Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tito Ortiz vs Dana White Boxing Match Thursday!?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tito Ortiz vs Dana White Boxing Match Thursday!?

Hey, so I saw a promo for this thing on yesterday, its supposed to air on Spike TV on Thursday. I've heard that White was a former Golden Gloves fighter, and we all know Tito can fight, he's a punk, but he certainly can fight. So I wanted to know, is this gonna be like a light sparring match between these two, or an all out boxing match, with like 3 rounds or so? I don't like Tito, but I cannot stand White, he's a fukin prick. I'd love to see Tito whip his ass. Anyone know how this thing is gonna go down? Or care?
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tito Ortiz vs Dana White Boxing Match Thursday!?

i wanna see lex luther ko'd

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

isn't he the guy setting up the cool fights?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually...he's not...can't remember his name. Dana is the President of the company, and essentially its public face. But there is a different match maker.

As far as I can recall, it was scheduled to be an untaped sparring session between the two of them, but now it's being aired, and who knows what format. I can't really see them showing a light sparring match between the two. I hope its an exhibition match of some sort.

Dana used to be a good boxer, but never competed professionally. Tito, on the other hand, is a battle hardened athlete. I feel that this is going to be a case of an experienced brawler with a great chin and good power destroying a technically superior boxer but inferior athlete with much less experience. I hate them both, though, so its win win for me.
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Silva is match maker

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy D
    Actually...he's not...can't remember his name. Dana is the President of the company, and essentially its public face. But there is a different match maker.

As far as I can recall, it was scheduled to be an untaped sparring session between the two of them, but now it's being aired, and who knows what format. I can't really see them showing a light sparring match between the two. I hope its an exhibition match of some sort.

Dana used to be a good boxer, but never competed professionally. Tito, on the other hand, is a battle hardened athlete. I feel that this is going to be a case of an experienced brawler with a great chin and good power destroying a technically superior boxer but inferior athlete with much less experience. I hate them both, though, so its win win for me.
    CC. Yep, I don't like them either. Although I dislike Dana White more, he's an arrogant, out of shape, rich jerk. I think Tito will whip his ass, and for once I'll be cheerin him on.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so it's like ODH taking all the shit for anything GBP do? I get it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i can't believe this......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The way Dana White does business I'm pretty sure there's another side to it then what Spike TV showed . Like Dana would make himself look bad

Hopefully a second story comes out.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, shat. That was a waste of my time, and anyone elses who tuned in to watch it. They hype that shat up for like an hour, Dana White goes to weigh in, actually has something close to a six pack, is ready to fight and...no Tito. Ortiz never showed up, he called Dana two days b4 the fight and told him he was lettin him off the hook. So the fight never took place, but it didn't stop Spike TV from airing the fukin thing. It just ends with a shot of the scales, them sayin "thats that", and the credits. I was like WTF?! Fuk the UFC and Spike for airing that, when there was NO fight. Good thing I had to work and didn't tune in to the thing live. When I got home my Dad tried to BS me that White had KO'd Tito in the 2nd, then told me the sneaky shat that Spike TV and UFC had pulled, that there was no fight. What a joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Otiz shat it end of. He has heard how serious Dana can be from one of his now famous "so you wanna be a fukcing fighter?" speeches on TUF.

What a load of crap lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    Otiz shat it end of. He has heard how serious Dana can be from one of his now famous "so you wanna be a fukcing fighter?" speeches on TUF.

What a load of crap lol

But seriously, why air the thing if all you're gonna do is do that at the end

I know why...because of ratings...and because Dana White wants to make it seem like Tito was afraid of him

Yeah Tito stood toe to toe with Silva, and Liddell and he's scared of Dana White..riiight

From what I hear Dana White was in charge of the editing...

So I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't piss away half the story.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

damn but did u see dana white at the weigh in god damn he got in shape and honestly i seen tito box with gloves on and dana white would take him .............. mayb thas y tito didnt show up ......... i was disapointed i had to wake up early and stayed up jus to watch them fight

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by the phenom
    damn but did u see dana white at the weigh in god damn he got in shape and honestly i seen tito box with gloves on and dana white would take him .............. mayb thas y tito didnt show up ......... i was disapointed i had to wake up early and stayed up jus to watch them fight
    Dana White would get his ass whipped IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if he told Tito the that the weigh in was NEXT week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Quote Originally Posted by the phenom
    Dana White would get his a** whipped IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if he told Tito the that the weigh in was NEXT week.

tito is a great mma fighter but he suck ass as a boxer

Thread Information