Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default PACMAN P4P BEST NOW

he may not have the best style but look at who hes beaten Manny is p4p the best in my opinion
    wot do you guys think ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PACMAN P4P BEST NOW

Quote Originally Posted by althetruthhindley
    he may not have the best style but look at who hes beaten Manny is p4p the best in my opinion
    wot do you guys think ?
    As a fan of the PACMAN I am already contented that he is number 2 P4P. If MAyweather loses his fight against DLH, Pacman could take the #1 slot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wot do you guys think ?
    bro his style is SICK!(which is slang for really good)

he has a style thats very pleasing to all fight fans. very exciting. he stands toe to toe and trades like no tommorrow. he even now uses both hands. hes fast as F! he got new defensive moves that shifts his head way out of reach for any of his opponents to even come close to counter punch him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well in my mind he should be.. basing from quality of opponents, quality of wins and entertaining the fans. But Pretty boy's fans will hate and resist as much as they can. But no worries because manny is now slowly becoming a successful crossover fighter and we all know that the reality still lies that in order to be truly recognized you need to impress the west most specially U.S.A. it's still the key to everything and most specially true to boxing world. and that's what manny's doing right now, although Golden boy is holding that back now but i believe it's inevitable as long as he is healthy. it's just a matter of time..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes you are a wise man Manny doesnt duck anyone and he has beaten 2 great fighters in mab and morales he just plain great !!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather is still p4p best to me.

Why would Manny be p4p best NOW after beating Jorge Solis

Even if Manny was p4p number 2 or 3 prior to this fight, why would he be number 1 after beating Jorge Solis

I think we should wait to see who wins between Winky and Hopkins and Mayweather and Oscar before we decide where they all are on the p4p list and if Hopkins is still active we need to place him there too(but I dont because Hopkins is semi-retired etc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr

Even if Manny was p4p number 2 or 3 prior to this fight, why would he be number 1 after beating Jorge Solis

I think we should wait to see who wins between Winky and Hopkins and Mayweather and Oscar before we decide where they all are on the p4p list and if Hopkins is still active we need to place him there too(but I dont because Hopkins is semi-retired etc)
    well, in the paper yes, but to each his own and in my own opinion pac should be the number one as of now. That's not because he just beat solis, but that happened not so long time ago when pac won the trilogy against the great el terrible so convincingly. Ultimately, no one is attempting to change anybody's opinion here, just stating his/her own for the sake of a good and interesting conversation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

look u have your opinion and i think pacman is p4p the best end of story
    name any fighters Mayweather has beaten who are better than Morales and MAB ? im waiting for the answer ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It really doesnt matter for me. PBF and ODLH had to bad mouth each other, conduct tremendous amount of press conferences and think of more ways to hype up their match, PBF cant even complete a sentence trying to remember his script on interviews(oops, excuse me PBF fans). Manny signs a deal and kept quiet and let the promoters do the promotion, what they got is the second biggest selling boxing match in SA of all time. This is what Pacquiao brings to the sport, he makes boxing fans out of people who doesnt know sh**t about boxing. Truly you cannot account that when we talk about p4p ratings. Boxing needed Pacquiao badly, even if you do not like PAC you will admit to that. So it doesnt matter where he stands at P4P, Manny brought boxing back to the hearts of a nation and excitement for the whole world to see thats what really counts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

look u have your opinion and i think pacman is p4p the best end of story
    name any fighters Mayweather has beaten who are better than Morales and MAB ? im waiting for the answer ?
    well mate looking for another morales and barrera is a little bit unfair i think. That kind of boxers comes only once in a blue moon. Sometimes i think even if mayweather wants to fight everyone in his division their's just no one as good as the guys you've mentioned. the availability of the boxers presented to pretty boy right now is just from class B and below.. So what do i think mayweather is suppose to do is just to keep winning and remain undefeated for as long as he can. Also, he should win in the most convincing manner each and every fight as much as possible like the "Roy Jones prime era" since he is fighting merely B classes only, quality of wins is highly regarded and invaluable for him and this is not an option, it is a must.. Too bad sugar ray, hagler, duran,chavez and the likes were born just a little too early for him.. these guys would make him instant great if and if he wins with his loud mouth intact.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well yesterdays fight did not change anything so if you had Manny at 2,that's where he should stay. He didn't impress me against Solis,he was really wilddd and sloppy up until he recieved the cut.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac looked average today I thought against an overmatched opponent.

His style is terrible, he lunges in with the head and his balance looks awful at times. The only thing that saves him is his incredible handspeed and devastating power.

Maybe I'm just pissed off. Every time he fights the bar I watch boxing at is overrun by Pacman fans who are FUCKING MUPPETS that know nothing about boxing and hoot and holler wildly while Pac destroys people. These people are never at any other fight cards, just when Pacman fights. They are not boxing fans, they are groupies.

Goddamn I'm bitter.

But seriously the sooner someone knocks Pac on his ass and keeps him there the happier I'll be...
    "I take good care of my people. I like to inflict permanent psychological damage."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Am a Pacfan and a Filipina and pretty much contented with his no.2 or even a number 3 spot on that p4p ranking... "IF" Juam Manuel Mrquez accepts Manny's challenge and Manny winning the rematch then i say he's pound for pound number 1 for IMHO.

Salamat Manny at kung napanood nyo yung post fight interview with an interpreter you'll know how humble Manny is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

in his4/5 fights pacman won by to ko only person was oscar larrios
    floyd still 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greig
    Pac looked average today I thought against an overmatched opponent.

His style is terrible, he lunges in with the head and his balance looks awful at times. The only thing that saves him is his incredible handspeed and devastating power.

Maybe I'm just pissed off. Every time he fights the bar I watch boxing at is overrun by Pacman fans who are F****** MUPPETS that know nothing about boxing and hoot and holler wildly while Pac destroys people. These people are never at any other fight cards, just when Pacman fights. They are not boxing fans, they are groupies.

Goddamn I'm bitter.

But seriously the sooner someone knocks Pac on his a** and keeps him there the happier I'll be...
    What makes you so proud? Are you somewhat a better individual by being a boxing purist? If they arent boxing fans so what?
    It seems that after a Manny win guys like you go after his fans. Are you frustrated that no matter how much you know about boxing those guys will never appreciate it and will never watch your favorite boxer? You hate them because they don't like what you like and does not look at fights the way you do. Like I said earlier Manny makes even the most uninterested person watch boxing, isnt that good? If they dont watch the other fights you do then good for you, you dont get to see them very often.

Thread Information