Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: There's loads of fighters on this card...but let's focus on the big fight

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wacko's Drunken Round by Round "the Blaze of Glory" card! Pacquiao vs Solis!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds "the Blaze of Glory" car

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Yea always enjoy your posts mate even though your big Pac fan your not biased or anything like that and imo there best type of fans
    [/quote]

Thanks Icecoldboxing, I've been missing your feedbacks. I've noticed you've grown pretty well as a boxing analyst right here at this site, keep it up son, you'll be the top man here soon, next to Wacko. CC right back.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

ICB Guest

Default Re: Just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds "the Blaze of Glory" car

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    Yea always enjoy your posts mate even though your big Pac fan your not biased or anything like that and imo there best type of fans
    Thanks Icecoldboxing, I've been missing your feedbacks. I've noticed you've grown pretty well as a boxing analyst right here at this site, keep it up son, you'll be the top man here soon, next to Wacko. CC right back.
    [/quote] Thanks mate lets hope your boy gets Marquez soon.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks mate lets hope your boy gets Marquez soon.
    [/quote]

Haha, you got me there! that's really scary, man. But have to admit that will be The fight.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree with anyone who thinks Manny will let outside distractions affect him. I thought the same for the 3rd Morales fight,how wrong we were. His only problem this time,in my opinion,will be motivation. Solis is NOT a big name fighter and considering Pac has P4P the best resume of any fighter in the last few years,this is must be a slight let down!

This fight should still not go on too long,Solis is a poor fighter,does not excel in any particular area and is tailor made for a Pac beatdown. What happens after this figt is important. It'll tell us whether Pac has made a mistake signing with Arum(which I think he has). GBP won't allow the JMM fight,I think Arum is lining up a Soto Pac fight,which is high risk low reward for Pac.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds "the Blaze of Glory" card

CC brod El Gamo, it's nice to 'see' you again. Where have you been (or is it where have I been?)? Well, at least it looks like the Soto fight you've been hoping for might just come true, and I might get the chance to see for myself this Soto guy you've been talking about for quite some time. So you know Solis? - it's a relief for us pac-fans to know that he isn't much of a fighter (I'll take your word for it), what with the kind of lousy training pac's been having.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    CC brod El Gamo, it's nice to 'see' you again. Where have you been (or is it where have I been?)? Well, at least it looks like the Soto fight you've been hoping for might just come true, and I might get the chance to see for myself this Soto guy you've been talking about for quite some time. So you know Solis? - it's a relief for us pac-fans to know that he isn't much of a fighter (I'll take your word for it), what with the kind of lousy training pac's been having.
    CC back bro. I've been busy too! Yep,I'm a big fan of Soto and IF Soto could win,he would be getting revenge for EM too(he was EM sparring partner for 1 whole year!). i've seen 2 Solis fight,he's very methodical,slow,meaning Manny can jump on him! I think he has pop in his right hand.but he does not throw alot of punches and against someone like Manny,that'll lead to 1 being overwhlemed!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds "the Blaze of Glory" card

Thanks for the info on Solis, Gamo. That's a big relief. Nobody seems to know Solis so I was a bit concerned... About Soto taking revenge for EM, hmm... we'll discuss that some other time.

...All right folks, it's 6AM here and it's my time to hit the sack (strange huh? but don't ask, it's a long story). Wish my boy good luck, he might just need it... In the meantime, pacfan is now signing off. Adios amigos and mabuhay!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good night bro.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really wanna see how the Arce Vs Mijares fight turns out, I think Mijares could give him problems, gonna need to counter alot vs Arce, like Ler did pretty effectively when he was doing anything at all. Mijares isnt going to pull that crap, so it should be action packed, the Paquiao fight doesnt interest me that much...but Paquiao is always fun to watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a great triple threat of fights, i'm looking forward to it, I've got my semi drunk hat on after a day in the pub watching the footy (come on united, treble time baby) so I cannot wait for this, and I've just watched Valuev v Chagaev (no spoiler) so I'm in a great mood and ready to witness some blazes of glory. Finally a card thats completely dominated by the lower weights.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Good night bro.
    how could you sleep right when the BLAZE of GLORY is burning hot bro

CC by the way! go to my world tour thread and see what u missing bro. didnt hook up with any Martian DIMES, but pretty much every other type

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Pacquiao loses this one I'll eat my hat. Indeed, if he doesn't I'll eat my hat. Do you know how hard chocolate hats are to come by?

Anyhow, Pacquiao isn't going to affect his reputation in this fight unless he loses, so he will be fighting just for the money. And he's got other plans on his mind, but I really reckon that even if he is off his game he will still muller this fella.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    If Pacquiao loses this one I'll eat my hat. Indeed, if he doesn't I'll eat my hat. Do you know how hard chocolate hats are to come by?

Anyhow, Pacquiao isn't going to affect his reputation in this fight unless he loses, so he will be fighting just for the money. And he's got other plans on his mind, but I really reckon that even if he is off his game he will still muller this fella.
    i actually somewhat disagree bro. PAC's gonna fight his asss offf in devistating fashion cuz this will profoundly effect his image in the upcoming elections as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

alright guys im off to the hill billy bar to see this fight for FREE.99 son!

i got my lacoste cap, my sean john track suit and most importantly my GRAND FINALE t shirt on REPRESENT!

everyone have a great night!

TE AMO MI AMOR!/MAHAL MAHAL KITA

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wacko's Drunken Round by Round "the Blaze of Glory" card! Pacquiao vs Solis!!!

The countdown has started.....

Thread Information