0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A 91-year-old World War II vet is beaten as onlookers watch

Quote Originally Posted by Von Milash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel
    How sad is that, he should be in prison for attempted murder the piece of shit.
    aggravated assualt....a good 20-30years.

I would think it will be on the high side. the victim was elderly , that holds a stronger penalty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was digusting how he kept hitting him..with someone that old it is almost like beating a young child..horrible. It is dispicable to pick on the defenseless or innocent with such violence. Luckily, the old man seemed very resilient: he healed well and must of had a heck of a chin to take those punches.

As for the whole onlooker thing. Many people do not expect to find themselves in a situation like that. They were probably in shock or possibly were afraid the attacker had a gun.

However, If I would have walked upon that situation i think I wouldve loaded up a right hand and went for a one punch ko on the attacker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    That was digusting how he kept hitting him..with someone that old it is almost like beating a young child..horrible. It is dispicable to pick on the defenseless or innocent with such violence. Luckily, the old man seemed very resilient: he healed well and must of had a heck of a chin to take those punches.

As for the whole onlooker thing. Many people do not expect to find themselves in a situation like that. They were probably in shock or possibly were afraid the attacker had a gun.

However, If I would have walked upon that situation i think I wouldve loaded up a right hand and went for a one punch ko on the attacker.
    that old man took small fry's best punch. and still wouldnt give him the key's.. LOL. the feather fisted cunt.

would love to put the fuck down on those snuff queens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

that old man took small fry's best punch. and still wouldnt give him the key's.. LOL. the feather fisted c***.

would love to put the F*** down on those snuff queens.
    Honestly I would like to be walking down the street and come across a situation like that. There are not many times in life that one comes across such a clear cut "right" and "wrong" situation as that one was. Sadly, I read things similar if not worse in the newspaper most days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Believe it or not, a NEW video has surfaced of an even MORE dispicible YOUNG scumbag beating up an ANOTHER ELDERLY WWII VET:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P__xBqPtDbQ

Thread Information