Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ~Favorite Footy Videos~

Just came across some footy videos that I hadn't seen before probably some of you have and if YOU COME ACROSS SOME good videos please post them here.

Jussi Jääskeläinen - Makes some great saves 2 penalties back to back....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AGBNUh7h04

10 Worst On Goal Misses
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFdICYKCnck

Top 15 saves of FIFA 2006
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p2U-ZA0U6g

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Favorite Footy Videos~

CC#79 Swash...
    That sh*t! was crazy... the way the ball bounced...

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right this is a f8cking classic
    Brazil v Zaire 1974 World cup...
    They clearly don't know the rules surrounding a free kick (oh and how big are the badges on their shirts)
    So funny this
    [youtube=425,350]0s9psaYSosQ[/youtube]

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    Right this is a f8cking classic
    Brazil v Zaire 1974 World cup...
    They clearly don't know the rules surrounding a free kick (oh and how big are the badges on their shirts)
    So funny this
    BA AH AH AH AH AH AHH AHA HA HA HA AH AH AH AH A!!!!
    SHIT! that was fwocken funny... He turns to the ref. and says:
    "Wot?"
    "Wot I'd do?"

CC#602

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guy who did that was on skinner and Baddiel !

The Whistle went and he took a concious decision , something along the lines of' it's never been done before ill be remembered forever ''

Remeber when Skinner and Baddiel use to do the reenactments ?

Cutme, i was at that game it was our local Derby against Chelsea and what a game it was just starting to swing our way when Carlos ( another of our fine American finds ) scorched in the winner me and about 3000 Fulham just exploded i felt so drained afterwards the emotion of it all even though it was just a draw we had the BR .

Clint Dempsey got our winner against Liverpool at the weekend .
    God bless McBride and Bocanegra they have spot on Attitude as do all the Americans who ply their trade in the premiership they don't dive around like cunts or try to get others booked unlike some of their English counterparts !

Are you familiar with Marcus Hannemhan at Reading ? We sold him to Reading and he's their mainstay , good goalie .

He's also a fucking Loon complete nutter .

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Franco Baresi is regarded as the best and i wouldnt argue with that .
    Whoever it is he'd be Italian and the list is good .
    I like Leaders who are a threat at both ends of the pitch like John Terry .

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckling Gordy

Franco Baresi is regarded as the best and i wouldnt argue with that .
    Whoever it is he'd be Italian and the list is good .
    I like Leaders who are a threat at both ends of the pitch like John Terry .
    Francos def. up there with the greatest....
    Wot about ACTIVE defenders?
    You think Terry is the best of the active defenders?

Wot are your thoughts on Sergio Ramos (if you've seen him)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sergio Ramos at Real ?

Was he not being played out of position alot when he went there? I know he's good and highly thought of and is mainly a flair player but thats it

To be honest with you Cutme , i don't keep up to date as much as i should with Spanish football ,i know alot of people are big on Puyol and Cannovaro is European Player of the year but it's harder to evaluate a defender from TV its not like watching them live or being familiar with who they're up against !

John Terry and Rio Ferdinand are my favourite pairing for England i think there is something Special about both , things havn't been going well for this england side but i have a sneaking feeling this is weeding out the good from the bad and John Terry and Rio are always the 1st to stand up and be counted .

Seen John Tery handle so many top defenders yet be much more than just a defender , Rio is a great distributor and winner .

Are you familiar with Jonothan Woodgate ? He was at Real but had a nightmare with Injury , i was watched him own Theirry Henry and i've always thought if he could just get over his injury he'd be hot on their heels .

Baresi according to Ray Wilkins is the most complete player there has ever been and considering Ray was captain of England and played for AC Milan and top England Clubs I'd say that was lofty praise .

Italian Sides normally have formiddable defence and yet being organised and well drilled is not something you'd normally associate with Italians .

When you think of Italians you think of Flair and Passion and being red blooded Latinos yet there Football is played with the cold blooded effiency of a German Banker .

Cutme, whats the story with Mexico ? They should be kicking Arse all round the world it's a question i've asked myself so many times ! They have the population and the passion and whilst they produce the good sides they've not consistently produced great sides like German , Argentina and Italy .

I was talking with a Polish guy and i we were talking about the great Polish sides of the 70's and how they were a match for anyone and it's subsequent demise, his argument was that the Polish football association is corrupt and that the Polish youth are not given any real chance todevelop but my arguement was look at the Czech republic ? More or less the same people , big restrictions on clubs and development yet Czech Republic tend to turn out good side's and Poland nearly always flatter to decieve .

Poland Hooliganisim is the worst in Europe he also argued to which i countered , the Frech side that one the World Cup's entire squad almost to a man played Football in other countries .

I'm just waiting for the day the USA and Mexico really come of age on the world Scene , America always give a great account of themselves and Meixco nearly always give a good account .

Hope the MSL get serious it'll take time andit wont happen overnight.

1 thing Cutme, i don't thik MSL being played in massive stadiums with only a few people watching will do it any favours financially or growth wise .
    Football isabout Passion , its much better to have people crammed on the terraces than having football played in those huge Bowls designed for American Football .

KNow its not all like that .......

