So here's a pic:-

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~To All Joe Calzaghe supporters~

Hate to be a grumpy so n so....but I'm a JC fan arriving home and TBH with all of y'all I think that he was the daddy tonight and was utterly dominant tonight in destroying his opposition.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Hate to be a grumpy so n so....but I'm a JC fan arriving home and TBH with all of y'all I think that he was the daddy tonight and was utterly dominant tonight in destroying his opposition.
    watch it on tv and youll see that 99% of his punches hit manfredos arms

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yep i think most see it the same way mate there just dissing the matchups and the ref... i think anyways

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was impressed with Joes hand speed, thats about it, he didn't look to have power. Threw some nice flurries, but can he do that all night? I really wanna see the Winky match-up that would be good, or Hopkins.I guess the winner of their fight.Kessler also.He will probably end up fighting Berrio..if he does I call bullshit.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    watch it on tv and youll see that 99% of his punches hit manfredos arms
    I kniw I'm a cunt and I might be watchin his badboy in lieu, but If JC aiunt won it, then thi is a jk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The stoppage was way to early Manfredo had'nt taken anything hard and this was a title fight if ever he fights Kessler which i don't think he will Joe's in for a beating Calzaghe,Warren,his Dad and everyone else knew the stoppage was early it was written all over there faces and then Warren says we've offered Kessler July now to me it looks like they've offered him a date they knew he could'nt make that way it now looks like Kessler is'nt to bothered about fight it makes Joe look better saying we offered but they can't Warren should wake up

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno
    The stoppage was way to early Manfredo had'nt taken anything hard and this was a title fight if ever he fights Kessler which i don't think he will Joe's in for a beating Calzaghe,Warren,his Dad and everyone else knew the stoppage was early it was written all over there faces and then Warren says we've offered Kessler July now to me it looks like they've offered him a date they knew he could'nt make that way it now looks like Kessler is'nt to bothered about fight it makes Joe look better saying we offered but they can't Warren should wake up
    I watched the fight and personally I reckon that Joe C was a distance beyond the JC performance....but TBH Joe would destroy most folks in thie area, and I've alredy spoken with my mates...and we'll be at his unificatgion wiht Kessler.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest
    I was impressed with Joes hand speed, thats about it, he didn't look to have power. Threw some nice flurries, but can he do that all night? I really wanna see the Winky match-up that would be good, or Hopkins.I guess the winner of their fight.Kessler also.He will probably end up fighting Berrio..if he does I call bullshit.
    Yep he can seen him do it plenty of times and certainly against Lacy when he landed 1006 punches

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So what the feck it was stoped in the 3rd round, but there was no chance in hell manfredo was gonna win this. As someone else said just spare him the freaking punishment, and it's not joes fault that the fight was stoped prematurely, the only thing he and fw which stands for f*ckwad can be blamed for are taking this fight. If the next fight isn't a mega fight I am giving up on joe, cause he had 2 "comming out" fights after lacy bika and pm, time he fight someone on his level again. Also I hope to god the kessler match comes off, as little faith as I have in that happening, my money would still be on joe. HE may have a tendency to fight subpar competition but the man has skills, and when the limelight's biggest he just seems to thrive!

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest
    I knew Calzaghe would be too much for him.
    Peter is like a lame duck when it comes to flurries.
    Sergio Mora unloaded his flurries and Peter would be like a deer in head lights.
    Stuck like Chuck and could not buck.
    Calzaghe can flurry all night and day and with broken hands.

I wish the ref would have let the fight go on. (I wanted to see this punk get dropped)
    I said Calzaghe might drop Peter in the 5th and finish him off in the 6th and judging by the way things were going I would have been close to about right.

Deer In Headlights

Is he too stunned or stupid to understand
    he doesn’t really have to stay there?

Or does he know full well
    what he needs to do, is he wondering
    why he can’t and what in the world
    is the matter with him, does he reckon

he might deserve to die, if he can’t even do
    a simple thing like jump aside

Warning!
    No Flurries Allowed.
    Manfredo Jr.
    Crossing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, lets put it in simple terms. Carl Froch is wiiling, waiting, and more than ready to step in the ring with JC.

I`m sure JC will find some way of avoiding this though!!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    I think that your'e wrong.
    I think you misundestood me..

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    He showed out tonight/today & when it's rebroadcast tonight more people will see it.
    It's going to have served it's purpose & anyone that wasn't impressed with Joe's night out...oh well...so what.
    It was the ref...not Joe. Calzaghe did his work & he won the fight & woulda stopped him.
    I agree he showed out tonight, but isn't that what was expected of him?
    I'm saying look at the Bika fight and looking at this win how exactly does these 2 fights catapult him?

I personally would fire his management team for doing such a lousy job, reminds me of JMM. All the talent is there it's just that their careers have not been managed properly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The calzaghe fight was diissapointing i must admit but that had f#ck all to do wid calzaghe that was peter just standing there like a lemon nd dont ne1 say he would av brought it back cos u could c from the 1st minute were this fight was going (for the dumb or blind it was a calzaghe win). And i aint even a calzaghe fan but if calzaghe dont fight kessler or taylor (or a world class opponent) next i will lose respect for him as i think along wid floyd mayweather its fight nd be remembered or dance nd go wid the wind as i feel both have avoided there toughest opposition nd so much for the bare knuckle fighter that had been all over europe lmao P.S popmey 2-1 Man u BLUE ARMY

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CityOfGod
    Warren should be ashamed!

35,000 people paid to see that card !

Amir Khan V a Rabbit in the headlights

Enzo Maccarenli V a welterweight in 1989

Calzaghe V Tv personality

Awful awful awful show...

...God bless Michael Jennings - if it wasn't for him, we would have seen NO boxing at all!!!!

But you know whats strange that if you looked around Millenium Arena it would appear that none of those people knew it...
    I mean they were happy and cheering as IF Joe had just done something great....
    I guess the people do after all belive what Warren says....

Thread Information