Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Women troubles~ (Not what you think)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ~Women troubles~ (Not what you think)

Everyday I watch 3 of my co-workers bending over for files or standing as they stir their coffee.

All 3 of them are VERY good looking and have really good bodies. And all 3 flirt with me 2 of them go a little past flirting.... For example last week when one of them came to my desk she stood right beside as she looked for something I needed to stand up so I stood up and said excuse me so I could walk by, instead of her walking forward she backed up into me and said can't you push me with your stick? And she started laughing, the other one tells me that I have a good body and shes always telling me I'm hot and she always finds ways to try and touch me.

Now I know for a fact I ain't doing ANYTHING with either one of them (I got a girl and BELIEVE ME I aint never finding a girl that does what my girl does for me or will put up with with the shit! I go through as far as work plus my other career and my girls been there in the worst times of my life she didn't leave then don't see a reason for he to leave now, as long as I don't give her a reason to)
    BUT DAMN!!! Sometimes it's crazy!! cause one of them as we cross paths down the hall or something will reach out and touch my hand or touch my stomach then later the other one will catch me somewhere else and eye ball me and tell me something like you like my shirt? Cause she has big tits and she will pull her shirt down fwocken low.....

My soldier wakes up and is ready for battle right away and my thoughts betray me sometimes and I'll say fwock it! I'll do her once and thats it......
    But we all know that 1 time shit! ain't happening cause you'll do it over and over and over 'till the secret is out plus I wouldn't be able to stay with my girl knowing I was withsome else..... And I ain't letting go of her for shit!!

So my question is Am I the only who has this issue with a co-worker/s?
    How many of you share this same thing? Details please.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Women troubles~ (Not what you think)

mate i work in a place dominated by middle aged women nd fat girls so i can gladly say no

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

whisper in her ear next time very quietly .." take off your panties" ! she sound like a naughty girl. , they the best kind mate ! o yeah , you can live with yourself , ! trust me ! LMFAO !

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh! yeah! forgot to include that the shear thought of HER (my girl) being hit on by guys that might be like the girls I work with makes my stomach twist & turn inside out....

So that always wakes me up and makes my dirty thoughts stop automatically..... I makes me sick to think this could also be happening where she works....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Oh! yeah! forgot to include that the shear thought of HER (my girl) being hit on by guys that might be like the girls I work with makes my stomach twist & turn inside out....

So that always wakes me up and makes my dirty thoughts stop automatically..... I makes me sick to think this could also be happening where she works....
    No way mate.. that’s all dinosaur shit ! A thing of the past ~ with all the sexual harassment shit in full force. there aint nobody messing with your girl at work .. only the girls have the right to be naughty and make that first move now days !

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    whisper in her ear next time very quietly .." take off your panties" ! she sound like a naughty girl. , they the best kind mate ! o yeah , you can live with yourself , ! trust me ! LMFAO !
    Yeah! man shes bad this morning I was drinking my coffee and she was drinking hers she comes up to me and she says "damn! it's good" and she starts laughing and I said you haven't tasted it yet! she then looks me up and down and says "No, I haven't tasted it yet. But do wan't to really bad" and she pauses and says "I wasn't talking about the coffee" and she winked her eye at me.....

These girls are gonna fucken drive me crazy!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah! man shes bad this morning I was drinking my coffee and she was drinking hers she comes up to me and she says "damn! it's good" and she starts laughing and I said you haven't tasted it yet! she then looks me up and down and says "No, I haven't tasted it yet. But do wan't to really bad" and she pauses and says "I wasn't talking about the coffee" and she winked her eye at me.....

well you can always beat her with your 10 inch whip , or six inch wood chipper ! LMFAO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

or 3 inch twig

El Kabong Guest

#1 Are you serious about your current girlfriend....serious like are you going to marry her or something?

#2 Are you willing to deal with girlfriend drama at work Because worlds collide and it's not pretty....your private life will find it's way into your work life and brutha you don't want to be there after that happens!

So even if you're not real serious about your girl there is still negative stuff to consider

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton
    or 3 inch twig
    LMFAO ! I didnt want to dis my brother like that.. LMFAO but thats damn funny ! Cool Click !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

or 3 inch twig
    LMFAO ! I didnt want to dis my brother like that.. LMFAO but thats damn funny ! Cool Click !
    hahahaha he knows im joking

or maybe im not who knows

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well you can always beat her with your 10 inch whip , or six inch wood chipper ! LMFAO

or 3 inch twig
    Dewey I got a 'Tonka Truck' you can play with....

