Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default John ,McCain is back !

He's Back !!!!

John is gonna be lying about fixing health care , gas prices and all the other horse sh*t these guys do to get elected . And will only try to do things like destroy the rights of the Middle class people who want to box ,So he can get a pat on the back by the rich and famous fighters , who can care less if the middle class man ever gets to participant in the sport he loves!

Call your senator's "VOTE NO" on the National commission.Or before long the middle class people will have nothing to call there own .Except going to work to to keep the country alive. We want our right to fight we don't need a National commission !"WE WANT OUR FREEDOM"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: John ,McCain is back !

WTF!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Uhhhh...... what??
    A national commission couldn't damage boxing beyond the point it is already at. I think it would improve boxing many times over. No more alphabet straps and bogus mandatories (hopefully), fighters who should not be fighting anymore not being allowed to fight. Cleaning up the rampant corruption which has plagued the sport damn near since its inception. Look at the BS that just occurred in Thailand, it cost a man his life. Yeah, national regulation for a sport, what a terrible idea...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doesn't sound all that bad?

"McCain is fighting on at least four fronts to clean up sports. Closest to his heart are his efforts to fight corruption and improve the plight of beaten-down fighters in boxing. For years, he tried an incremental approach: he was a key sponsor of a 1996 law requiring medical care for boxers and a 2000 law banning conflicts of interest among managers and promoters"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stacy. I understand this would effect you because yor shows are mostly lower level fighters who might not be able to pay for the medical prerequisites, but is that the only reason you hate this? I mean it is mostly embraced by the boxing community and ultimately looks out for the safety of the fighters. What exactly wrong with that?

I could probably tell you why Not to attack your shows or anything, but you're not coming off in the best light.

The bill would enforce already existing boxing rules. Right now, most commissions are so weak that they basically have no standards.

The bill would keep a watchful eye on boxing commissions while working with them to look out for the best interest of the fight.

The bill would have the power to revoke promoter, manager and boxer licenses.

It's basically just a massive funding project. What's wrong with that?

Why would you have a problem with that?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ted The Bull
    WTF!
    Yep me too
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    I mean it is mostly embraced by the boxing community and ultimately looks out for the safety of the fighters. What exactly wrong with that?

Spoken like true non-member of the Boxing community. Less that 1%
    of people in Boxing wan't this, we would rather have freedom.Maybe
    some day we(Boxing)can be free like bull riders and everybody else
    in the country.Maybe if some of these burecrate pigs started turning up
    dead they would get back to taking care of health care and the war
    ...........you know the sh*t they were hired to do! The Nazi party tried
    these kind of politics before , It was wrong then and its wrong now!
    Give us freedom or give us death!

The National Commission is nothing new !
    Its just new to boxing !
    [img width=531 height=700]http://www.nazi-lauck-nsdapao.com/pt-601-adolf-hommel-150dpi.jpg[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dear God

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I gotta say I can only hope that Sen. Mccain is succesful in his run for the presidency and the creation of a National Boxing Commision..
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

McCain and Htler have only one common link. They are both of Irish decent. Hitlers great grand father was one Spud Murthy so when Hitler came to power he changed his name to Dick Tator not a lot of people know that
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    McCain and Htler have only one common link. They are both of Irish decent. Hitlers great grand father was one Spud Murthy so when Hitler came to power he changed his name to Dick Tator not a lot of people know that
    Scrap, how do you feel about a national boxing commission?

The only 2 people I've seen come out against a commission are Don King and you Stacy. I know it puts a watchful eye on promoters. Freedom? How many boxers do you hear of that go from making millions, only to say they saw a small fraction of it because of their promoters and then go broke? It's protecting boxers and cracking down on promoters. Unless promoters and managers make up 99% of the boxing community, then I think your number is a bit self serving

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    Scrap, how do you feel about a national boxing commission?

The only 2 people I've seen come out against a commission are Don King and you Stacy. I know it puts a watchful eye on promoters. Freedom? How many boxers do you hear of that go from making millions, only to say they saw a small fraction of it because of their promoters and then go broke? It's protecting boxers and cracking down on promoters. Unless promoters and managers make up 99% of the boxing community, then I think your number is a bit self serving

Your coments show you know nothing about Club Fighters
    and promoting club shows (Over 97% of active boxing today)
    We all say we want our sport back and the politiction need
    to focus on what they lied about to get elected , Boxing has went
    down hill in the last 7 or 8 years because the Hitlers running the
    sport are trying so hard to out do the next guy....... Before long Arkansas
    will be having people dying like Nevada does !

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How in the hell does this make things more dangerous? Nevada has people dying occasionally because higher level fighters fight there. What do I know about Arkansas? Well I know you have fighters as judges And that there has been shows that have all ended in 1st round KO's.

All McCain is doing is taxing boxing in order to protect it from itself basically. But of course he's Hitler. Why? Probably because he's proposing to take a little money out of your pocket.... But of course, pension plans are going to DESTROY boxing right?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stacey what is he proposing that is so bad exactly? You'll have to excuse me Ive only read bits and pieces on this.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amat The principle is a good one,I could tell tales and you wouldnt beleive them some are unbeleiveable, fuck it Ill tell you one no names. A fighter came into are gym to warm down hed boxed a World rated fighter the night before and did well went the distance. We all congratulated him on a good performance. He sat down and told us he was pleased with his performance, it was a big fight and another big name fighter asked what he earned. I got 7 was the reply the big name said £7000 not bad the kid replied no £700 we all looked at each other shocked. Without anymore to do bigname rang the promoter on his mobile and was told they were pleased with the kid and they paid £7,700 to the manager. After the manager kept his licence and thats not an isolated case. Something has to be done. Something has to be done why does a manager get 25% and the trainer 10% the trainer does all the work, the manager does what hes told by the promoter. The succesfull Fighters manages himself and has a good lawyer
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Thread Information