Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Would Gerald McClellan do today?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: How Would Gerald McClellan do today?

...copy after the "=" and post it in the youtube brackets which look like this [ youtube=425,350 ][ /youtube]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JT Rock im actually quite annoyed at your iggnorance !!

Once again you've proven yourself completely biased and downright stup...!!!

Gerald McClelland was found out badly in a boxing ring by Nigel Benn it was a horrific fight and a sad end to A PROMISING CAREER.

Thats all it was A PROMISING CAREER

G-man was a good fighter but a bully he couldnt take what he gave from the 5th round onwards in the Benn fight he was looking for a place to hide yes he had the power and still nearly got Benn out of there in round 7 but the truth is and the stark reality in REAL TIME is he got beaten and beaten badly !!

What people forget was it wasnt even a prime Nigel Benn !! It was the same Nigel Benn who had struggled massively with Henry Wharton and Mauro Galvano and Laboured against Eubank !!!

I regret what happened to G-Man i really do but truth is he didnt have the substance in the end ,to compare him to a long reiging champion like Calzaghe or Kessler men who endured and overcame is a complete insult to both .

Calzaghe knocked out in 6 ?

You do talk some real shit !!!

Gerald McClelland aside from Julian Jackson fought absolute shit at Middleweight and did'nt have any resistance at Suppermiddleweight .

Dont talk about what might have been or what could have happened talk about what happened in a boxing ring for the supermiddleweight title .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks Lyle, CC for the info, was bugging me....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckling Gordy
    Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    # 1502 and 1324 respectively to the 2 of you Roberto and Gamo

I was thinking SUPERMIDDLEWEIGHT

Joe Calzaghe- Joe has the workrate and elusiveness and ability to show angles, I still think Gerald can take him by round 6

Mikkel Kessler- I feel the same what the outcome as I do with the Calzaghe fight

Anthony Mundine- Gone by round 3

Carl Froch- Unless he learns to keep his hands up he aint gonna last 2 long I'll say 1st round KO

Jeff Lacy - Same as Miranda

Allan Green- Gets chased all over the arena through the crowd WWE style until G-man KO's him in the Locker room

Not trying to be a fanboy but if someone see any of these guys winning please elaborate, I just cant see it happening
    Has anyone ever told you your really boring ?

Honestly smokers are jokers !!!

McClelland overated got found out sad end case closed stop going on about 2 fights against someone who was blind in 1 eye !!!

( Julian Jackson )

You are truly the biggest ASSHOLE!!! To ever grace these forms....You make me miss Royal!!!!.....Your ravings make ProBoxer18 look like an expert analist.....
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well done Daxx you backed that up well !!!

Another Spastic Mentalist Rant !!!

So what your saying is Julian Jackson wasnt blind in one eye with a detatched retina ?

Is that what your saying ? Otherwise be quiet you stupid boy !!

McClelland was overated .

No whatifs , no what might have beens , no what could have beens.

Please back up what you say you tried digging me out on another thread and didnt have the bllks to back it up so Daxx shut up and go back to watching UFC and WWE and fantisising about whatever you do during the course of your utterly pointless exsistance .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apart from Benn who he lost to and Jackson who was past his best,had bad eyes and was little more than a boxer who relyed totaly on his power.

Who has he beaten
    Balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PorkyPara thank you for inhabiting the real world .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PorkyPara thank you for inhabiting the real world .

no problem mate CC
    Balls

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He did knock Mugabi out in the first round, look at his record, he has alot of first round k.o.'s You cant say he didnt want the fights he just never got the chance to get them. The Benn fight is b.s. to me....I think that ref saved Benn too many times...he got in the way 2 times when McClellan was going in for the kill...and he didnt make it back into the ring if you ask me. Oh, and Benn was holdoing and hitting him in the back of the head all night...Benn was dirty that night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gerald McClelland was found out badly in a boxing ring by Nigel Benn it was a horrific fight and a sad end to A PROMISING CAREER.