Whats your take on the MSL ? Is it gonna take off and get serious or just export it's talent ?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sergio Ramos at Real ?
    Was he not being played out of position alot when he went there?
    He was cause at one point Woodgate was still feeling out the team and Salgado was injured and Mejia was also feeling out the team their was one point where our entire line were literally playing with eachother for the 1st time on reg. season games. You could really see it in the way they played and the score of the games during that time.

I know he's good and highly thought of and is mainly a flair player but thats it
    Thats just the begining IMO, hes probably the FUTURE of the best. I think VERY highly of him his rookie season 2005 was just crazy. I sware and call me crazy but seeing Franco played reminded me of Ramos. I know I never got to see Franco play live or a complete game but I know of him and I've seen a lot of footage on him.
    Ramos is a scorer, if you look at his videos you will most def. see a handful of goals hes very offensive but is never a miss on the defense line.
    On corner kicks or free kicks forget it, it's almost a for sure thing Ramos will somehow get to that ball before anyone and score.
    Cannavaro had a shakey start with us but hes fell into place now and is really doing he proper job there.
    On Sun. we beat Sevilla 3-2 putting us just 3 points behind Barca with 5 games left in the season. It's gonna be close.

To be honest with you Cutme , i don't keep up to date as much as i should with Spanish football ,i know alot of people are big on Puyol and Cannovaro is European Player of the year but it's harder to evaluate a defender from TV its not like watching them live or being familiar with who they're up against !
    I see what your saying makes sense, but I mean if you follow the league from the start you'll get a good feel of whats going on and all that....
    I try to watch as much footy as time permits most of the time I have to get up at 6:00 am to catch the games live plus I like getting an early start mornings....

John Terry and Rio Ferdinand are my favourite pairing for England i think there is something Special about both , things havn't been going well for this england side but i have a sneaking feeling this is weeding out the good from the bad and John Terry and Rio are always the 1st to stand up and be counted .
    Seen John Tery handle so many top defenders yet be much more than just a defender , Rio is a great distributor and winner .
    Terry I like, Rios had his moments but IMO he just not stable enough for me. He can have one really good performance and then the very next week he can play like shite!!
    (and I'm a United fan ) Rio just doesn't cut it for me. I've seen the other Ferdinand and he looks decent needs some work here and there but looks well.

Are you familiar with Jonothan Woodgate ? He was at Real but had a nightmare with Injury , i was watched him own Theirry Henry and i've always thought if he could just get over his injury he'd be hot on their heels .
    Yeah! unfortunately his stay at Real wasn't a good one aside from the injury he and the rest of the line at that time were all having a hard time adjusting.... But I had seen him prior to that and I've seen him after hes def. up there with the best of the lot.

Cutme, whats the story with Mexico ? They should be kicking Arse all round the world it's a question i've asked myself so many times ! They have the population and the passion and whilst they produce the good sides they've not consistently produced great sides like German , Argentina and Italy .
    Your guess is as good as mine.
    I don't know really I mean the FMF (Mexican League) is a very tough and competative league players like Hugo Sanchez, Butragueno, Negrete, Rafa Marquez, Cabinho, Carlos Perucci, Daniel Brailovski, Oscar Ruggeri, Ivan Zamorano have all played there I mean I just don't know really. The level of playing is great but for some STRANGE reason once the cup comes they just fall short. A lot of people REALLY belive Hugo Sanchez being the coach now is really gonna work out and the expectations are as high as ever. Hes (Hugo) already talked the talk now he has to walk the walk.
    We'll see how that goes.

I'm just waiting for the day the USA and Mexico really come of age on the world Scene , America always give a great account of themselves and Meixco nearly always give a good account .
    It'll come but god knows when, IMO I think Mexico has performed slightly better overall then the USA but it goes without saying that untill either side wins it or at least take 2nd or 3rd neither one can say bad about the other.

Hope the MSL get serious it'll take time andit wont happen overnight.
    1 thing Cutme, i don't thik MSL being played in massive stadiums with only a few people watching will do it any favours financially or growth wise .
    Football isabout Passion , its much better to have people crammed on the terraces than having football played in those huge Bowls designed for American Football .
    It'll take time I agree, but theres soooo many intangibles.....

Whats your take on the MSL ? Is it gonna take off and get serious or just export it's talent ?
    Money, money, money....
    Untill the MLS either increases the salary cap on teams it wont go anywhere.
    The players will cpntinue to leave and IMO theres no way the league and or the USA team will develop that way. Check this thread out..
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...c,44724.0.html

Good talk Swash...
    I'll post some of my fav. footy videos from the FMF (Mexican League)

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cuatemoch Blancos - Top 10 goals (Mexicos best active player)
    Hes actually played in Spain and is now gonna play in the MLS hes been sold.. Sad to see him leave cause hes Mexicos best and plays for my fav. team there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35QTBecf0gg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quality !!

Loved the curl he got on number 8 reminded me of Roberto Carlos a bit , as the video was uploading it stopped as the ball was just curving back round it was like arching 3 feet outside legstump, i mean the right upright !

Hehehehehehe.

What kinda attendances do they get in Mexico ?

I remember Maradona scoring that Goal in Guadalajarra ( help me ) against England i was very young , i rememer my dad jumping off the sofa on a beautifull sunny day and going potty , i was oblivious .

Rememer the second goal for that big wierd looking shadow in the middle of the pitch .

Thread Information