus.
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

idk if u noticed but wlad has had good footwork and head movement lately i think he destroys briggs ... briggs proly quit on his stool

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad has too much for Briggs. Briggs would be dangerous for a couple of rounds, but after Wlads movement and workrate would begin to impose itself. The jab will be honing the right following up.

Briggs would be a very lucky man to even survive to the scorecards...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I lean towards wlad to win but Briggs is a massive puncher i agree his weight is abit of a problem but he has a good chance Wlad did well against Peter to keep getting up and win by UD12 but in Byrd he did just beat on a little guy he had already beaten the Brock win were'nt a bad one but the Austin fight was crap but by no fault of Wlads this would be a good fight for Wlad and a stepping stone to unifie the heavyweight titles and Briggs is a better opponent than Brock and Austin so it would do his record no harm and it would rid us of Briggs who does my head in at times

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno
    I lean towards wlad to win but Briggs is a massive puncher i agree his weight is abit of a problem but he has a good chance Wlad did well against Peter to keep getting up and win by UD12 but in Byrd he did just beat on a little guy he had already beaten the Brock win were'nt a bad one but the Austin fight was crap but by no fault of Wlads this would be a good fight for Wlad and a stepping stone to unifie the heavyweight titles and Briggs is a better opponent than Brock and Austin so it would do his record no harm and it would rid us of Briggs who does my head in at times
    briggs wouldnt of done bad one who fought lewis but briggs now gets one sided beating

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    briggs wouldnt of done bad one who fought lewis but briggs now gets one sided beating
    Agreed. Briggs is a whole different specimen to the fighter he was nigh on a decade back. Much lower output, much less mobile and a whole lot bigger and easier for a top fighter to hit...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kilitschko wins in an easy boxing match...Briggs at 250 is immobile and needs a smaller opponent that comes to him and Wlad does not need to...Wlad has way too much power for the soft hearted Briggs to try and bum rush him..In the end Wlad punishes Briggs and puts him down within 8 rounds, easy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Briggs only chance is the punchers chance at around 270lbs if he connects with wlad clean he will go but at 270lbs he has no stamina he needs to be 250lbs for Wlad i enjoyed the Briggs vs Lewis fight if it could be like that with Wlad it would be exciting while it lasted

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad wins this one either UD or late stopagge where Wlad would have Briggs almost out and would force the ref. to step in and stop the fight.....

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Wlad would dominate and stop him in the mid to late rounds.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really can't see Briggs making it to the last round with Wladimir.He doesn't move his head well enough to avoid Wladimir's jabs, I don't think he would make it past 7 rounds.

El Kabong Guest

Wlad would stop him, early, late, or even as he has done before pre-fight......say what you will about Wlad but Shannon was the one who fucked up his shot at a title fight in the garden and a whole bunch of money.

Shannon is a bum, I don't rate him as a threat to any of the other champions as he doesn't have the ability to go the distance....at all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Briggs would go down before the 6th.Wlad could never miss a target that big and that brazen.
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Briggs only chance is the punchers chance at around 270lbs if he connects with wlad clean he will go but at 270lbs he has no stamina he needs to be 250lbs for Wlad i enjoyed the Briggs vs Lewis fight if it could be like that with Wlad it would be exciting while it lasted
    i agree with this post.. briggs seems like he's always running out of steam when he punches for more than 20 seconds. i think he just got lucky in his fight with liacovich(sp?)
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Thread Information