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    #1 Are you serious about your current girlfriend....serious like are you going to marry her or something?

#2 Are you willing to deal with girlfriend drama at work Because worlds collide and it's not pretty....your private life will find it's way into your work life and brutha you don't want to be there after that happens!

So even if you're not real serious about your girl there is still negative stuff to consider
    #1, Well not sure cause we've been together for years now (only bf and gf)
    she has spent the night at my place and vice versa. But we have the NO leaving things behind rule, meaning she can't leave her clothes at my house or I can't leave my stuff at hers.... We just live by different rules her and I people always question how in the hell have we stayed together, theres times where we'll go for a few days without seeing eachother but we will talk on the phone. She goes out with her friends and I do my thing with mine.
    We are not perfect but for the most part we are sooo busy with our careers that we are like 'TIME-OFF' companions....

#2, I know exactly what you mean about the drama! it's actually happened here before.... Cause when the shit hits the fan, it hit's EVERYONE...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right, here is what to do: The answer according to X:

1. Take your girlfriend horseriding to show her how much you love her. While you are there, steal some horse tranquilisers.
    2. Find a company that does house-letting. Say that you are looking for somewhere with a basement. Make an appointment to view and say that your wife/girlfriend will attend.
    3. Say that you are really busy to one of the girls at work and you can't go to look at a new property you are visiting. Ask if she will go and have a look from a woman's point of view.
    4. Rent the property and do all the paperwork through a yahoo account. Hack into HR records and do it in someone else's name and use the details of someone who recently left the company.
    5. Kidnap and abduct the girl from the office, using the tranquilisers you earlier got from the horse riding.
    6. Keep her chained up in the basement of the new house, doing whatever you like. until a) you get bored or b) she dies
    7. Eventually, make a small brick sitting area/workbench in the basement. Bundle her body into this, securely wrapped in plastic with some caustic lime drizzled over her.
    8. Firmly brick her into the structure and tidy everything up carefully.
    9. Off-hire the house, using the same details.
    10. Continue with life happily with your girlfriend until you run into some other evil slapper who needs punishing.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.................. well, this is the Hideen Board and I am slowly gaining a diferent reputation to that which I enjoy on the other boards.

Alternatively, you could complain to HR that they are acting inappropriately, because if you don't, they will eventually get you sacked
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everyday I watch 3 of my co-workers bending over for files or standing as they stir their coffee.

All 3 of them are VERY good looking and have really good bodies. And all 3 flirt with me 2 of them go a little past flirting.... For example last week when one of them came to my desk she stood right beside as she looked for something I needed to stand up so I stood up and said excuse me so I could walk by, instead of her walking forward she backed up into me and said can't you push me with your stick? And she started laughing, the other one tells me that I have a good body and shes always telling me I'm hot and she always finds ways to try and touch me.

Now I know for a fact I ain't doing ANYTHING with either one of them (I got a girl and BELIEVE ME I aint never finding a girl that does what my girl does for me or will put up with with the S***! I go through as far as work plus my other career and my girls been there in the worst times of my life she didn't leave then don't see a reason for he to leave now, as long as I don't give her a reason to)
    BUT DAMN!!! Sometimes it's crazy!! cause one of them as we cross paths down the hall or something will reach out and touch my hand or touch my stomach then later the other one will catch me somewhere else and eye ball me and tell me something like you like my shirt? Cause she has big tits and she will pull her shirt down fwocken low.....

My soldier wakes up and is ready for battle right away and my thoughts betray me sometimes and I'll say fwock it! I'll do her once and thats it......
    But we all know that 1 time S***! ain't happening cause you'll do it over and over and over 'till the secret is out plus I wouldn't be able to stay with my girl knowing I was withsome else..... And I ain't letting go of her for S***!!

So my question is Am I the only who has this issue with a co-worker/s?
    How many of you share this same thing? Details please.....
    If you ever think your gunna slip only one thing to do - go to the toilet and wack one off, will clear your head and u will survive another day

Thread Information