Thats all it was  A PROMISING CAREER

G-man was a good fighter but a bully he couldnt take what he gave from the 5th round onwards in the Benn fight he was looking for a place to hide yes he had the power  and still nearly got Benn out of there in round 7 but the truth is and the stark reality in REAL TIME is he got beaten and beaten badly !!

What people forget was it wasnt even a prime Nigel Benn !! It was the same Nigel Benn who had struggled massively with Henry Wharton and Mauro Galvano and Laboured against Eubank !!!

I regret what happened to G-Man i really do but truth is he didnt have the substance in the end ,to compare him to a long reiging champion like Calzaghe or Kessler men who endured and overcame is a complete insult to both .

You do talk some real S*** !!!

Gerald McClelland aside from Julian Jackson fought absolute S*** at Middleweight and did'nt have any resistance at Suppermiddleweight .

Dont talk about what might have been or what could have happened talk about what happened in a boxing ring for the supermiddleweight title .
    Hey Gordo whats up buddy    Man you one angry Mofo... tell you what I know your bleeding and spotting this time of the month so I got you a present... wait its right here in my pocket...... hold on I know its here somewere.... Oh yea!!! here it is  enjoy it along with this   you FUKWIT!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll be honest...it's not Gerald's fault that he knocked people out early....i don't see how anyone can question his power. He obviously didn't get a chance to prove how good he could have been because of the Benn fight. My problem is that the referee just plain did a horrible job in that fight...which eventually led to it's tragic outcome. There is obviously not enough evidence to say Gerald was an all time great...but he would have been a handful for any fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

# 1502 and 1324 respectively to the 2 of you Roberto and Gamo

I was thinking SUPERMIDDLEWEIGHT

Joe Calzaghe- Joe has the workrate and elusiveness and ability to show angles, I still think Gerald can take him by round 6

Mikkel Kessler- I feel the same what the outcome as I do with the Calzaghe fight

Anthony Mundine- Gone by round 3

Carl Froch- Unless he learns to keep his hands up he aint gonna last 2 long I'll say 1st round KO

Jeff Lacy - Same as Miranda

Allan Green- Gets chased all over the arena through the crowd WWE style until G-man KO's him in the Locker room

Not trying to be a fanboy but if someone see any of these guys winning please elaborate, I just cant see it happening
    Has anyone ever told you your really boring ?

Honestly smokers are jokers !!!

McClelland overated got found out sad end case closed stop going on about 2 fights against someone who was blind in 1 eye !!!

( Julian Jackson )
    McClellan overrated are you on drugs did'nt he beat Jones jr in amatuers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gerald McClellan was found out badly in a boxing ring by Nigel Benn it was a horrific fight and a sad end to A PROMISING CAREER.

G-man was a good fighter but a bully he couldn't take what he gave from the 5th round onwards in the Benn fight he was looking for a place to hide yes he had the power and still nearly got Benn out of there in round 7 but the truth is and the stark reality in REAL TIME is he got beaten and beaten badly !!

What people forget was it wasn't even a prime Nigel Benn !! It was the same Nigel Benn who had struggled massively with Henry Wharton and Mauro Galvano and Laboured against Eubank !!!

Gerald McClelland aside from Julian Jackson fought absolute S*** at Middleweight and did'nt have any resistance at Suppermiddleweight .

Hey Gordo whats up buddy Man you one angry Mofo... tell you what I know your bleeding and spotting this time of the month so I got you a present... wait its right here in my pocket...... hold on I know its here somewere.... Oh yea!!! here it is enjoy it along with this you FUKWIT!!!
    Tell you what Jt instead of your earth shudderingly stupid comments and completely pointless sad clicking and insults can you please evaluate Gerald McClellands record at SUPERMIDDLE !!

You continue to badmouth me but what was done is done and what happened happened .

I put up a perfectly good argument with genuine bona fide fact and instead of trying to counter me with anything decent you resort to a post consistent with your rather poor state of mind .

