Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ~To All Joe Calzaghe supporters~

OK.......

So he did what he was suppose to do win the fight, now people will say the fight was stopped to early so now putting the Bika showing and this early stoppage....

What was all this talk about this fight being a market move as far as fighting Manfredo to catapult Joe into the US market.....

I'm willing to bet EVERYTHING I own that THIS fight DID NOT DO A SINGLE THING AS FAR AS catapult or move up Joe into the US market.....

So now what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~To All Joe Calzaghe supporters~

i agree, and joe really needs to stop talking about lacy, thats the past now go fight someone better. because its getting real old and joe is not getting any better popularity wise or talent wise.

cmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    OK.......

So he did what he was suppose to do win the fight, now people will say the fight was stopped to early so now putting the Bika showing and this early stoppage....

What was all this talk about this fight being a market move as far as fighting Manfredo to catapult Joe into the US market.....

I'm willing to bet EVERYTHING I own that THIS fight DID NOT DO A SINGLE THING AS FAR AS catapult or move up Joe into the US market.....

So now what?
    I think that your'e wrong.

Period.

He showed out tonight/today & when it's rebroadcast tonight more people will see it.

It's going to have served it's purpose & anyone that wasn't impressed with Joe's night out...oh well...so what.

It was the ref...not Joe. Calzaghe did his work & he won the fight & woulda stopped him.

Period.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    OK.......

So now what?

Period.

He showed out tonight/today & when it's rebroadcast tonight more people will see it.

It's going to have served it's purpose & anyone that wasn't impressed with Joe's night out...oh well...so what.

It was the ref...not Joe. Calzaghe did his work & he won the fight & woulda stopped him.

Period.
    maybe its just joes luck, he seem to not get over that hump for most people in the states. he really needs that kessler fight thats all and he needs to win BIG. that lacy fight is really getting old and just getting less credit for beating lacy who was after all this just hype.

also joe talking about fighting the likes of taylor bhop and winky doesn't help it just brings dissapointment because it just isn't happening and joe is just looking more and more just a big talker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK.......

So now what?

Period.

Period.

Are you actually trying to make us believe that was a good stoppage....Pass the buck off to the Ref

I suppose you believe that Kesslers people declined the fight as well??

Hell Larry Merchant would not even let Warren talk because he knew it was going to nothing but a crock of SHIT!!!! Out of his mouth.....

The Lacey fight was then this is now!!!!!

I love how Calzaghe REFUSED!!!!!!! To Address the possibility of a Kessler Fight!!!!

I suppose that was the ref's fault...
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Warren should be ashamed!

35,000 people paid to see that card !

Amir Khan V a Rabbit in the headlights

Enzo Maccarenli V a welterweight in 1989

Calzaghe V Tv personality

Awful awful awful show...

...God bless Michael Jennings - if it wasn't for him, we would have seen NO boxing at all!!!!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spot on CityOfGod.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CityOfGod

...God bless Michael Jennings - if it wasn't for him, we would have seen NO boxing at all!!!!

CC# 63
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CityOfGod

+62 warren is a punk for that show. that was a PITBULL VS PIG event something in boxing we need to get rid of. forget the popularity contest REAL boxing fans should take notice of this event happening we are getting rob big time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK.......

So now what?

Period.

Period.
    i agree...the normal american would of thought that was an excellent performance, not particularly a fightfan but the public at hand

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah it was a shame Joe , Kahn and Enzo all fought guys who wouldnt punch back but 35k people came to see it so it was a sucess atleast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME
    Yeah it was a shame Joe , Kahn and Enzo all fought guys who wouldnt punch back but 35k people came to see it so it was a sucess atleast
    yea those people would watch any joe fight though even if it was joe vs blow up doll.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well it just goes to confirm what i already thought...

Contender fighters are farrrrrr to hyped.

im with Wacko cant blame Joe for the ref stopping the fight and Frank calls the shots on the matchups so credit to Joe he beat the pudding they put in front of him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK.......

So now what?

Period.

Period.
    Joe done what he had to, the ref stopped it and not Joe joe, hell calzaghe even said it was stopped a lil to soon.

Lets not forget HBO WANTED a 'big' US name...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK.......

So now what?
    im willing to bet that his stock has dropped in the us after that non-sense

Thread Information