Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: What will you be doing for SPRING BREAK 2007

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what u doing for spring break 07?/post ya past spring break confessions here!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default what u doing for spring break 07?/post ya past spring break confessions here!

whats good saddoez? its ya man theBESTP4P hollarin at ya seeing what everyone is doing for SPRING BREAK 2007??

For those not familiar with spreak break rituals, here in the US alot of mostly college age folks all band together and go to various hot spot destinations such as: Lake Havasou, Vegas, Daytona, Miami, Cancun to name a few of the most popular spots.

and you know the streets is talking and they be saying ya man theBESTP4P has his operation HAWAII locked down for next week, he's got the pimp resort suite locked down one for each member of his entourage. also if history repeats itself well you can be assure there will be alot of DIMES involved with this one.

But my question for you biotchez is what will all of you be doing? Hollar back and let us all know how you rock Spring BREAK 2007 BABY! MUUUUUUUUUUUUAHZ!
    TE AMO

PS: peep my 2007 world tour thread for updates and pics if u wanna see how we do it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: whats everyone doing for SPRING BREAK 2007 BABY!!!!!!!!!!????????

ALSO for those of you past ya prime(meaning you older, married, blah blah) lets share some past Spring Break stories/confessions right here in this thread! hollaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

we never get this spring break in the uk, i have always wnated to one day hit a spring break in the us to see what it slike, you see clips of it, and shit on tv or girls gone wilde spring break etc, loks a hell of a crack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just got Back From South Padre Island man, it was an effin blast I hooked up with three different dimes in 6 days. I saw Akon perform paull wall and lil flip was just chillen at this one club it was fun as well man I think I slept a total of 14 hours in 6 days lol but it was worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    we never get this spring break in the uk, i have always wnated to one day hit a spring break in the us to see what it slike, you see clips of it, and S*** on tv or girls gone wilde spring break etc, loks a hell of a crack
    CC 200

yeah spring breaks always been crackin ever since my high school years man its a great time for one to go roll with their boys and hit up some hot spots and go all out and try to clock as many dimes as you can.

sorry to hear you guys dont partake over there in the UK. what do u guys do thats similiar? surely u guys unwind during certain times of the year how we do spring break right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21
    I just got Back From South Padre Island man, it was an effin blast I hooked up with three different dimes in 6 days. I saw Akon perform paull wall and lil flip was just chillen at this one club it was fun as well man I think I slept a total of 14 hours in 6 days lol but it was worth it.
    CC #73 bro!

hahaha NICE! yeah man in my hay day i had similiar situations go down. hmmmmm if no one else posts ill posts some of my past high lights here. hollaaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still in high school and am about to go 6 hours on a bus tomorrow just to visit friends. Yeah... I'm on break from my college classes but still got high school classes. Once I hit college that's when the Spring Breaks begin to get real fun I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Still in high school and am about to go 6 hours on a bus tomorrow just to visit friends. Yeah... I'm on break from my college classes but still got high school classes. Once I hit college that's when the Spring Breaks begin to get real fun I guess.
    COOL CLICK!

yeah back in the high school years it was funny cuz all the rich white girls would go to some exotic asss destinations(cancun, fiji islands, jamaica, carribean etc etc) where all the poor asss students including myself didnt go no where smooth hahaa. then they'd come back with hot sexy tans when they before were pasty pale biotchez and they all came back in braids like bo derek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    CC #73 bro!

hahaha NICE! yeah man in my hay day i had similiar situations go down. hmmmmm if no one else posts ill posts some of my past high lights here. hollaaaaaaaar
    Definately post some of you past experiences man. Dude it was crazy though I had just gotten to my hotel down in South Padre we were actually checking in and there was these three black chicks and one like indian chick that was a dime piece son. Well that Indian chick comes up to me and she say you are the finest white boy I have ever seen I then look to my friend and say this is going to be a good trip brother lol. It was funny man. I wild out man I'm telling you there was thousands and thousands of people down there. Definately a good time. But definately share some of your experiences man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC #73 bro!

Definately post some of you past experiences man. Dude it was crazy though I had just gotten to my hotel down in South Padre we were actually checking in and there was these three black chicks and one like indian chick that was a dime piece son. Well that Indian chick comes up to me and she say you are the finest white boy I have ever seen I then look to my friend and say this is going to be a good trip brother lol. It was funny man. I wild out man I'm telling you there was thousands and thousands of people down there. Definately a good time. But definately share some of your experiences man.
    NICE!

dude u need to meet me up in CHICAGO when i go there for that leg of my world tour 2007. we'll take over all the clubs there and eat some real DEEP DISH PIZZA bro!

id love to share my past victories, but id really like others to open up and confess here too, i notice when i start spittin about my conquests others either sad click me, hate on me or feel they dont wanna post their own stories anymore, or all of the above LOL. so lets wait it out a bit and hear from some new peeps for a change bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC #73 bro!

NICE!

dude u need to meet me up in CHICAGO when i go there for that leg of my world tour 2007. we'll take over all the clubs there and eat some real DEEP DISH PIZZA bro!

id love to share my past victories, but id really like others to open up and confess here too, i notice when i start spittin about my conquests others either sad click me, hate on me or feel they dont wanna post their own stories anymore, or all of the above LOL. so lets wait it out a bit and hear from some new peeps for a change bro!
    Yeah man I would love to meet you up in Chicago, when will you be there again? Because I'm going to Miami next weekend for some Techno Music Conferance I think its called Ultra or something and Bad Boy Bill is going to be there I'm hopeing I get to see him. Then for Fourth of July I'm going to Vegas. So Yeah man let me know when your going and I will try and go.
    About not posting your expereinces I completely understand about the hatin man thats completely understandable.
    Oh yeah and I definately love Deep Dish Pizza bro I'm NY originally so I love NY style the best but you can't go wrong with Deep Dish. Talk to you later brother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC #73 bro!