I'm not angry everything i write is either genuine opinion of firmly tongue in cheek .

Again you and Daxx Khan failed miserably so completely and utterly to have an informed adult debate .

I wont bother Sadclicking you i never do your own pathetic existence is hard enough for you to deal with, my shaking your clearly fragile self esteem with anything approaching commensense and actualfact does nothing positive .

You seem to me to be a rather slow child and i wonder if my writing this post has any point except too once again highlight what blinding stupidity you blight the forum with .

To my original point .

Tell us about Supermiddle Gerald McClellan .

Thank you for your time .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gerald McClellan was found out badly in a boxing ring by Nigel Benn it was a horrific fight and a sad end to A PROMISING CAREER.

G-man was a good fighter but a bully he couldn't take what he gave from the 5th round onwards in the Benn fight he was looking for a place to hide yes he had the power and still nearly got Benn out of there in round 7 but the truth is and the stark reality in REAL TIME is he got beaten and beaten badly !!

What people forget was it wasn't even a prime Nigel Benn !! It was the same Nigel Benn who had struggled massively with Henry Wharton and Mauro Galvano and Laboured against Eubank !!!

Hey Gordo whats up buddy Man you one angry Mofo... tell you what I know your bleeding and spotting this time of the month so I got you a present... wait its right here in my pocket...... hold on I know its here somewere.... Oh yea!!! here it is enjoy it along with this you FUKWIT!!!
    Tell you what Jt instead of your earth shudderingly stupid comments and completely pointless sad clicking and insults can you please evaluate Gerald McClellands record at SUPERMIDDLE !!

You continue to badmouth me but what was done is done and what happened happened .

I put up a perfectly good argument with genuine bona fide fact and instead of trying to counter me with anything decent you resort to a post consistent with your rather poor state of mind .

I'm not angry everything i write is either genuine opinion of firmly tongue in cheek .

Again you and Daxx Khan failed miserably so completely and utterly to have an informed adult debate .

I wont bother Sadclicking you i never do your own pathetic existence is hard enough for you to deal with, my shaking your clearly fragile self esteem with anything approaching commensense and actualfact does nothing positive .

You seem to me to be a rather slow child and i wonder if my writing this post has any point except too once again highlight what blinding stupidity you blight the forum with .

To my original point .

Tell us about Supermiddle Gerald McClellan .

Thank you for your time .
    Well Gordo, you took 1st shot at me there cupcake with your 1st response to my thread.. yes my existence does suck your right... I have a sucessful career, beautiful girlfriend, great family and friends... Yes sir I am in quite a miserable state.... your the one to have to wisen up slick.. in case you havent noticed your not exactly the most liked person around here, as a matter fact you go the extra mile to be abrasive which to me screams you are the insecure attention getter round these parts

Its not Geralds fault he blew 95% of his opponents out within the 1st few rounds... Sorry to say Benn got homecooking that night was knocked silly cheated and then had a crooked ass ref, yes at Supermiddle he beat the best Britian had to offer before succumbing to a horrible tragedy, brought on by an ignorant biased ref that gave Benn more lives than a cat and kept seperating McClellan from the kill, and turned a blind eye to Benn's headbutting and Rabbit punching to the back of the head.... The funny thing is the majority of posters crucify Sam Peter for the same thing and is labeled a cheater but Nigel Benn did it is labeled some super courageous hero that overcame the odds... Sorry Gordo I call some big time Bullshitsky on that one... Hows that for a slow child response

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

( - what happened to all these guys? Some long forgotten colourful characters )

So ten years ago it was basically a given GMan smokes everyone from back then inside 6 rounds (apart from BHOP, he might go the distance). Calzaghe in 6. Froch in 2 (). Winky, Pavlik, AA, Kessler, Sergio etc all cannon fodder.

How about today?

Golovkin?
    Canelo?
    Jacobs?
    Lemieux?
    Eubank Jr?
    DeGale?
    Groves?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information