Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: There's loads of fighters on this card...but let's focus on the big fight

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wacko's Drunken Round by Round "the Blaze of Glory" card! Pacquiao vs Solis!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wacko's Drunken Round by Round "the Blaze of Glory" card! Pacquiao vs Solis!!!

Tighten up your pannies girls...it's time to get busy!!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wacko's Drunken Round by Round "the Blaze of Glory" card! Pacquiao vs Solis!!!

Top Rank but on a good presentation IMO, I don't mind the commentry here.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Viloria always seems much bigger than 108lbs, I'm almost 2 Brian Viloria's!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright Hawaiian punch!! Wadda' ya got tonight?

Time to see if hes focused and ready to go. More important I wanna see if he has learned to use his skills rather then to try and KO every opponent he faces...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the title was vacated.... by a guy who tested positive for meth. What is the world coming to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brian Viloria (22 fights, 19 wins with 12 ko's, 1 loss, & 1 NC) vs. Edgar Sosa (31 fights, 26 wins with 14 ko's, 5 losses) Round 1: Viloria comes out jabbing & Sosa tries to exchange the same. Viloria cracks him hard. Damn. Felt that one. Still feeling out with the jab right now. Nice exchanges from Viloria. Sosa still connecting that jab. Wild hook misses for Sosa. Nice right & then a left that snaps Sosa’s neck. Sosa just content to work the jab.

Round to Viloria.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wacko's Drunken Round by Round "the Blaze of Glory" card! Pacquiao vs Solis!

Am I mistaken or was JCC jr supposed to fight tonight as well on the undercard? after viloria perhaps?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brian Viloria (22 fights, 19 wins with 12 ko's, 1 loss, & 1 NC) vs. Edgar Sosa (31 fights, 26 wins with 14 ko's, 5 losses) Round 2: Viloria comes out tripling the jab. Straight left from Viloria. Sosa jabs back. Sosa moving a bit. Viloria cracks him with a 1-2 & Sosa counters only to get combo’s on the noggin. Nice straight right from Viloria. Jab & then a right from Sosa. Both eat the jab. Right from Sosa as Viloria comes in. 1-2 & a left hook from Sosa. Right hand from Sosa followed by a jab. Nice. Sosa working the jab. Viloria pulling the ole deer in headlights currently. Big right hand from Viloria! Crack! Sosa answers right back. 1-2 from Sosa. Straight left from Sosa & Viloria counters back.

Even round but Sosa came back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by neverscared
    Am I mistaken or was JCC jr supposed to fight tonight as well on the undercard? after viloria perhaps?
    JCC is on tonight, i don't know if i can stay up for this, I feel really sick, staring at a little video stream is making me dizzy as hell, I need coffee and a big mac. It's 2:19am i'm gonna feel like shit tomorrow and i'm drunk now so how bad will it be cos i feel awful now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brian Viloria (22 fights, 19 wins with 12 ko's, 1 loss, & 1 NC) vs. Edgar Sosa (31 fights, 26 wins with 14 ko's, 5 losses) Round 3: Viloria comes out jabbing & Edgar goes to the body. Right hand from Viloria again. Nice combinations. Right hand & a big left hook from Sosa cracked Viloria. Nice left hand & then a right on the button from Sosa. Body shot by Sosa. Viloria now the one feeling the cracks. That straight left from Sosa is getting Viloria’s attention. Viloria more cautious now. They both exchange jabs. Nice trading from both men. Both really working the left hook now. Nice body work from Sosa. Viloria jabbing. Left & right hook to the body from Viloria. Two jabs & a body shot from Sosa. Sharpish. Combos from Viloria & Sosa cracks him as he comes in. Left hook from Viloria.

Round to Sosa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brian Viloria (22 fights, 19 wins with 12 ko's, 1 loss, & 1 NC) vs. Edgar Sosa (31 fights, 26 wins with 14 ko's, 5 losses) Round 4: Sosa first outta the gate with the jab this time. Viloria just jabs back. Straight right from Sosa. Viloria visibley more cautious now. Double jab from Viloria & Sosa comes in with the straight left again. Nice faint to a straight right from Viloria. Nothing came of it. Sosa comes in & Viloria cracks him with a left hook. Sosa trying to come on but Viloria slips what he throws. Jab from Sosa connects. Left hook from Sosa. Jabs from Viloria. Body shot from Sosa. Right hand from Viloria & Sosa pushes him back with a combination. Sosa jabbing & then a left hook. Jabs from Viloria.

Round to Sosa…but not by a huge stretch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like sosa, viloria seems to lose concentration but his ability is googd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What time will the Pacquiao - Solis fight starts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by coco
    What time will the Pacquiao - Solis fight starts?
    Anywhere from 60-80 mins I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brian Viloria (22 fights, 19 wins with 12 ko's, 1 loss, & 1 NC) vs. Edgar Sosa (31 fights, 26 wins with 14 ko's, 5 losses) Round 5: Viloria cracks with a left hand & Sosa felt that. Rocked. Sosa rips to the body. Viloria & he are shoulder to shoulder. Left from Viloria. Both men jabbing. Sosa lands a nice 3 punch combo. Viloria lands a straight left. Sosa on his toes. Sosa jumps in but nothing on it. Nice right hand from Sosa as Viloria backs out. Left upper from Viloria & that hurt Sosa. Right hand from Sosa. Viloria felt that one! Dancing on his toes as he backs out again & jabs. Sosa combos. Left hook from Viloria.

Round to Viloria.

Thread Information