NICE!

Yeah man I would love to meet you up in Chicago, when will you be there again? Because I'm going to Miami next weekend for some Techno Music Conferance I think its called Ultra or something and Bad Boy Bill is going to be there I'm hopeing I get to see him. Then for Fourth of July I'm going to Vegas. So Yeah man let me know when your going and I will try and go.
    About not posting your expereinces I completely understand about the hatin man thats completely understandable.
    Oh yeah and I definately love Deep Dish Pizza bro I'm NY originally so I love NY style the best but you can't go wrong with Deep Dish. Talk to you later brother.
    NICE bro! u got ya own world tour crackin too huh? yeah bro to be honest i loooooooove NY PIZZA, but i am born and raised in chi-town so i gotta back the deep dish too. i think the travel channel said it best when they said NY pizza is more of a great tasty dish while chicago deep dish pizza is more of a full on meal hahaha. yo im def gonna post my past spring break flings no doubt bro, but i want otheres to spill the beans first. yeah i dont mind the haters too much they really just jealous cuz they aint got ishhhh going on for themselves.

yeah man Bad Boy Bill is gonna be sick! ill be aiming for the end of summer for chicago prolly aug or sept at the earliest end of july but i highly doubt that. if u ever get out there hit up super dance or just dance they are mix cd shops where u can cop the best mix cd's by all the dj's!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC #73 bro!

NICE!

NICE bro! u got ya own world tour crackin too huh? yeah bro to be honest i loooooooove NY PIZZA, but i am born and raised in chi-town so i gotta back the deep dish too. i think the travel channel said it best when they said NY pizza is more of a great tasty dish while chicago deep dish pizza is more of a full on meal hahaha. yo im def gonna post my past spring break flings no doubt bro, but i want otheres to spill the beans first. yeah i dont mind the haters too much they really just jealous cuz they aint got ishhhh going on for themselves.

yeah man Bad Boy Bill is gonna be sick! ill be aiming for the end of summer for chicago prolly aug or sept at the earliest end of july but i highly doubt that. if u ever get out there hit up super dance or just dance they are mix cd shops where u can cop the best mix cd's by all the dj's!!!!!!
    I wouldn't call it a world tour but I'm trying to have some fun this year, I was kinda boggled down last year with a chick that screwed me over in the end but no sweat off my back I think I'm better off now. I actually live in Tampa so Miami isn't to far but it still should be a good time especially if I see BBB ya know. I hear you about the pizza dude Deep Dish is definaly more of a meal but NY is still the best lol.
    But Yeah dude if your going around Aug or Sep I think I might be able to meet you My B-day is in Sep so that would be a goodass b-day vaca ya know. I'm definately gonna have to check out those stores you were saying when I get up there. But alright man have a good one, I"m kinda hurtin from the St Pattys Day Festivities last night lol and I'm not even Irish lol. Take it easy brother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC #73 bro!

NICE!

I wouldn't call it a world tour but I'm trying to have some fun this year, I was kinda boggled down last year with a chick that screwed me over in the end but no sweat off my back I think I'm better off now. I actually live in Tampa so Miami isn't to far but it still should be a good time especially if I see BBB ya know. I hear you about the pizza dude Deep Dish is definaly more of a meal but NY is still the best lol.
    But Yeah dude if your going around Aug or Sep I think I might be able to meet you My B-day is in Sep so that would be a goodass b-day vaca ya know. I'm definately gonna have to check out those stores you were saying when I get up there. But alright man have a good one, I"m kinda hurtin from the St Pattys Day Festivities last night lol and I'm not even Irish lol. Take it easy brother.
    ahha yeah man def stay away from the hoez who tie you down and then end up screwing you over. to me thats the biggest waste of time. shiiiit relationships with chicks got to be 50/50 or thats it, its kinda like a boxing purse lol. but for me personally i make girls buy me shiiiiiit. like my ringside seats, ipods, digital cameras, pimp asss meals in beverly hills etc etc. so mine is more like 70/30 ahahah.

hahaha i told u i love NY pizza bro but it is more of a hella good snack. where deep dish is like a FULL MEAL in one slice! if we both get to roll to chi-town im taking your asss to GENOS EAST damn son that pizza will make you nut in your pants son!

yeah i used to do st. pattys big in chi-town used rock my green ralp lauren pimp shirt and my green burberry hat and all the biotchez would hella jock my gear. theres a large irish population in chi-town so they even dye the lake michicgan GREEN! insane huh? dude you'll clock mad dimes in chi-town if you have decent game and if you can dance bro. work on ya dance moves if u wanna roll. hollaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

damn son so no ones gonna spill their guts and confess to some past spring break prime victories/scandals?

ok didnt want to do this but now im gonna have to call you all out by name: Jonathon Thomas! RAWberto! Lords Gym! VD! Bentely! GAMO! Ice Cold! Adamgeezybeezy! mr. WACKO! Danny G! Acura Gary! Bakla Sam! Arnold! Scottie! Mikey! Jr! prepare to confess to ya Spring Break Flings right here right now!!!!!!! im callin all of ya out! hollaaaaaaar

Thread Information