Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I spy: Agent Smith.

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default I spy: Agent Smith.

Ishe Smith: I AIN'T NO STINKIN SPY
    By Brad Cooney
    www.boxingtalk.com

Former Contender star Ishe Smith has been accused by Floyd Mayweather Jr as spying for Oscar De La Hoya. According to Ishe he was invited to the gym by one of Floyd's team members while shopping for ear rings for his daughter in a Las Vegas mall. Ishe was reportedly asked to leave by one of Mayweather's team members, “ Oscar De La Hoya is a 5 or 6 time world champion, I don't even have access to De La Hoya like that. Oscar is a great promoter, but as far as a personal relationship with the guy, I don't have it. These accusations of spying for Oscar De La Hoya are crazy. It was one of Floyd's team mates that invited me to the gym, does that sound like I was spying?” Floyd also commented that he had busted up Ishe in the past, referring to a sparring session that the two had had approximately 10 years ago, “ He comes on the record and talks about a sparring session that happened almost 10 years ago? He says he busted me up? He had one good day, and then I came back the next day and beat him up, his nose was bleeding and everything. For this guy to come out and say that he beat me up, and that I am spying on him is utterly ridiculous.” He sent one of his guys to come up to me, after I was invited by them, to leave the gym, so I professionally just got my stuff and left. Then I read on another boxing website that he is saying on the record that I am spying on him? And that he beat me up like 10 years ago? I was invited to his gym, it's not like I went down there and just popped up, his guy invited me, this is crazy!”

The following picture is classified.

[img width=700 height=437]http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7223/agentsmith007qe1.jpg[/img]

I bet Oscar did not even pay Ishe any money for spying
    Just like he did not pay Mosley anything for the sparring in PR.

Them Golden Boy contracts must have some very fine print.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I spy: Agent Smith.

LOL, nice pic. I just finished reading that on Btalk. The hype for this fight is becoming almost unbearable. I'd like to see some video of that sparring session though

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFH
    LOL, nice pic. I just finished reading that on Btalk. The hype for this fight is becoming almost unbearable. I'd like to see some video of that sparring session though
    Which video?
    The one of PBF beating up on Ishe Smith or the one where Ishe Smith sends PBF to the Hospital with 15 broken ribs, three black eyes and a concussion?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH
    Which video?
    The one of PBF beating up on Ishe Smith or the one where Ishe Smith sends PBF to the Hospital with 15 broken ribs, three black eyes and a concussion?
    LOL, either one would be fine, but I'd love to see the one where Ishe supposedly schooled PBF. Because anyone who does what he did to Sechew Powell could surely beat down PBF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

very entertaining stuff Dannyboy keep it up (deWackofied) continue the good work.

Thread Information