Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~Hey Joe... Just retire!!!~~

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: ~~Hey Joe... Just retire!!!~~

Quote Originally Posted by "PRIDE OF BOSTON"
    Can't stand him anymore... Been waiting years to see him make his legit mark... Waiting for the fights he talks about... Getting let down... Watching him fight tomato can after tomato can(mix some decent fighters in there too) Lacy was great but what now? Now he's fighting Kessler... No... Roy Jones... No... Hopkins... No... JT... No... He's retiring... No...

Dude, just F****** retire so this broken record can stop and I can stop being forced to hear about your antics on this forum. Its like that fly that you cant seem to stop buzzing next to your ear... It pisses you off so much you almost punch yourself in the side of the head to kill it.
    Wait and see ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Can't stand him anymore... Been waiting years to see him make his legit mark... Waiting for the fights he talks about... Getting let down... Watching him fight tomato can after tomato can(mix some decent fighters in there too) Lacy was great but what now? Now he's fighting Kessler... No... Roy Jones... No... Hopkins... No... JT... No... He's retiring... No...

Dude, just F****** retire so this broken record can stop and I can stop being forced to hear about your antics on this forum. Its like that fly that you cant seem to stop buzzing next to your ear... It pisses you off so much you almost punch yourself in the side of the head to kill it.
    Wait and see ??
    Hehe..Just wait bro.. Your on the bandwagon now..But you'll be on our wagon with the rest of the haters soon bro
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait and see ??
    WAIT FOR WHAT?!?! I'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS! WHEN DOES IT END?!?!
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

ICB Guest

Wait and see ??
    Kessler in September

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait and see ??
    Kessler in September
    HAHAHAHAHAHA... YOU wait and see!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay...here goes.

Don't agree with the post at all.

But I see where your'e coming from Pride...I mean...you were a Manfredo fan to the highest degree...so I feel yer pain.

The problem with all of this is that Joe did what everyone was raising so much hell over & still no one is happy.

He dispatched Lacy & now everyone is saying that Lacy was trash...which is total gotdam bullshit.

If or when Joe fights Kess & if & when he beats him...it'll be the same thing.

Calzaghe has done the very same thing as Hopkins, Jones, & Floyd have done but catches more flack. It's ridiculous.

Sure I'm a Calzaghe fan, sure I'm disgusted that he fought a peice of TRASH like Manfredo (sorry POB), sure I would like to see him fight Kessler too, but Joe is a great fighter no matter what any of you say & that can not be taken away from him.

I'd love to see him fight Hopkins...but he'd lose against the Nard, IWO.

I'd love to see him hand Taylor his ass.

I'd love to see him fight Jones...not sure of the outcome.

But I aint a pro fighter...nor am I a pro that has beaten the shit outta 42 men.

Done.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Okay...here goes.

Don't agree with the post at all.

But I see where your'e coming from Pride...I mean...you were a Manfredo fan to the highest degree...so I feel yer pain.

The problem with all of this is that Joe did what everyone was raising so much hell over & still no one is happy.

He dispatched Lacy & now everyone is saying that Lacy was trash...which is total gotdam bullshit.

If or when Joe fights Kess & if & when he beats him...it'll be the same thing.

Calzaghe has done the very same thing as Hopkins, Jones, & Floyd have done but catches more flack. It's ridiculous.

Sure I'm a Calzaghe fan, sure I'm disgusted that he fought a peice of TRASH like Manfredo (sorry POB), sure I would like to see him fight Kessler too, but Joe is a great fighter no matter what any of you say & that can not be taken away from him.

I'd love to see him fight Hopkins...but he'd lose against the Nard, IWO.

I'd love to see him hand Taylor his ass.

I'd love to see him fight Jones...not sure of the outcome.

But I aint a pro fighter...nor am I a pro that has beaten the shit outta 42 men.

Done.
    See Wacko, you knw I respect you views...

I never said Calzaghe was a bad fighter... Nor did I ever say that Lacy is trash... I love Jeff! Did I think his destruction of Lacy was masterful? YES!

As a Calzaghe fan you should be irritated!

You wanna know why I'm so irritated?

It's not cuz I think his record is based on B fighters... It is because I know he is THAT good and I want to see it...

I want to see him fight the best.

As a Manfredo fan do you think his fight with Calzaghe was my dream fight? I hoped for an upset but did you think deep down I thought I was gonna see one?

If your not irritated with him by now, Wack, you must like that fly I mentionedin the initial post.

He could beat Jones IMO

Outpoint Taylor

Loss to BHOP

Done!

PS. Early stoppage does not = TRASH
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Calzaghe and co make me laugh he hurts his hand but he's still fighting in July they need an opponent for July they cant fight Kessler because he can't make July neither can Taylor Joe keeps saying he's definately fighting in July he will only be out of full training for 4 week with his hand then as if we did'nt know it would happen he pulls out of july show he won't be back till September surely now he has to fight a top fighter they have enough time to sort it if he does'nt fight a big named young hungry top fighter next he may aswell retire

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    The truth is Warren tried to insert a clause that if Froch wins, he gets an option on him.
    WOW, thats disgusting

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

also, lets not forget here that minus a clash of heads(based on what we saw after the calzaghe fight) lacy would have never even been in the position to give calzaghe the inflated win he did

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno
    Calzaghe and co make me laugh he hurts his hand but he's still fighting in July they need an opponent for July they cant fight Kessler because he can't make July neither can Taylor Joe keeps saying he's definately fighting in July he will only be out of full training for 4 week with his hand then as if we did'nt know it would happen he pulls out of july show he won't be back till September surely now he has to fight a top fighter they have enough time to sort it if he does'nt fight a big named young hungry top fighter next he may aswell retire
    EXACTLY! Either be the champ or get out of the way! The torch needs to stay lit or needs to be passed
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    The truth is Warren tried to insert a clause that if Froch wins, he gets an option on him.
    WOW, thats disgusting
    I know, Mick Hennessy was quite pissed about it too, which is why they turned that offer down. Frank has his excuse book at the ready of course.

I agree with POB, I too like Calzaghe as a fighter, and think he could prove himself against the best. But he rarely does, and instead always takes the easy option when others are open. He was fantastic against Lacy but beating one name doesn't cut it to make you a legend. I don't know if it's him or Warren, but for f*cks sake Joe, have some self belief or just give up now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you have gotta say if JC does not make a superfight next there's no hope for the man and he should just retire. im one of JC's biggest fans, but ive got a feeling the excusses cant go on, no reason now why it cant be kessler or taylor in sept if he really wants it....

dont let the fans down joe.
    dont Fuck with the chuck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How would the Taylor fight go if it were made? Would JT move up in weight? Would Joe move down? Would it be at a catch weight? Whos belt would be on the line?

How would this be done?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When i started reading this post i just thought another calzaghe hater with no point s to say other than he crap cos he beat manfredo but after reading POB other posts i do agree with him nd i truly hope he fights kessler next as fighting inkin or froch would be the same as ne other fighter on his record

Thread Information