Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our work is done for the month. Saddo's Official P4P List as of April, 2007

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Our work is done for the month. Saddo's Official P4P List as of April, 2007

Check the link & discuss here...the list is pretty much done courtesy of your own votes.

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...html#msg492316

Cheers & koneecheewah.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Our work is done for the month. Saddo's Official P4P List as of April, 2007

Well done WackOff

Already voiced my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Our work is done for the month. Saddo's Official P4P List as of April, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Well done WackOff

Already voiced my opinion.
    Thanks babe.

We'll click right over & check it out.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Check the link & discuss here...the list is pretty much done courtesy of your own votes.

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...html#msg492316

Cheers & koneecheewah.
    Agree with most apart from Calzaghe he isnt above anyone on that list
    nothing title - nothing division- nothing oponants

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

STRONGLY disagree with Pacquiao being ahead of Mayweather. If he was 5 months ago that's fine, but he's done nothing to surpass him imo. Mayweather has that spot until he starts fighting bums or loses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Calzaghe and Taylor are both to high on that list, also Cotto needs to do a little more before consdiered in mine, but hey wacko great work dude!! cc

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agree with the great work on your part, Wacko - I doubt anyone on this site agrees 100%, but like you said: It's got a good beat, and you can dance to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC#2385 Wacko good list
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know you are not directly responsible for it Wacko, but to the rest of you I am deeply dissapointed in your lack of judgement placing Pacquaio in front of Mayweather. I can't see how somebody with any knowledge of boxing would make such a misguided decision. Mayweather is far better than Pacquaio. I am not saying Pacquaio isn't good, but he isn't on Mayweather's level. Its like having Trinidad ahead of Roy Jones on the p4p list back in the day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    STRONGLY disagree with Pacquiao being ahead of Mayweather. If he was 5 months ago that's fine, but he's done nothing to surpass him imo. Mayweather has that spot until he starts fighting bums or loses.
    How does Mayweather have that spot? By beating Gatti? I think Mayweather has been fighting bums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He currently runs a record of 38 fights, 36 wins with 32 knockouts, and 3 losses.

#7 Rafael Marquez. typo?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zzz
    He currently runs a record of 38 fights, 36 wins with 32 knockouts, and 3 losses.

#7 Rafael Marquez. typo?

RAFA MARQUEZ SHOULD BE TOP 3 EASILY!!! i LOVE Cotto but he should not be that high. I alos think PBF fighting Oscar mean keeps him in first place. Pac-Solis does not cut it at all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    So how did Mayweather become number 1 p4p for the last 5 months anyway? By beating Baldomir? I didn't vote for this p4p list. But this list is what most people in the forum thinks. And I'm fine with Pacquiao being ahead of Mayweather. Pacquiao may not be as good as Mayweather skillwise but he deserves the spot IMHO due to his hardwork, excitement and determination inside the ring. Some people might not agree with the list but hey this is a place where we all could agree to disagree

P.S. Wacko said there were some who voted twice? That sucks.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some odd choices on that list...
    B-Hop ain't even active imo and forget what he has done,what is he doing at present? He hasn't been active for nearly a year now and if he beats Winky then yeah he warrants it because he'll have been in a FIGHT
    Calzaghe should be 9 or 10 just for taking the Manfredo fight alone.
    Pacman deserves the number 1 slot too.
    I think we need to clarify the way fighters are voted for (gotta be the fighters who are active and currently doing it surely) and how many times people can vote before this P4P list goes down the Khazi.
    Great feature Wacko so don't let it start to slide
    And where the F*CK is Cotto
    I'm guessing that new members are not thinking outside the box and simply casting wild and numerous votes for fighters with high profiles and big names and not on who is consistently and currently 'doing it' in the ring.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I take it back,I think Manny deserves to be first UNTIL we know the outcome of the Floyd Oscar fight. I don't think Cotto should be there...yet!

Thread Information