Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: What fight were you all watching? not the De La Hoya vs Mayweather fight>

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default What fight were you all watching? not the De La Hoya vs Mayweather fight>

Watch it again on youtube.

I don't know what fight you all were watching.

Mayweather won the 1st, 4th 10th 11th rounds. I have been doing boxing scoring for a while and actually had a stint for 11 pro fights in Australia but the travelling got the better of me.

Mayweathers punches were hitting oscars defence, something you couldn't see from the normal angle.

Secondly Oscar landed a fair few hits, was the agressor. In no way did Mayweather win.

Oscar was Robbed.

Read the scoring shots. Oscar won. Watch the last round again. Oscar won that aswell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What fight were you all watching? not the De La Hoya vs Mayweather fight>

Well I sure didn't see all that Oscar was the aggresser all night he was landing to the body and head. Floyd wasnt landing as many no way dont no who was counting but those stats were wrong! They went that way behind the money is all anyone in the boxing world knows that! ! !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What fight were you all watching? not the De La Hoya vs Mayweather fight>

Quote Originally Posted by chum112

Mayweather won the 1st, 4th 10th 11th rounds. I have been doing boxing scoring for a while and actually had a stint for 11 pro fights in Australia but the travelling got the better of me.

Mayweathers punches were hitting oscars defence, something you couldn't see from the normal angle.

Secondly Oscar landed a fair few hits, was the agressor. In no way did Mayweather win.

Oscar was Robbed.

Read the scoring shots. Oscar won. Watch the last round again. Oscar won that aswell.
    You just stated that Mundine was the best fighter in the world... YOur credibility is laughable at best. Anyways Mayweather easily won the fight, and if you couldn't see that maybe its a good thing you aren't scoring fights anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chum112 Im with you on that because thats what I saw you are right to the max! ! !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar was Robbed.

i think your brain injury is more serious than we thought unfortunately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahaha i never had a brain injury. but i heard marciano had one. I was just seeing what you stooges would say.

Anyway there is a lot of people that agree with me on this. ODH won that fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe its your brain thats screwed P4P. He has his oppinion and some agree with it why dont you quit with all that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I scored it a draw.
    Floyd came in with one punch at a time and almost every time Oscar blocked them with his gloves.
    Oscar came in with bursts probably once or twice a round and Mayweather dodged them on the ropes most of the time.
    I also believe that the punch stats were a little off, no way did Floyd land half of the shots he threw, if he had there would of at least been a bruise on Oscars face after the fight and there wasn't.

Rematch I think if Floyd can throw in bunches he can take Oscar out in mid rounds. If he can't then we get another close pick'em type fight.

a spontaneous creation with multiple moods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great post Doot so whats up dude how ya doing been a long time!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched Floyd win. The second half of the fight was almost all Floyd. Everyone sees it different though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw Oscar winning that fight straight out! Thats just the way I saw it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had a tie in round 1.
    Oscar won 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12
    Floyd won 3, 5, 9, 10, 11

I scored it 115 - 114 for Oscar. No way is it 116 - 112 for Floyd, Giampa is a dumbass!

ICB Guest

Oscar was Robbed.

I don't know what fight you was watching either i don't care how many fights you have had you don't know how to score fight if you score fight on missed flurries.

Read scoring shots uhh if you have look at punchstats you will find Mayweather outlanded Oscar by 80+ punches and landed about 50+ more power punches and Mayweather actually shook Oscar few times and he wasn't supposed to be puncher out of 2 yet he landed more power punches ??

Thread Information